Kollywood Masala

The shining star of week 2........... (Page 10)

Post Reply New Post

Page 10 of 11

jasunap

IF-Sizzlerz

jasunap

Posted: 07 February 2008 at 3:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by jenim

OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG... LOL LOL

Jas.. It's 2:45 AM here.. every one at home is asleep and I'm trying hard not to bring the roof down.. I mean literally. LOL

None of these emoticons can do any justice to the kind of laughter you have evoked in people like me, here. This one tops it all!! Luckily I wasn't reading this at work, else for all the noise I would've been fired! Embarrassed

When I was reading the "doing Rajini" question which Poor Arjun inadvertently asked you, I already knew what he was setting himself up for!

i know...i initially was shocked and coy and wanted to ask how on earth did he find out????and elaborating along those lines... but i decided, as an actress...a denial is a must!!!!  cos if i had done the former, rajani sir and shankar sir's fans will have lynched me even it is the truth!!!  and chennai would have gone up in flames. and i would be out of work in no time!!!

Gee.. the best ever! Thank you!!

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "The shining star of week 2........... (Page 10)" in Kollywood Masala forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Caryn

IF-Rockerz

Caryn

Posted: 07 February 2008 at 9:05am | IP Logged
JaShriya

Superaaaaaaaaaa kalakitingal.

Hankerchieves wenumna, just email to me darling. I can send designs after design, butterfly, leaf, tiger, moon, star... etc..

Now your imagination can run or walk! Embarrassed

suram

Goldie

suram

Posted: 07 February 2008 at 9:22am | IP Logged

Jas Babe....what can I say...the doin' Rajini/Shankar ans....Boy oh boy...that sure gave me stomach cramps!!!! ROFL Pore ole Arjun got a solid dose of the JAS BRAND HUMOR!!!! LOL

You are one of a kind buddy!!! Big smile

jasunap

IF-Sizzlerz

jasunap

Posted: 07 February 2008 at 10:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by pankajam

why are the new stars so dumb?

it aint the stars honey, it is like this... stars are something you watch almost every night, even if you live in a city, you can see them hanging above you, they are part of your everyday experience, people in love foolishly enough tend to offer them in their beloved ones and still most of the people have no f**g idea what thesestars are! It is not that they have a false explanation, this might be ok, if they were telling me that they are explosing comets, or even the torchlights of gods, I would love it. What is worst is that most people have never bothered to find an explanation, have never wondered about it. This sounds more dumb than wise to me, wouldn't you agree? In fact, it is pathetic, infinitely sad and stupid. so love, it aint the stars looking for explanation....but folks like ya...

Edited by jasunap - 07 February 2008 at 10:01am

jasunap

IF-Sizzlerz

jasunap

Posted: 07 February 2008 at 10:08am | IP Logged

Jas akka
enna ivlo periya philosophical explanation thareenga
chmma ethnachuum funy ya pesuveenga-nu pathaka!!!?

hey panku, my week has just finished and i was preparing my closing speech...and you asked a kostin. ..appadiya falsafa moodla ezhudittaen.  pudhu membera??? welcome to the forum.
 adutha nayagi karthiya kelvi kelungo...

Edited by jasunap - 07 February 2008 at 10:09am

jasunap

IF-Sizzlerz

jasunap

Posted: 07 February 2008 at 12:11pm | IP Logged

jas-shriya
hats off to your humour akka. romba nalla irunthichu. kelvigalum appadiye!!.
enna -neenga ellarum oru periya humourous kudumbam pol irukke? why are u signing off so soon?

panku kanna, oru natchathirathukku oru vaaram dhaan.  shriya vaarum nethu raathriye mudinadhu.  neenga koncham late.  aana ungalukku adhutha victim ready. neegalum kaarthiya kelvi kelungo...unga humourayum oru kai paarthudalaam!!!EmbarrassedEmbarrassed  i have now reverted back to being jas!!

Vinuthasri

Goldie

Vinuthasri

Posted: 07 February 2008 at 12:20pm | IP Logged
jaska: vayiru noging.
I donno if there was a typo in Arjun's (innocent, if it was a typo) kostin or if it was an intentional one.
But We all enjoyed both the kostin and the answer. :)
So, how did it feel to be shreya for a week?
Are you relieved that you have to say bye to (even thinking of) handkerchiefs now? Wink

jasunap

IF-Sizzlerz

jasunap

Posted: 07 February 2008 at 12:41pm | IP Logged
thank you everybody for the whole week of questions. it was my privilege to answer each one of you. oru kaikuttai alavu koodi enna paththi naan moodi maraikkalai.Wink you were all super. thank you very much for putting me on the "revealing" week. with lots of love to all my fans...this is shriya signing off!!! Hug

Edited by jasunap - 07 February 2008 at 12:44pm

Post Reply New Post

Go to top