Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

lucky_lakshmi thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago
i think voldemort will die.harry wont because afterall soo many people gave their lives for harry's life-i dont think all their tries wpould be in vain!

wizgal thumbnail
I think the same too...Harry is gonna die. JK Rowling is the most unpredictable person on Earth
Nishani thumbnail
Don't ever for one moment think that my Harry is gonna die. 😭

Please, I will die myself if he does. I don't think JK Rowling will be so harsh on her fans to kill off the protaganist of the book.
ronit13 thumbnail
i too haVE A FEELING LIKE THAT
daniel_4ever thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Nishani

Don't ever for one moment think that my Harry is gonna die. 😭

Please, I will die myself if he does. I don't think JK Rowling will be so harsh on her fans to kill off the protaganist of the book.

hey guys plz don't say a thing like dat...... i die ..................... coz i love harry and daniel.. they both r sooooooooo cute ❤️.. i really love him
Mrs.Brett Lee thumbnail
No in the news paper JK Rowling has confirmed that Harry will die. 😭 . Btw Natasha there was prophecy that either one of them will die.
daniel_4ever thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

plz plz plz plz ... i hope she is lyin.. i'll die.. i can not read or c dat thing...., i don't know i write a letter to JKR resquestin her to not kill harry 😭
Edited by daniel_4ever - 18 years ago
blue rose thumbnail
i hope that harry does not die he jst can not!!!!
an as for voldemort smebody has to kill him!!!!
Nishani thumbnail

Originally posted by: radz_2cool

No in the news paper JK Rowling has confirmed that Harry will die. 😭 . Btw Natasha there was prophecy that either one of them will die.

That is such a load of BS!!! 😡 

How can the kid go 6-7 years at Hogwarts, make us fall in love with him, he goes through such ordeals in the time he is at the school and then goes and dies!!!

What the hell are we fanatically reading the books for then!!! To be utterly and bitterly gutted at the end of it all!!!

NO NO NO......he CANNOT die!!! 😡 He just can't!!!