Kollywood Masala

The shining star of week 2........... (Page 8)

Post Reply New Post

Page 8 of 11

jasunap

IF-Sizzlerz

jasunap

Posted: 05 February 2008 at 5:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nallu

some of the questions i want to ask were asked by suram

suram muthikita

but its ok never mind i have more to ask

nallu i found the questions i missed earlier.  so here i go....

1.recent talk is that malavika kissed vivek Dead for a film,will u do that with vadivelu?

that is malavika's choice...i have better taste in men, thank you.

2.u have acted in so many tamil movies? just talk 4 words in tamil without mistake?

nallu, sowkiyama, rajanisaar, kaikuttai....LOL

3. Kalai sevai kalai sevainu solrangalai appadina enna?

serving and taking care of the studs!!!

4.they say u r a 40+ (age) actress & just fooling around people by make up is it true?

if was fooling people...would i tell you now dahling????

5.will u act as mom Or grand mom to rajni in future?(u said u will play in rajni-shankar future films so only this question)

i have thought a lot about this question...The truth is that these are personal decisions, but I just recently found out in fact, a few hours ago. These are personal matters.  I understand the situation. It's very tough for me and of course it's a decision i have to make.

6.they say money is everything in cine industry is it true?

of couse not...many things are more important than money...but it takes money to buy them.  but if i have to have a choice, money does not mean everything to me but i would rather be poor in comfort!!!

hope i am not bugging u LOL LOL

no indeed not....

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "The shining star of week 2........... (Page 8)" in Kollywood Masala forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

suram

Goldie

suram

Posted: 05 February 2008 at 9:19am | IP Logged

Jas.....What can I say.???? You are absolutely marvellous!!! Your answers are so funny that ninaichu-ninaichu sirippu varathu!!!! LOL

jenim

Goldie

jenim

Posted: 05 February 2008 at 9:20am | IP Logged

Oh JasShriya.. may be you're getting tired of hearing this over and over..

But you gotta hear it from me again..

WOOHOOO... Heeee heeee heee haaa haaa haaa.. giggle.. giggle...  LOL

You had me in splits with this one, among other things..

8. What is your favourite "Subject"? 
should that not be  "who" instead of what???

You're just so unbelievable, girl!

Thank you for all the witty stuff. Since I don't know how you look, I've been imagining  Shriya sitting coyly, yet cross-legged (for reasons every one's aware of now LOL ) in her hanky outfit with a smug smile at the preposterous questions (well.. at least that's how she looks at these Qs).
Boy! What a pretty sight! LOL Wink LOL

On a side note, Suram.. enna tit for tat aa? Pazhikku pazhi ya? Tongue
Excellent questions to elicit brilliant answers from JasShriya Clap(thanks Nallu for coining this name.. sounds so cute..)

suram

Goldie

suram

Posted: 05 February 2008 at 11:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by jenim

8. What is your favourite "Subject"? 
should that not be  "who" instead of what???

You're just so unbelievable, girl!

I found it soo funny too!!!LOL

Thank you for all the witty stuff. Since I don't know how you look, I've been imagining  Shriya sitting coyly, yet cross-legged (for reasons every one's aware of now LOL ) in her hanky outfit with a smug smile at the preposterous questions (well.. at least that's how she looks at these Qs).
Boy! What a pretty sight! LOL Wink LOL

Ayye Jenimu kannu....inna imasinasion pannikeera???? Bada gujaalaa keethumae!!Wink

On a side note, Suram.. enna tit for tat aa? Pazhikku pazhi ya? Tongue
Excellent questions to elicit brilliant answers from JasShriya Clap(thanks Nallu for coining this name.. sounds so cute..)

Aye....Tit for tat thaan, vera inna...Pazhikku pazhi..rathathukku ratham...kostinnu ku kostin...veera thilagam ittu kondu suram kilambinaal!!!!

jenim

Goldie

jenim

Posted: 05 February 2008 at 12:30pm | IP Logged
Suramu LOL LOL neeyi romba overu.. Aana badaa suuuupperu!

Jas sent me a PM with an audacious pun for my comment "tit for tat". Konjam purinjirukkumnu ninaikiren.. Embarrassed
I soooo want her to post it here for the benefit of every one Wink but she obviously is feeling restrained (or not).

suram

Goldie

suram

Posted: 05 February 2008 at 12:39pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by jenim

Suramu LOL LOL neeyi romba overu.. Aana badaa suuuupperu!

Jas sent me a PM with an audacious pun for my comment "tit for tat". Konjam purinjirukkumnu ninaikiren.. Embarrassed
I soooo want her to post it here for the benefit of every one Wink but she obviously is feeling restrained (or not).

OMG!!!! I was soooooooo tempted to put a outrageous comment for the same.(Tit for Tat)...but pona pochu nu vittuten!!!! Innathukku mae vambu!!!

LOL

Vinuthasri

Goldie

Vinuthasri

Posted: 05 February 2008 at 3:01pm | IP Logged
ohooooooooooooo.. epdi idhai miss panninen?
jas as Shreya!!! hmm, Shreya should be very proud.
Jas: amazing answers ma. I wonder at how you mix humour and intelligence and sarcasm in your answers. I am laughing like mad after reading your answers and as usual everyone around me is giving that nasty look. :)
Ladies, all the kostiners, big namaskaaram. Wonderful questions. I am speechless. All kostins regarding dress have been asked. :)
jas: ukkaandhu yosippeengalo?
I would like jas to be the MOTW and read her answers. If she had been already MOTW, can I request that she be MOTW again for new people like me? :)
suramu, jenim kannungalaa: tit for tat aa? ennai meri chinna pasanga irukkira idaththule ipdi pesalaamaa? Wink

sankadevi30

IF-Rockerz

sankadevi30

Posted: 06 February 2008 at 5:04am | IP Logged
wonderful ans jas Clap Clap

jenim super imagination my mind went wild Embarrassed

Post Reply New Post

Go to top