Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 14

Page 1
Page   of 14
Page 2 Page 14

AnjaliThapar

AnjaliThapar

Posted: 31 January 2008 at 8:27pm | IP Logged

No Entry for Kanya Godbole in Ranbir Nanda's life and Ranbir is ignorant person who believe marriage is some kind of punishment. And some people call him "hate-guru" because he hates the word "love" or "Marriage". Anyways meet Kanya Godbole -  a sweet, innocent girl, who is caught up in destiny's game called "marriage".

Will Kanya find out away to get out of this mess and will Ranbir also get out of his own mess?

Stay tune for "No Entry" coming soon!

(Please forgive me if there is many garmmar mistake  or spelling mistake because I wrote this in a rush because I have to take my cousin to the hospital so please forgive meEmbarrassed. And I promise the first part will be up soon or later this Saturday or Sunday.

Bye for now)

Anjali Thapar

Edited by AnjaliThapar - 25 February 2008 at 11:50pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Howlarious

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "FF - No Entry - (P-3/Pg8) + (P-4/Pg11)" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

darkangel24700

darkangel24700

Posted: 31 January 2008 at 8:46pm | IP Logged
Looking forward to this Smile
Hope your cousin is ok.

AnjaliThapar

AnjaliThapar

Posted: 01 February 2008 at 8:30am | IP Logged
Hello friends, I know the promo doesn't make that much sense but i'll fix it soon as i'm done skool so please forgive me about the gammar mistake and spelling mistake cause yesterday I had to take out my cousin to the hospital since we only have one another cause our family lives in toronto and we both are staying in E-Town until we finisah our studies so please forgive me.

Love you all,
Anjali Thapar Embarrassed

BeingChevi

IF-Rockerz

BeingChevi

Posted: 01 February 2008 at 8:48am | IP Logged
cont. soon!

AnjaliThapar

AnjaliThapar

Posted: 01 February 2008 at 3:55pm | IP Logged

Thank you for understanding me and my problem about my cousin anyways here is a better understanding of No Entry.

No Entry

Prologue

A young girl dressed in white vowed to take revenage from the Nanda Family for ruining her life and her family's life. And that girl is none other than Nandani Karan Pratap Singh(Mugdha Chapekar) - Karan Pratap Singh's daughter. Karan Pratap Singh (Hiten Tejwani) is most succesful businessman, but after six years, he was accused with murder of his own wife Nandani Karan Pratap Singh(Gauri Tejwani) and his daughter Natasha Karan Pratap Singh(Shama Sikander). And he was sentence 7yrs of prison and his daughter Nandani vowed to take revenage for their unfaithful destiny because Nandani always loved Surya(Rajat Tokas) and made him promise that he will take care of her younger brother who is just a baby and also made him promise that he will make him a poceil officer who doesn't sell his dignity for weath. On the other hand Surya also loved Nandani alot and promise that he will take care of her younger brother, but he can't pomise that he will get married to someone else because he loves her and always will. From there two lovers get seperated by destiny and Nandani met with a-accident.

Three Years Later....

3yrs later, we see a happy family sitting in the garden discussing about their up-coming event than they talk about their young family member named Kanya Godbole(Dimple Jhangiani) (who just recently been through a accident three years ago and loss her memory, but never felt un-excepted around here because the Godbole Family loves her alot). Yes! They were discussing about the horrable accident Kanya gone through and vowed to "protect her from any circumstances" in life. From there on Kanya's journey starts from being Karan Pratap Singh's daughter (Nandani who never lived in a middle-class home) and now she is living in one as Kanya Godbole. (And there is any question please do ask and don't worry Nanda Family will make a huge enterance soon or later).

Anjali Thapar

PS: Also in few mintues i'll post the pictures of the characters I introduced in the prologue of No Enyry.

Edited by AnjaliThapar - 01 February 2008 at 5:52pm

Mina H

Goldie

Mina H

Posted: 01 February 2008 at 4:28pm | IP Logged
can't wait for it- sounds kool

suganain

Goldie

suganain

Posted: 01 February 2008 at 6:07pm | IP Logged
how come u made the actor in the story not the actor that plays Kanya on the show?

miss5stars

IF-Rockerz

miss5stars

Posted: 01 February 2008 at 6:15pm | IP Logged
haah sounds gud Big smile ..!! man the nandani/karan is remindin me of kaajjal LOL LOL

do continue wen ur free Embarrassed

Post Reply New Post

Go to top