Kollywood Masala

The shining star of week 2........... (Page 6)

Post Reply New Post

Page 6 of 11

jasunap

IF-Sizzlerz

jasunap

Posted: 02 February 2008 at 4:06am | IP Logged

Originally posted by netra_rama

Hy Ms.Shreya... Wink

hi ms netra

Yesterday i watched Vadivel's new movie. You made a guest appearance in one song. Here is my question

1. How did you feel dancing with a Comedian?

well honestly i did not dance with him per se.  i danced, and i am not aware what he did.  maybe you should ask him if he "felt" anything when he danced with a beautiful and sexy heroine...

2. Do you think your image will be disturbed for doing solo song in a movie?

doing solo songs in movies does not disturb images...did it disturb sonali bendre's image after the song she did in dalapathi??? or did it disturb malaika after the song in dil se? or urmila matondkar or shilpa shetty who have done similar numbers??? urmila actually did a number with amrish puri...she stays where she is...why should it be any different for me???

3. I heard you asked for extra charges for the dance with Vadivelu? Did you and why?

this is terrible.  these rumours are being spread just to tarnish my image. i dont want to discuss this further.

4. What made you agreed to do the song?

good movements, good "feel", good beat etc.

Thanks Miss. Smile

pleasure lady.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "The shining star of week 2........... (Page 6)" in Kollywood Masala forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

sankadevi30

IF-Rockerz

sankadevi30

Posted: 02 February 2008 at 4:58am | IP Logged
jas u never tire out isn't it? Clap Clap

i am having a stomach ache now laughing ROFL

usha_pooja

IF-Dazzler

usha_pooja

Posted: 03 February 2008 at 6:52am | IP Logged
Hey congrats!

How is it acting in a hollywood movie?

What is your most embrassing moment?

jenim

Goldie

jenim

Posted: 03 February 2008 at 10:44am | IP Logged
Ayyo.. Jasunap/Shriya.. Ennama Kalakkare..

Suram very aptly put it. We are seeing a true, elitist, smart product of LSR answering questions here LOL
I got all your puns JasShriya. Wow.. girl.. you rock!

Aana, for the question on mottai adiching the producer for IndraLogathil movie, your answer was romba too much Big smile . I still think you should have charged Vadivelu for fulfilling his fantasy, rather than the Poor Producer Wink

BTW, how many sets of handkerchieves do you have?
If you are not adequately funded for your handkerchieves, would you be willing to accept some funds from some "willing" parties in IF? Wink

jasunap

IF-Sizzlerz

jasunap

Posted: 04 February 2008 at 5:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by usha_pooja

Hey congrats!

thank you

How is it acting in a hollywood movie?

talks are just underway....

What is your most embrassing moment?

moments like this when i am asked question i end up "revealing" myself.

jasunap

IF-Sizzlerz

jasunap

Posted: 04 February 2008 at 5:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by jenim

Ayyo.. Jasunap/Shriya.. Ennama Kalakkare..

Suram very aptly put it. We are seeing a true, elitist, smart product of LSR answering questions here LOL
I got all your puns JasShriya. Wow.. girl.. you rock!

thank you thank you.Blushing

Aana, for the question on mottai adiching the producer for IndraLogathil movie, your answer was romba too much Big smile . I still think you should have charged Vadivelu for fulfilling his fantasy, rather than the Poor Producer Wink

i let vadivelu get by cos all the other heros were gunning for him. just see what one pass in life can do to you!!!people crave to pass.  but when vadivelu made it to that "pass", producers passed him by, i let it pass, and the heroes dont let it pass.  so in a way he is paying for the pass....and that is no fantasy....

BTW, how many sets of handkerchieves do you have?

honestly i would not know...i have a few closets full.  counting it tedious...

If you are not adequately funded for your handkerchieves, would you be willing to accept some funds from some "willing" parties in IF? Wink

why not???  i would consider it my privelege to accept.  when a politician gives you a ponaadai, it is a privelege, then my fans giving me a handkerchief is a privelege too. i prefer ones that have tiny roses, stars, teddies etc....EmbarrassedEmbarrassed

suram

Goldie

suram

Posted: 04 February 2008 at 8:10am | IP Logged

Jas kannu, Vazhakkam pole kallako kallakkunu kalakeeteenga!!!!! Clap

Way to go GIRL!!!! YOU ROCK!!!! Boy! What sense of humor!!! LOL ....Honestly I have been laughing non-stop at you tongue-in-cheek replies!!!

suram

Goldie

suram

Posted: 04 February 2008 at 9:09am | IP Logged

I missed out on asking more ques to Roja AKA Manorama Cry Cry coz of some stupid office work... but now before I get busy again.... Evil Smile Evil Smile

Here is my next lot....Just couldn't resist Babe!! Big smile

My sincere advice...use a lap-top, just incase your desk top decides to commit suicide AGAIN!!!!!! Wink

1. What is your favorite "PIECE" of clothing?

2. Who do you think is over worked- your costume designer or your make-up man??

3. Do you think you would have been a better choice to do the role in Robot than ASH??? Why???

4. My sources say that your dream role is that of Ovvaiyaar, played by K.B. Sundaraambaal. Is it true?

5. You were willng to "Give-it-all-you-got" for a role with Ajith!!! What happened??

6. A producer is willing to offer you "good Money" if you do an item number with one of them...who would be your choice???

a) Omakuchi Narasiman
b) Thayir vadai Desikan
c) Loose Mohan

7. Which do you prefer-Kollywood, Bollywood or Hollywood?

8. What is your favourite "Subject"? Wink

9. Do you prefer to be a "Student" or "Teacher"? Tongue

10.Do you believe in the saying - " Practice makes Perfection"???

Seri Vaadhiyaare...badhilu writetungo!!!...Naan poittu appalikka varen!!

Edited by suram - 04 February 2008 at 9:12am

Post Reply New Post

Go to top