Kollywood Masala

The shining star of week 2........... (Page 5)

Post Reply New Post

Page 5 of 11

suram

Goldie

suram

Posted: 01 February 2008 at 1:38pm | IP Logged

Aiayiyo...aiayiyo....Suramu cycle gappula innameri missu panni irupae...unniya inna sencha thagum... Angry

Seri attha vudu...

Vaamaaa Minnalu.....sabalangidi giri-giri saidhapetta vadakari... adichaanpaaru laatiri....sokka maatikinne!!! Aaa dun..na naakkan....aaa danukku dakkanLOL

Jas = Shriya.... ROFL

-Seriously, Jas -Shriya should be honoured coz unga punniyathulae she gets to give intelligent answeres!!!

My Kostins.... Evil Smile

1. Shriya..when you acted in the movie Mazhai, how come you wore mostly half-sarees??

2. Did you feel uncomfortable in it??? or kinda trip and fall--as the the outfit is below the knee??

3. I heard that the popular heroes are shunning you coz you did the item number with Vadivelu, is it true??

4. There is a talk that you are acting in a Hollywood movie (Shocked ) Is it true??

5. Relaiable sources say that Ash is out of her mind with worry ..hearing your Hollywood venture... Comment

6. Do you prefer "ACTING "Wink with older heroes or the younger ones? Explain your answer.

7. If Director Bharathiraaja decides to cast you in a out and out Village story, where you will have to be fully clothed and absolutely NO MAKEUP Big smile ..will you accept???

8. Compare yourself with-
a) Trisha
b) Nayanthara
c) Namitha
d) Asin

9. Since you are Acting (? Confused Confused ) in Tamil Movies, are you planning to learn tamil??

10. What would you have been if you had not come into this industry?

11. What do you plan to achieve in you SHORT career span??

12. What is your BEST "ASSET"??Wink

Ippo imbuttuthen ...poravu vaaren!!! Big smile

Edited by suram - 01 February 2008 at 1:53pm

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "The shining star of week 2........... (Page 5)" in Kollywood Masala forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

netra_rama

IF-Rockerz

netra_rama

Posted: 01 February 2008 at 7:35pm | IP Logged
Hy Ms.Shreya... Wink

Yesterday i watched Vadivel's new movie. You made a guest appearance in one song. Here is my question

1. How did you feel dancing with a Comedian?

2. Do you think your image will be disturbed for doing solo song in a movie?

3. I heard you asked for extra charges for the dance with Vadivelu? Did you and why?

4. What made you agreed to do the song?

Thanks Miss. Smile

Edited by netra_rama - 01 February 2008 at 7:55pm

sankadevi30

IF-Rockerz

sankadevi30

Posted: 01 February 2008 at 8:15pm | IP Logged
some of the questions i want to ask were asked by suram

suram muthikita

but its ok never mind i have more to ask

1.recent talk is that malavika kissed vivek Dead for a film,will u do that with vadivelu?

2.u have acted in so many tamil movies? just talk 4 words in tamil without mistake?

3. Kalai sevai kalai sevainu solrangalai appadina enna?

4.they say u r a 40+ (age) actress & just fooling around people by make up is it true?

5.will u act as mom Or grand mom to rajni in future?(u said u will play in rajni-shankar future films so only this question)

6.they say money is everything in cine industry is it true?

hope i am not bugging u LOL LOL

Edited by nallu - 01 February 2008 at 8:16pm

Nitipp

Goldie

Nitipp

Posted: 01 February 2008 at 9:28pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by suram

Vaamaaa Minnalu.....sabalangidi giri-giri saidhapetta vadakari... adichaanpaaru laatiri....sokka maatikinne!!! Aaa dun..na naakkan....aaa danukku dakkanLOL

Suram...you are too good to be true...LOL...

