India-Forums

Kahiin To Hoga (Kahin To Hoga)
Kahiin To Hoga (Kahin To Hoga)

UPDATE 3.1.05, MONDAY

Who-I-Used-2-Be IF-Rockerz
Who-I-Used-2-Be
Who-I-Used-2-Be

Posted: 03 January 2005 at 1:19pm | IP Logged

The mechanic tells Sujal that they had already left when he arrived. Sujal remembers Kash telling him that she had already paid the mechanic and the car was alright then. Ak has realized that Kash is behind the accident and seems angry thinking abt her. Sujal thinks Kash couldn't have done this 'cuz she was herself present in the car. He gets wild at the mechanic that he is blaming Kash for saving his own neck. Ak tells Sujal to leave the mechanic as he seems to be telling the truth. The mechanic shows them the receipt of the brake oil.....And Sujal wonders if Kash is behind all this.......

Lalit calls the husband of Vasu's friend who was supposed to buy their Delhi property....He is informed that they were never interested in the property, and there must have been some misunderstanding........Lalit wonders afterwards what Vasu is upto.........( KEEP WONDERING )

Charu and Mouli visit Kash and discuss their plans......They praise their Sujal jeejoo......Charu informs them that Sujal has left for Delhi with Ak to investigate the accident....Kash dreads what will happen if Sujal comes to know her truth....

Sujal, alone in his car, tries to assure himself that Kash is innocent and the mechanic must have been lying.....Then realizes that the mechanic was telling the truth and wonders why Kash was there with him if she knew that the brakes could fail......He wants to talk to her, parks the car in the middle of a road and steps out........Swam is passing , he leaves his car and says hi to Sujal.....And asks how he is. Sujal tells him that he is good and in a hurry, and is about to enter his car when Swam asks, "How's Kashish?" Sujal gives him a searching and steely gaze....Swam has heard abt the accident and is worried abt Kash. Sujal tells him she is ok.......Swam thanx God and informs Sujal that "Shaam ko aaoonga Kahsish say milnay." Dead Sujal replies with, ( I just loved Sujal's reply which was the height of cool.......Tongue ) "Mat aana!" Smile and then explains that they have an appointment with a doc. Swam leaves telling him that he will come tomorrow........

Ak visits Kash in her room and is mad at her.......She tries to act smart pretending she doesn't know what he is talking abt....he asks her why she attacked herself again when he had told her to wait till he finds out the truth.........he somehow holds himself responsible for the accident as had he told Sujal the truth abt Kash, this wouldn't have happened.......( So, what exactly r u waiting for Ak NOW? Kash strangling Sujal perhaps........Dead )He further says something like, " sab samajhtay hain k Kashish ko kisi ki buri nazar lagi, lakin wo nahi jaantay k wo buri nazar khud Kashish hay." ( WELL SAID ..........Clap) he is sure that she will regret it later........he tells her that today she is alive just 'cuz of Sujal.......She shouts " Main zinda nahi hoon" .........LOL( Funny enough, one would really think they must have stopped seeing her around........KASH, U NEED TO IMPROVE UR SENSE OF HUMOUR ) Then explains that since the day Sujal snatched her Piyush from her she is dead.......Dead ( ME TOO, BUT 'CUZ OF SEEING HER ) She wishes she should have died ''cuz of the accident to tell Piyush that Sujal has been punished...That Sujal would have realized how it feels to lose a loved one who is dearer to u than life itself.......( HOW SURE SHE IS OF SUJAL'S  LOVE ).......That she would have been with her Piyush and her child....

Ak tells her that maybe Sujal has realized her truth......To her it is good news that now Sujal will realize she is Piyush's Vidwah Dead instead of his Patni.......Angry ( Does it make any sense?)

Sujal calls and informs her that he wants to talk to her at home........The doc. arrives, checks her B.P and informs her that her husband brought her to the hospital when both of them had been  in crucial conditions and he just cared abt his wife......He leaves.......Kash cries and wonders why she is not happy seeing Sujal's pain , has flashbacks of the moments when the accident was abt to happen and exclaims like mad........" Main kamzor nahi padoongi!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Ouch

P.S: I forgot to mention a dialogue by Ak when he told Kash that it is not only revenge that made her do it,  it was something else ( i didn't get his point Confused )

Edited by simplyvivacious - 03 January 2005 at 1:48pm

perveen Goldie
perveen
perveen

Posted: 03 January 2005 at 1:30pm | IP Logged

thanxs for the up date simplyvivacious...............Smile

-Amisha- Goldie
-Amisha-
-Amisha-

Posted: 03 January 2005 at 5:26pm | IP Logged
Thanks for the great update, simply. This episode was very, very good to watch. It was interesting because I thought for sure that Sujal would find out about Kashish.
Hard Rock Goldie
Hard Rock
Hard Rock

Posted: 03 January 2005 at 8:27pm | IP Logged

Thx Simp..... Nice to see u bk in action.....Smile

I missed the 2nd capsule...will catch it later this afternoon.

I dont understand K's character anymore.....am not even trying now.

Watch it only for apna Sujal.

And they keep showing flashbacks just to fill time.....sic.....

Rach Senior Member
Rach
Rach

Posted: 03 January 2005 at 11:35pm | IP Logged
Ya simp i also get the dialogue of akshat that u r not doing this only 4 revenge?????
What else culd b the reason..
is ekta kapoor planning to show kash as hardcore wamp..
doing all this for property...
u never know if she is behind piyush murder...
chinti Goldie
chinti
chinti

Posted: 04 January 2005 at 12:48am | IP Logged

everything is weird........i think ekta put so many knots and tangles that she doesn't know how to suljhofy them.

thanx for the update simp......i luv ur extra commentsLOL

Edited by chinti - 04 January 2005 at 12:53am
HUMM IF-Dazzler
HUMM
HUMM

Posted: 04 January 2005 at 1:46am | IP Logged
gr8 update i love it!SmileSmileSmile

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top