Kollywood Masala

The shining star of week 2........... (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 11

Karthikka

IF-Dazzler

Karthikka

Posted: 31 January 2008 at 7:39pm | IP Logged
Nits, chumma oru kindal than. LOL

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "The shining star of week 2........... (Page 3)" in Kollywood Masala forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Dits

Goldie

Dits

Posted: 31 January 2008 at 10:41pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by rojapoooo

Inna Ditty Kannu, official aa Aaachi kku
release aa??? yammadi nee nalla iruppe,
adutha dhaba intha Saravanan payalai pakka
sollo, unakku oru gift vaangi thara solren, ok
ya????? Embarrassed Embarrassed

Jas Shriya vaa??? nadathunga nadathunga - ore oru
request, antha white dress ai mattum en kitte
kuduthudunga -pakkathu veetle oru 8yr old
has an eye on that dress Embarrassed Embarrassed

I doubt it if the dress will be long enough for the 8 yr old.LOL

sankadevi30

IF-Rockerz

sankadevi30

Posted: 31 January 2008 at 10:41pm | IP Logged
shriya kannu come back quickly & answer we have loads of questions to ask u LOL LOL

jasunap

IF-Sizzlerz

jasunap

Posted: 31 January 2008 at 11:39pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by nallu

jas shriya vanga vanga

migavum nanri nallu!

1. tamilnadu satamandaram talked abt ur dress, what do u want to say abt it?

tamil nadu satta mandram is a ubiquitous body that discusses many subjects under the sun.  they may have wanted to discuss me but may have felt embarrassed to do so in front of the homily crowd out there and must have settled on my dress... after all i do wear little clothes and it wont take up too much of their time to discuss that!!!

2. how u maintain a slim body? do u eat r not?

actually, to tell you the truth...i dont maintain my body....it maintains meBlushing

3.How was ur experience acting with rajni?

it was damn good...out of this world...he acted and all i had to do was behave coquettishly...my other experiences came in handy here!!!

4. do u know that tamil heroines need to show emotions in face also?

funny you should say that.  i watched the movie "naan avan illai" about fifty times wanting to see...huh...what you are saying...emotions... on malavika's face and namitha's face too....it is not yet visible...the minute i find it i shall learn how they managed to do that and you will see the difference in my next movie!

5.how many millimetres of cloth is needed to stitch ur costumes?

see, i am a person who lives selflessly for others.  if my fans want to see me in a handkerchief...i will wear it for them...

now only this much will come back later with more Wink

as my fan, you are welcome to drop by anytime with questions

keelviein nayakiya kelvi keekama vitta epadi?

nankalum keelvi kepomla LOL Wink

jasunap

IF-Sizzlerz

jasunap

Posted: 31 January 2008 at 11:42pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Karthikka

LOL LOL LOL

That's what you get when you try to be too clever. Tongue

speech therapist....unlike other actresses, i dont have to try...cleverness amongst other things, comes naturally to meEmbarrassed

sankadevi30

IF-Rockerz

sankadevi30

Posted: 31 January 2008 at 11:57pm | IP Logged
Jas shriya i want to make one thing clear I am fan of JAS & not shriya

Ok now the questions part
1.they say people cannot identify u if ur covered in a full costume? is it true?

2. for the welfare of the producers u decrease ur costume price ? isn't it?

3. u wanted to get chance in next rajni-shankar movie by dressing like that? but the plan backfired? what do u want to say abt it?

4. are u under special training for hip shaking? they say when u in sets dancing u hip goes outside the sets & comes back?

5. u were talking to rain in malai movie? to what else u talk?

more to come

Edited by nallu - 31 January 2008 at 11:59pm

jasunap

IF-Sizzlerz

jasunap

Posted: 01 February 2008 at 12:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Karthikka

Dear Miss Saran

As a follow-up to the question asked by a fellow member on your dress sense being debated in the legislative assembly, I have a burning, pertinent, significant (please feel free to consult a dictionary or at least ask Mdm Radhika) question to ask.

dear ms empowering women,

i thank you for such an interesting question. the members of any august body can discuss anything under the sun...i am privileged if they choose to discuss my clothes (or lack of it).  i am sure they would rather discuss other endowments of mine...but feel embarassed in a homily crowd.  my style of dressing or otherwise is purely for my fans (for my fans, as i have repeatedly told people, i shall do anything.  wear even a handkerchief if that is what they want.  after all they pay to see me.)

and as for checking with mme radhika, i beg to decline.  she has many lawyers in her employment who, i  believe, say "i objection milord" in the courtrooms.  english grammar does not seem to be her forte!!!

Do you think that you are asking to be harassed if you wore skimpy clothes? If you were harassed, do you think that the authorities are justified in not protecting your rights as a woman?
In other words, if you were harassed, did you ask for it?

isn't this a rather silly question??? who on earth, man or woman, would want to be harassed???  it is not like only the scantily clad women are harassed!!! how about all those women who are covered from head to toe??? are they not raped or molested or rubbed against in busesand other crowded places???

from the little i have seen observed and known (i do things in small measure, eat little, sleep little, wear little, read little etc...)
women get harassed cos men have no control over their libido.  and as is usual with everybody, they would like to blame the women saying they are provocative...even if women stop wearing small clothes...will the perverse thoughts in men stop????

I know it's more than one question. Just wanted to see whether you could count.

like i have said before i am a product of LSR the elitist school in new delhi. there are folks out there who even like to bask in our reflected glory!!!

Thank you.
my pleasure

*EMPOWERING WOMEN*

Edited by jasunap - 01 February 2008 at 1:17am

jasunap

IF-Sizzlerz

jasunap

Posted: 01 February 2008 at 1:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rojapoooo

I too have Qs Embarrassed Embarrassed

sure. please go ahead!

Shriya, what does it take for u to shed clothes???? smell of fresh currency??? If not, then what else???

well, ummm, well, it takes a helluva lot for me to shed clothes. i do not shed clothes unless the scene requires it (they usually do), the fans adoration and requests, a little music, a handsome bloke, and ofcourse the smell of fresh currency does help as well. there is lot more...and if i went into that....it would get personal.  my personal life is my own, sorry.

If you were to rewrite the phrase " My face is my fortune" - "face" will be replaced by what???

the phrase "my face is my fortune" is for those who look lovely in still photography...like aishwarya rai bachchan.  they depend on their face cos they are endowed with little else, like acting skills.  God, must have made me when He felt happy and contended.  by His grace, i am well endowed and hardly need to change phrases but if you were to insist it would have to be my clothes.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top