Btw ...Jas-Shreya...I am enjoying every bit of your answers. I admire your SOH a lot Smile

Edited by Nitipp - 01 February 2008 at 9:29pm

jasunap

IF-Sizzlerz

jasunap

Posted: 02 February 2008 at 2:13am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Karthikka

Originally posted by jasunap

Originally posted by Karthikka

Dear Miss Saran

As a follow-up to the question asked by a fellow member on your dress sense being debated in the legislative assembly, I have a burning, pertinent, significant (please feel free to consult a dictionary or at least ask Mdm Radhika) question to ask.

dear ms empowering women,

i thank you for such an interesting question. the members of any august body can discuss anything under the sun...i am privileged if they choose to discuss my clothes (or lack of it).  i am sure they would rather discuss other endowments of mine...but feel embarassed in a homily crowd.  my style of dressing or otherwise is purely for my fans (for my fans, as i have repeatedly told people, i shall do anything.  wear even a handkerchief if that is what they want.  after all they pay to see me.)

and as for checking with mme radhika, i beg to decline.  she has many lawyers in her employment who, i  believe, say "i objection milord" in the courtrooms.  english grammar does not seem to be her forte!!!

Do you think that you are asking to be harassed if you wore skimpy clothes? If you were harassed, do you think that the authorities are justified in not protecting your rights as a woman?
In other words, if you were harassed, did you ask for it?

isn't this a rather silly question??? who on earth, man or woman, would want to be harassed???  it is not like only the scantily clad women are harassed!!! how about all those women who are covered from head to toe??? are they not raped or molested or rubbed against in busesand other crowded places???

from the little i have seen observed and known (i do things in small measure, eat little, sleep little, wear little, read little etc...)
women get harassed cos men have no control over their libido.  and as is usual with everybody, they would like to blame the women saying they are provocative...even if women stop wearing small clothes...will the perverse thoughts in men stop????

I know it's more than one question. Just wanted to see whether you could count.

like i have said before i am a product of LSR the elitist school in new delhi. there are folks out there who even like to bask in our reflected glory!!!

Thank you.
my pleasure

*EMPOWERING WOMEN*

Clap  Well said Miss Saran, it's a pleasure to confirm that beauties do have brains.

thank you ms. empowerment.  i may do films that are no brainer, but i am a product of LSR, the elitist school, my fans here and i wont let you forget that!

jasunap

IF-Sizzlerz

jasunap

Posted: 02 February 2008 at 2:17am | IP Logged

Originally posted by rojapoooo

The "take" part exceeds 90%, eh??? Embarrassed or is it the "give"???? " give others" or "take off"!!!!   Embarrassed Embarrassed

have you heard the song from the famous musical oklahoma ma'am???

with me its all or nothing

it cant be in between

it cant be now and then

no half and half for shriya will do...

i think that sums up everything!

jasunap

IF-Sizzlerz

jasunap

Posted: 02 February 2008 at 2:37am | IP Logged

Originally posted by nallu

Very nice answers baby.

thank you miss

Now next questions

1.will u act in a film like telugu Vijayshanthi doing stunts?

i would love to, but will anybody ask me??? i have a doubt on this one cos it requires wearing police uniforms and there is no scope for fun

2.According to u what is the definition for acting?

acting has no definition.  it is an improvisation of living, but you keep in mind what millions of people (fans,directors and others who invest money) want.

3.will u do a glamorous villi role?

why not???

4.what is one best thing abt shriya?

that is for me to have and you to tellBig smile

5. do u have more female fans or male fans? reason

from all the gossip that floats around, i think it has to be men.  the reason would be that men are more physical.

6. will u go as a judge to dance shows? If yes means which show?

i dont think i am qualified to judge dance shows, except main be rain dance sequences!!

7. who is superior according to u ? men or women?

if men have the brawn, women have the brains so it sort of balances out. but the women take the edge by being able to give birth!

8.if women r superior why r they portrayed as inferior to men in films?

that is the only way the men can realise their dreams!

9.they say hero & villain want the same thing from heroine?then why heroine choses hero?

actually it not just the hero and the villain. the producers, directors, fans everybody wants the same thing from the heroine.  the difference is in the degrees.  the heroine chooses the hero cause she has to stay on in the minds of the men watching her. the adulation is an all time high!

