Not again..this time its Kshipra..read

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

*Resham*

Channel Moderator

*Resham*

Posted: 29 January 2008 at 10:02am | IP Logged

I got a shock of my life today...its about AsambhavCry

Ankhi kiti lokana marrnaar aahe sulekhaAngry...

today Adi unintentionally spell out the beans tht Kshipra is interested in archeology more than anything else and tht Sulekha gives a wicked smile after this..Angry

Tom they showed a preview ..kee Saavaz kon..Sulekha ka Svataha KshipraCry...

Guys tom kshipra will be dead..again a death in AsambhavAngry.Cry.poor girlCry

I hate this...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

mimarathi.tv

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Not again..this time its Kshipra..read" in Zee Marathi forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

milash

Groupbie

milash

Posted: 29 January 2008 at 4:52pm | IP Logged
ohh
Yes.I saw the episoede.Please ata khiprala maru naka.evadhi ti sulekhachya rahsyache javala ali ahe

Ata ekdache kalu det sarana ki sulekhach hya sarvanchya amge ahe mhanun.....

bhagu_k

bhagu_k

Posted: 30 January 2008 at 12:43am | IP Logged
Are aata kshipra la jar marle nahi tar story pudhe janar kashi, serial vadhavnar kashi? lagech sulekha cha parda fash hoiel aani serial madhe happy end houn sampel na..mag kshipra la marne garje che aahe, jasa nikhil gela tashi kshipra pan.... Cry Cry Cry
I feeling so bad abt it.........

Autumn.

IF-Veteran Member

Autumn.

Posted: 30 January 2008 at 10:43am | IP Logged

I hope shipra is not dead... really I meant I understand that sulekha cha parda yevada lavkar open nahin hou sakat.. pun.. please please dont show shipra dead.. somehow she must be alive and saved... keep her in hospital or something or memory loss for specific period but please dont show her dead... in this way.. one by one everyone will be dead except shubra and *sulekha.. then how come shubra wins.. cos inspite of her being there.. everybody is getting killed.. Ouch

I hope shubra would see things happenings and save shipra but to no avail.. :( Ouch Cry I really hope shipra is alive... cross my fingers..

Adi is an idiot.. really every time he gives info to sulekha... last time also he told her that shubra was seeing a pysch doc.. cannot Adi just guess that when sulekha is telling him that shipra has told sulekha regarding MBA means there is something unusual.. why the hell he has to tell her.. his one single sentence cost shipra her life... Angry

really crossing fingers that shipra is alive...

[* changed.. ]

Edited by sweta01 - 31 January 2008 at 5:05am

nehavarun

IF-Dazzler

nehavarun

Posted: 30 January 2008 at 12:48pm | IP Logged
they didnt actually show her dead. so maybe she isnt dead. like sopan ajoba wasnt dead after fire.
but neelam rocked in last 2 episodes. i just love her portrayal of sulekha.

Autumn.

IF-Veteran Member

Autumn.

Posted: 31 January 2008 at 5:08am | IP Logged

Originally posted by nehavarun

they didnt actually show her dead. so maybe she isnt dead. like sopan ajoba wasnt dead after fire.
but neelam rocked in last 2 episodes. i just love her portrayal of sulekha.

Exactly.... Really hoping that shipra is not dead...

but also remembers swapnil sentence to shipra.. go to hell.. and she is shown dead and he will repent and all.... guess me thinking too much.. but asambhav rocks... and it will rock more if shipra is not dead... Embarrassed

Edited by sweta01 - 31 January 2008 at 5:09am

mimarathi.tv

mimarathi.tv

Posted: 02 February 2008 at 10:30am | IP Logged
Clap

Post Reply New Post

Go to top