Fan Fictions

Tera Mera Rishta AR Fanfic END pg 82 (Page 6)

Post Reply New Post

Page 6 of 102

aspatel2

aspatel2

Posted: 01 February 2008 at 10:01am | IP Logged
yet another great part! pls cont. soonnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn Smile

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Tera Mera Rishta AR Fanfic END pg 82 (Page 6)" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

123abc123

IF-Rockerz

123abc123

Posted: 01 February 2008 at 10:15am | IP Logged
i
luved ur
latest parts
really gd
man i h8 angli lol
nywz update soon x

P u j a- -*

P u j a- -*

Posted: 01 February 2008 at 10:33am | IP Logged
Wow youu updated so fast!Big smile Great parts! i love Armaans character in this FF so many shades to him, those nurses are funny!LOL A & R In the libary was a cute sceneEmbarrassed Hmmm Anjalis so rude! hmmm her parents dont like to send her on night calls?Confused weird! No i havent read the AK version is it the same as this? Im in the process of reading Tumari Amaanat && Turtleneck there both AMAZING stories Clap your a really great writer! I love kripa's character in Turtleneck with her weird mannerismsLOL x

castrafa

castrafa

Posted: 01 February 2008 at 11:13am | IP Logged
hi thereSmile wow that was quick dear. thanks
just love ur fanfic. great going Clap Clap
liked the way u portrayed armaans character and ridz too
armaan changing his attitude- talking to patient and all
nice ridz influenceWink LOL
pls do continue
will be waiting for ur next updates eagerly Day Dreaming

Super.woman

Super.woman

Posted: 01 February 2008 at 11:56am | IP Logged
hey tht was great i found it really really reallly intrestin n mindblowin.plz continue soon.
luv ur ff
ishiqa

pwincess kanzi

IF-Rockerz

pwincess kanzi

Posted: 01 February 2008 at 12:56pm | IP Logged
grt yaar its amazin! i loved it! its soooooo reall! i feel lke i am watchin dmg! da way u hve described everyfink is jst mindblowin! i cnt w8 till u cntd! cntd sn! Big smile

bheegi

IF-Sizzlerz

bheegi

Posted: 01 February 2008 at 3:48pm | IP Logged
thanks rinky, radhika, maha, aspatel, sweet-niz, ishiqa

loved all ur comments

bheegi

IF-Sizzlerz

bheegi

Posted: 01 February 2008 at 3:50pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by P u j a- -*

Wow youu updated so fast!Big smile Great parts! i love Armaans character in this FF so many shades to him, those nurses are funny!LOL A & R In the libary was a cute sceneEmbarrassed Hmmm Anjalis so rude! hmmm her parents dont like to send her on night calls?Confused weird! No i havent read the AK version is it the same as this? Im in the process of reading Tumari Amaanat && Turtleneck there both AMAZING stories Clap your a really great writer! I love kripa's character in Turtleneck with her weird mannerismsLOL x

thanks Puja...well this is an old ff so i have no problem updating it frequently. The original AK story was called Dard ka rishta and is in the fan fic section if ur interested. Let me know what u think about Tumhari amaanat and Turtleneckgirl- they are still my favorites Smile

Post Reply New Post

Go to top