10. what will u do for the upliftment of tamil cinema?

as a woman nothing is expected from me except my glamour quotient.  but i will make arrangements to meet Ms women empowerment who asked me questions earlier, and borrow some ideas from her to empower women.  besides i would like to do something for the masses like mother teresa did

jasunap

IF-Sizzlerz

jasunap

Posted: 02 February 2008 at 3:49am | IP Logged

Originally posted by suram

Aiayiyo...aiayiyo....Suramu cycle gappula innameri missu panni irupae...unniya inna sencha thagum... Angry

Seri attha vudu...

vidava...i just typed out all the answered and my desktop decided to commit suicide....i have to re do it all over again!AngryAngryAngry

arre, indha dialoguea shankar sir note panni rajni sir paesanum...next movie la when i walk by...spot boy ek paper aur pencil laana!!!

Jas = Shriya.... ROFL

-Seriously, Jas -Shriya should be honoured coz unga punniyathulae she gets to give intelligent answeres!!!

ms suram that is clearly unestimating me, but i shall let jas know...

hey suram, jas here. thanks for the compliments. buzzed by just to say thanksHug

My Kostins.... Evil Smile

1. Shriya..when you acted in the movie Mazhai, how come you wore mostly half-sarees??

oh well, the directors thought a full sari of 6 yards would be too much clothing of my fragile body and decided to cut cloth, expenditure and men down to sighs!!!

2. Did you feel uncomfortable in it??? or kinda trip and fall--as the the outfit is below the knee??

well, let me be candid here. it was a whole lot uncomfortable as it isnot the type of clothes i wear...but then one has to accept these things if one wants adulation.

3. I heard that the popular heroes are shunning you coz you did the item number with Vadivelu, is it true??

where on earth do you come with rumours like this?? i am very much in demand. it is vadivel that they are shunning cos it is also said that he made a pass at me, and the heros wont let THAT pass!

4. There is a talk that you are acting in a Hollywood movie (Shocked ) Is it true??

i am sorry i cant say anything about that. it is still under discussion

5. Relaiable sources say that Ash is out of her mind with worry ..hearing your Hollywood venture... Comment

what does ash have to worry about??? ash is brilliant.  ash is wonderful.  ash is beautiful (gush gush gush).  ash is a star. she is working in hollywood.  it is not i have nothing to do. i have just signed a movie with abhishek and the shooting begins when ash takes off to hollywood.  abhi is amazing. abhi is so good looking. abhi is the best....(gush gush gush) what does ash have to worry about????

6. Do you prefer "ACTING "Wink with older heroes or the younger ones? Explain your answer.

"acting" with older heroes is easy cos they are more "experienced".  they lead i merely have to follow them.  but "acting" with younger heroes is more fun cos i can teach them a "thing or two" which i have learnt from my "experiences"

7. If Director Bharathiraaja decides to cast you in a out and out Village story, where you will have to be fully clothed and absolutely NO MAKEUP Big smile ..will you accept???

bharathirajaa??? oh yes yes and yes. isn't he the one that makes movies in villages, and makes his heroines wear those long dresses with plunging necklines, and tight fitting cholis, where you walk down to the lake and have a bath or two, and get soaked in rain...oh yes...it will be a "pleasure" to work with him.

8. Compare yourself with-
a) Trisha - this, i believe, is the lady that supposedly acted with jeyam ravi in a movie called something..i dont know what.  is she something that i should compare myself with???

b) Nayanthara - i checked this one out when you asked me this, as you say kostin, and i have learnt that she is an ex-rajni heroine.  i dont talk to ex-(c)ess

c) Namitha - now who on earth is this???

d) Asin - people say we have a faint resemblance. but that is where it ends. but i am told she cannot "act". i can "put on" or "put out" anytime.that is spontaneity.  so how can i compare myself with such a non actor???

9. Since you are Acting (? Confused Confused ) in Tamil Movies, are you planning to learn tamil??

no. i am not. i dont want to be tagged "madrasi" by the north indians which is india majorly.

10. What would you have been if you had not come into this industry?

i would have been a rocket scientist doing research work at the NASA

11. What do you plan to achieve in you SHORT career span??

i have not planned anything. but i think i have achieved much. tell me who else will be given a whole week of "revealing" themselves???

12. What is your BEST "ASSET"??Wink

"ass-it" is, oh well like i told someone else...that is for me to have and you to see

Ippo imbuttuthen ...poravu vaaren!!! Big smile

sure. welcome. telling all is entirely my pleasure 

Edited by jasunap - 02 February 2008 at 3:56am

Post Reply New Post

Go to top