•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 16 years ago
Salam-o-Laikum all,
I need your help. I realy like to read urdu books, but I don't know lots of books. Do you guys read them and can you advice me some? Plz 😳 . But i don't like books of magic or something like that. 😉
oh ok so y don u go to local library n pick sum up nd also read weekly digests (i know its girly) but u r a gul so.. and wat sort of help do u xactly need
me to asking same dat in wat kind of books u r interested?
If poetry dan read Iqbal's poetry 👏 .
i duno any urdu novels and stuff but there is a book "shahab-nama" by Qudrat Ullah Shahab
an amazing amazing book....its an autobiography of qudrat ullah shahab
if u need more information on book than here is the link
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shahab_Nama

other than this i read "zavia" by ashfaq ahmed
and amazing person with all his life stories....so interesting to read .........n u will learn a lot about the world

"guftagoo" by wasif ali wasif is also an amazing book....where he answered soooooo many question related to Islam ......they r not like a molovi kind of answers so dont worry....he is an educated person and explained everything about islam in a very gud sense

so ya do read them...u will enjoy them for sure
thanx you wini all of this books sound very interesting .I will try to get them and read. I like all kind of books, witch have nice and deep stories...most of all Islamic books, mystery stories and love stories.. 😳
thany guys for ur help
ya i read guftago and zavia these books are just fantastic and i hope jabin u will also like these 2 books
Hehe... ya, Khataween digest is the best. Even some girlish boys read them. lol.
Anyways, I can give you the link for Umera Ahmad novels, if you like. She's great, too.
i also love digests they r sooooooooo fun 😆 😆
thnx u all for the help. I really appricate if u give me link amy
Posted: 15 years ago
sorry i don't read urdu books so i don't know about any urdu book.