Page 2 Page 3

natasha-remix

IF-Dazzler

natasha-remix

Posted: 05 September 2005 at 3:19am | IP Logged

hey guys

i have this feeling that in book 7 both harry and voldermot are gonna die

wad do you have to say abt this

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "both die" in Harry Potter forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

lucky_lakshmi

IF-Sizzlerz

lucky_lakshmi

Posted: 05 September 2005 at 3:45am | IP Logged
i think voldemort will die.harry wont because afterall soo many people gave their lives for harry's life-i dont think all their tries wpould be in vain!

wizgal

wizgal

Posted: 05 September 2005 at 4:28am | IP Logged
I think the same too...Harry is gonna die. JK Rowling is the most unpredictable person on Earth

Nishani

IF-Dazzler

Nishani

Posted: 05 September 2005 at 4:51am | IP Logged
Don't ever for one moment think that my Harry is gonna die. Cry

Please, I will die myself if he does. I don't think JK Rowling will be so harsh on her fans to kill off the protaganist of the book.

ronit13

Goldie

ronit13

Posted: 05 September 2005 at 5:28am | IP Logged
i too haVE A FEELING LIKE THAT

daniel_4ever

IF-Rockerz

daniel_4ever

Posted: 05 September 2005 at 8:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nishani

Don't ever for one moment think that my Harry is gonna die. Cry

Please, I will die myself if he does. I don't think JK Rowling will be so harsh on her fans to kill off the protaganist of the book.

hey guys plz don't say a thing like dat...... i die ..................... coz i love harry and daniel.. they both r sooooooooo cute Heart.. i really love him

Mrs.Brett Lee

IF-Rockerz

Mrs.Brett Lee

-

Posted: 05 September 2005 at 8:33am | IP Logged
No in the news paper JK Rowling has confirmed that Harry will die. Cry . Btw Natasha there was prophecy that either one of them will die.

daniel_4ever

IF-Rockerz

daniel_4ever

Posted: 05 September 2005 at 8:48am | IP Logged

plz plz plz plz ... i hope she is lyin.. i'll die.. i can not read or c dat thing...., i don't know i write a letter to JKR resquestin her to not kill harry Cry

Edited by daniel_4ever - 05 September 2005 at 8:51am

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.