IMPORTANT: Update your profile today.

Posted: 16 years ago

Hi Friends,

First of all my apology for being a bit absent from the forum for some time however a lot of action have been happening behind the scenes but will update on all that sometime later 😊

I would like to share with you all on the changes that you would be noticing in the first week of February 08.

• The registration process is going to be made more simpler.
  • In order to save the forum from spam and multiple ids we are starting the validation of email addresses mandatory before making posts and it will even help in requesting your forgotten password.
  • Since the site is running on multiple web servers and sometimes members complaints about cookie problems or login failures. We are going to redo the entire thing to eliminate the same.

So I would request all the members to keep their email information updated and if you have not provided your email when you registered or is not the latest one then update it today.

Cheers,
Vijay

wow im looking forward to the changes! 😳

Avanti
Going to do it rigggttt nooww!!
Thanxx for the info Vijay bhai..
:]
Thanks for the post Vijay Bro!! πŸ˜ƒ
I was wondering what was happening..coz we could not edit our profile!! 😳 ..Thanks for the info!! πŸ˜›
Wow...That's awesome! πŸ‘
I'm sure that will reduce many problems... 😳
thnx vijay bro...this is solve soo many issues ive been havin
That's great news!   πŸ‘πŸΌ Thanks for the info.
Hopefully this will help our forum stay clean. 😊
thanks you for let me knowing...

Thanks =]

i will make sure to update email infoπŸ˜ƒ

thanx πŸ˜ƒ its gonna solve soo much probs πŸ˜ƒ i will make sure i update my profile πŸ˜‰