31st jan updt SANGEET CEREMONY

junooni09 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 16 years ago

31ST JANUARY UPDATE:

PL goes 2 ayesha's room with food and sees her crying and she goes and sits besides her and says that i knw how u r feeling but u have to understand that u can live ur life however u wanna live but u cant change anybody else's life and u have to face the reality that milind is in prachi's kismet and if u wont accept this then u will hurt urself more then she give ayesha food and says that u have nt eaten anything since yeaterday and ayesha looks at the food and thrown it and PL is shocked...

Sangeet starts and prachi comes down (she is looking very beautiful) and then niharika enters with sukriti and prachi goes 2 welcome her and niharika says that see i fulfilled my promise of bringing sukk at ur ssangeet and prachi smiles and then PL come and welcomes them.. (niharika aunty u r 4getting something as its sukriti's bro's sangeet as well not just prachi's and sukk cant be a guest at her own bro's sangeet)

Alaap is comes sukriti's doctor's cabin and goes in...

At the sangeet prachi asks sukk that did niharika aunty asked u something 2 which suk says no not yet and she didnt even force me 2 go 4 check up from her doc and niharika stares at both of them and says 2 herself that the way u talk hiding from every1 pretty soon it will come in front of all...

Ayesha hears dhol noise and feels very angry and uncomfortable and starts throwing things and then she shuts the door but still hears the noise and he shuts other door and still she hears it then she breaks the vase and tears rolls down from her eyes.. (oh God so much mess yaar plz dont do that u r wasting ekta's money which she spent on those things and vases)

Alaap goes 2 the doc and says that i m saket shergil sukriti's husband and doc welcomes him and he tells her that we r having a problem as we all r shifting 2 banglore so plz can u give me all sukriti's reports so that we dont face any problem there and the doc agrees and says that u will get them in the evening 2 which he says that take ur time but i wont be able to collect them so plz send them to my address and he gives shah house addy...

At shah house dadi tells the girls 2 dance and sing andthey say that u r dadi and u shuld dance then prachi tells her to dance and dadi starts dancing and she brings PL with her and all 4 PL,dadi,prachi andf sukk dance... Niharika calls alaap and asks him abt the proof and he tells her that dont worry we will get it very soon and he tells her that i m outside shah house and she says that i m coming to meet u...

Niharika asks alaap abt how will we get the proof and he tells her all what happd in the hospital and how he fooled the doc and niharika says that gud work and now i m going in 4 the sangeet and when u get the reports just call me out and if u get the reports after i go home then u call me and tell and alaap agrees and she leaves.. Alaap says 2 himself that i m more eager then u r for those reports as i wanna knw the raaz.... The End!!!!

COMMENTS: Episode Rating: 5/10.... A very boring epi as there was no milind.. How can a sangeet ceremony be without milind? I thought we will see some more romantic dances b/w MP but I guess we have to wait 4 next week.. As neev is also not there coz he is gone 2 Dubai as he will be performing there on 8th feb so we wont be able to see him for quite more time in KYM, I sure m missing him alot...

Note: Use Thank you button 2 Thank Or Leave Ur Comments!!!!!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

wande thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
thank u so very much dear thank u πŸ‘ πŸ‘but no Milind!!!!😲 😲 why is that?😑 πŸ˜•o well I guess there is nothing for me 2 watch in today's episode but I have 2 watch it just for Prachi's sake 😳 πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
MoccoLatte thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
oww.... sad no milind.... but thts ok he will bk on monday! πŸ˜ƒ
MoccoLatte thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
sorry got double posted!
Edited by *Akki & Bir* - 16 years ago
w4always thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
y are they having all these cermonies again? Werent they already married?
wande thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: w4always

y are they having all these cermonies again? Werent they already married?

yes they r married but they were not in love then and now that they r in love they can even have it till next year,all I know is that I am very happy for MichiπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜³
linkin_vonsky thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks a lot..... 😊 😊 😊
lordkrishna thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

thank you come back soon neev 😳

thx for the update i was really lookin fwd to some more scenes of MICHI but i guess will have to wait till next week i wish alaap knows the truth then will see will he accept the truth or not
w4always thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: wande

yes they r married but they were not in love then and now that they r in love they can even have it till next year,all I know is that I am very happy for MichiπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜³