Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

cool_pooja thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago
@Rida: Completly.. Bec even through im sure all the girls knoe abt dis "net traps" dey continue to fall! 🀒
miss5stars thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
i think internet luv is bakwas 🀣 --- god u kno whts funny my dads cuzin .. i consider him my chachu.. neways he met a grl online... n then they became frnds ...nd then he met her in real lyfe.. n then they started goin 2 places nd blah blah... n now their married 🀣 --- i didnt even kno bout tht.. it was soo akward cuz wen we went to pakistan n we met his wife... i was lyk " so how did u guys meet" ( i didnt kno bout the internet thing) n they told me.. nd im lyk " WTF" πŸ˜† πŸ˜† i was laffin for lyk 5 mins wen they told mee πŸ˜†
Vitna thumbnail
Originally posted by: cool_pooja

Nops i havt and i highly doubt its possible for me atleast.. I can not trust people on net.. I can not even trust enough to make friends, leave aside falling in love.. net is a very dangerous place to make friends and i have seen people fall in many traps of "love" on net!

thats true!!
Ali thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
U r rite internet love is like loving a celebrity.
Celebrity love is fun and atleast we see the person everywhere, though they might b not real, acting 2 b gud
but still u know abt them.

But on net, we don't even it the person that we like really exist. For example a boy loving a girl on net is not a girl but boy or vice versa.
MrsKaranGrover thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: shizajaved

I don't believe in online love. Although there are two friends of mine on I-F who are in love with each other. They talk on phone daily and I guess they have met also.. but that was just once or twice.

Yeah.. I agree to some great extent that falling in love on net is similar to have fallen for a celebrity. But the thing is that on net, the person is interacting with YOU. Whereas the celebrity interacts to the media and journalists. But similarity yeh hai ke we simply can't count on both of them. 😳

You don't know who is the REAL person off-screen. You might be talking to the fake person.. who is only pretending to be nice. I don't think we should get that much attached to people on net.

In my opinion, you can't judge a person without knowing him. Similarly, you can't love a person without knowing him. I simply don't believe in love at first sight or un seen love.

Exactly my views shiza lolπŸ˜†..u worte wot i wanted 2!πŸ˜†πŸ˜³

it is impossible for me to fall in love with soemone on the net!..areeeee i have so many ladke around me y am i gna fall for someone through the net jkesπŸ˜†πŸ˜†..but i do know a few friends ho have falen "in love" wiv suwmun by the net..its not somethin i can comprehend ofπŸ˜•πŸ˜•..

x Mrs.KaranSinghGrover x 😳

-dramaholic- thumbnail
I can never beleive in online love.

Reasons:

- You don't know what the person looks like
- They might fake to be somebody they arent
- They just want to mess with you
- You can't trust people these days
- Love needs to be felt, not a MSN Conversation where you type.
- How do you imagine yourself with the person?
- How can you share memories?
-When listeing to love songs..Can you really imagine yourself with that person?

Man, I'm negative with this πŸ˜† ^^Anyways nice topic 😳
dream thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
love can happen anytime 😊 ..anywhere..so i blive in online luv..i've seen my best frnd..they met online n they never met in reality.. i think their feelings r stronger than many ppl who can meet n can go 4 date...its ur fate...never know..may b ur special one is somewhere on net 😳 ..so i believe in online luv..its nuthing fuuny
cool_pooja thumbnail

Originally posted by: dream

love can happen anytime 😊 ..anywhere..so i blive in online luv..i've seen my best frnd..they met online n they never met in reality.. i think their feelings r stronger than many ppl who can meet n can go 4 date...its ur fate...never know..may b ur special one is somewhere on net 😳 ..so i believe in online luv..its nuthing fuuny

OMG Seriously.. Buh somehow i feel most of the ppl on net are just playing wid each other..

Mischeivous thumbnail
Originally posted by: cool_pooja

OMG Seriously.. Buh somehow i feel most of the ppl on net are just playing wid each other..

Most of them might be but not ALL of them 😳

dream thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
hey pooja its true yar..n i really hope n pray dat they'll meet sumday..i dont know wat will hapeen wid them as they r frm differnt places n cultures but they luv each other like crazy..i hope bhagwan unhe mila de...do pray for them frnds 😊