Kollywood Masala

The shining star of week 2........... (Page 9)

Post Reply New Post

Page 9 of 11

jasunap

IF-Sizzlerz

jasunap

Posted: 06 February 2008 at 8:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by suram

Jas.....What can I say.???? You are absolutely marvellous!!! Your answers are so funny that ninaichu-ninaichu sirippu varathu!!!! LOL

thank you...feel good, pleased and flattered!!  a lovely feeling that one!!!

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "The shining star of week 2........... (Page 9)" in Kollywood Masala forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

jasunap

IF-Sizzlerz

jasunap

Posted: 06 February 2008 at 8:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by jenim

Oh JasShriya.. may be you're getting tired of hearing this over and over..

But you gotta hear it from me again..

WOOHOOO... Heeee heeee heee haaa haaa haaa.. giggle.. giggle...  LOL

You had me in splits with this one, among other things..

8. What is your favourite "Subject"? 
should that not be  "who" instead of what???

You're just so unbelievable, girl!

Thank you for all the witty stuff. Since I don't know how you look, I've been imagining  Shriya sitting coyly, yet cross-legged (for reasons every one's aware of now LOL ) in her hanky outfit with a smug smile at the preposterous questions (well.. at least that's how she looks at these Qs).Boy! What a pretty sight! LOL

a la sharon stone in basic instinct.   sorry could not resist this one!!!

Wink LOL

On a side note, Suram.. enna tit for tat aa? Pazhikku pazhi ya? Tongue
Excellent questions to elicit brilliant answers from JasShriya Clap(thanks Nallu for coining this name.. sounds so cute..

jasunap

IF-Sizzlerz

jasunap

Posted: 06 February 2008 at 8:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by suram

Originally posted by jenim

Suramu LOL LOL neeyi romba overu.. Aana badaa suuuupperu!

Jas sent me a PM with an audacious pun for my comment "tit for tat". Konjam purinjirukkumnu ninaikiren.. Embarrassed
I soooo want her to post it here for the benefit of every one Wink but she obviously is feeling restrained (or not).

OMG!!!! I was soooooooo tempted to put a outrageous comment for the same.(Tit for Tat)...but pona pochu nu vittuten!!!! Innathukku mae vambu!!!

LOL

EGGJACKLY. Innathukku mae vambuWink

jasunap

IF-Sizzlerz

jasunap

Posted: 06 February 2008 at 8:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Vinuthasri

ohooooooooooooo.. epdi idhai miss panninen?
jas as Shreya!!! hmm, Shreya should be very proud.
Jas: amazing answers ma. I wonder at how you mix humour and intelligence and sarcasm in your answers. I am laughing like mad after reading your answers and as usual everyone around me is giving that nasty look. :)
Ladies, all the kostiners, big namaskaaram. Wonderful questions. I am speechless. All kostins regarding dress have been asked. :)
jas: ukkaandhu yosippeengalo?
I would like jas to be the MOTW and read her answers. If she had been already MOTW, can I request that she be MOTW again for new people like me? :)

idhu dhane vendaam engaradhu!!! kuzhi thondi padukka vakkaraya??? there are so many people we know nothing about.  let them all get aboard first.  !!  but i am happy and glad i was able to reach the funny bone in you!!!
suramu, jenim kannungalaa: tit for tat aa? ennai meri chinna pasanga irukkira idaththule ipdi pesalaamaa? Wink

jasunap

IF-Sizzlerz

jasunap

Posted: 06 February 2008 at 8:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nallu

wonderful ans jas Clap Clap

thank you

jenim super imagination my mind went wild Embarrassed

may i have some details here please????EmbarrassedEmbarrassedWink

Meena.IF

IF-Dazzler

Meena.IF

Posted: 06 February 2008 at 10:21pm | IP Logged
Great jas..
Ennama samalikaringa..
kalakunga..
I missed this..
Anyway,few question..
Shreya, ungaluku nera nika theriyuma theriyadha?
Rate urself in the following:
Beauty
Homely
Glamarous
Acting
Dressing(adigama panalmnu ninaikaren.. yenna selavu micham agudhila..)
How did u feel while doing with rajini and shankar.
When is your marriage?

jasunap

IF-Sizzlerz

jasunap

Posted: 06 February 2008 at 11:37pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by arjun_kk

Great jas..
Ennama samalikaringa..
thank you arjun

kalakunga..
i will

I missed this..
Anyway,few question..
Shreya, ungaluku nera nika theriyuma theriyadha?

inge sawaal "theriyuma theriyadha " kadiyadhu...mudiyuma mudiyadha dhaan..and that i leave it to you to decide.

Rate urself in the following:

Beauty - i am beautiful inside and out (my radiologist! will vouch for that!)

Homely - very homly...i cant count the number of people who have wanted to take me home!!!

Glamarous - of course i am glamourous...my star value is my glamour quotient!!!

Acting - i would not be in this profession if i was not acting

Dressing(adigama panalmnu ninaikaren.. yenna selavu micham agudhila..) - kammiya dress poda selavu adhigam...the number of ways you can come up with wearing a small bit of cloth is far too little...so i have to hire dress makers, thinkers, fashion designers etc.  sellavu adhigam.  besides nariya thuni pota producers, directors etc vikku nariya loss.  ennaala this should not happen. thavira en fragile body thaangadhu,

How did u feel while doing with rajini and shankar.

i OBJECT to what you imply.  honestly how DARE you suggest that i do both rajani and shankar.  and besides that is none of your business!!!!AngryAngry

When is your marriage?
i am not a fortune teller to tell you when my marriage is.  when the stars for that decide to come together then i shall get married!!! all i do know is it not now.

jenim

Goldie

jenim

Posted: 07 February 2008 at 12:56am | IP Logged
OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG... LOL LOL

Jas.. It's 2:45 AM here.. every one at home is asleep and I'm trying hard not to bring the roof down.. I mean literally. LOL

None of these emoticons can do any justice to the kind of laughter you have evoked in people like me, here. This one tops it all!! Luckily I wasn't reading this at work, else for all the noise I would've been fired! Embarrassed

When I was reading the "doing Rajini" question which Poor Arjun inadvertently asked you, I already knew what he was setting himself up for!

Gee.. the best ever! Thank you!!

Post Reply New Post

Go to top