Kollywood Masala

The shining star of week 2........... (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 11

Page 1
Page   of 11
Page 3 Page 11

jasunap

IF-Sizzlerz

jasunap

Posted: 31 January 2008 at 9:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Karthikka

Dear Shriya, do you have some kind of twitch problem, as your lips move but the words come out a few seconds later? I ask this because I am very concerned whether you have a speech impediment.

Thank you.

*Speech Therapist*

thank you *speech therapist* for your concern. i do have a lot of impediments, but speech is certainly not one of them.  the twitch is not a problem.  and it actually begins elsewhere..and spreads all over...till a fellow twitcher joins in from the other side.  maybe there is a problem with the camera that shot the film???? did not synchorise the speech with the pix????if you still have doubts... you are welcome to come over and hear me speak...

P/S I am very puzzled also as you seem to answer Ms. Roja's questions in Brahmin Tamil.

what is there to be puzzled about??? i am practising brahmin tamizh cos i plan on translating all the sonnets of shakespeare into tamizh and quote them to you...so you can see the lip sync and be educated at the same time!!!

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "The shining star of week 2........... (Page 2)" in Kollywood Masala forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

jasunap

IF-Sizzlerz

jasunap

Posted: 31 January 2008 at 9:59am | IP Logged
*sorry*

Edited by jasunap - 31 January 2008 at 10:54am

jasunap

IF-Sizzlerz

jasunap

Posted: 31 January 2008 at 10:06am | IP Logged
*sorry it sat silently without posting then went beserk*OuchOuch

Edited by jasunap - 31 January 2008 at 10:08am

Karthikka

IF-Dazzler

Karthikka

Posted: 31 January 2008 at 10:48am | IP Logged

LOL LOL LOL

That's what you get when you try to be too clever. Tongue

Karthikka

IF-Dazzler

Karthikka

Posted: 31 January 2008 at 10:56am | IP Logged
Dear Miss Saran

As a follow-up to the question asked by a fellow member on your dress sense being debated in the legislative assembly, I have a burning, pertinent, significant (please feel free to consult a dictionary or at least ask Mdm Radhika) question to ask.

Do you think that you are asking to be harassed if you wore skimpy clothes? If you were harassed, do you think that the authorities are justified in not protecting your rights as a woman?

In other words, if you were harassed, did you ask for it?

I know it's more than one question. Just wanted to see whether you could count.

Thank you.

*EMPOWERING WOMEN*

rojapoooo

IF-Sizzlerz

rojapoooo

Posted: 31 January 2008 at 5:17pm | IP Logged
I too have Qs Embarrassed Embarrassed

Shriya, what does it take for u to shed
clothes???? smell of fresh currency???
If not, then what else???

If you were to rewrite the phrase " My face
is my fortune" - "face" will be replaced
by what???

jenim

Goldie

jenim

Posted: 31 January 2008 at 5:57pm | IP Logged

Aha..Lovely!!

Just something that I was hoping for..
Don't know if you were ever MOTW, but if you were, I wasn't around then. Can't miss a golden opportunity like this one.

So far loved your SOH (sense of humor)

Here's my Q based on what all mags were talking about the last few weeks..

Is it really true that you mottai adichufied Seventh Channel Narayanan (Producer of Indra logathil..) b'cos you and Vadivelu had a *thing* going on and you weren't going to do it for free and Vadivelu wasn't willing to pay? LOL

Edited by jenim - 31 January 2008 at 5:59pm

Nitipp

Goldie

Nitipp

Posted: 31 January 2008 at 7:16pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by jasunap

Originally posted by Karthikka

Dear Shriya, do you have some kind of twitch problem, as your lips move but the words come out a few seconds later? I ask this because I am very concerned whether you have a speech impediment.

Thank you.

*Speech Therapist*

thank you *speech therapist* for your concern. i do have a lot of impediments, but speech is certainly not one of them.  the twitch is not a problem.  and it actually begins elsewhere..and spreads all over...till a fellow twitcher joins in from the other side.  maybe there is a problem with the camera that shot the film???? did not synchorise the speech with the pix????if you still have doubts... you are welcome to come over and hear me speak...

LOL

Congratulations Jas ClapClapClap

Karthi...kanna...yenna tit for tat aa..

Post Reply New Post

Go to top