Zee Next

28th Jan 08 Written update!

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

miss_neha

IF-Rockerz

miss_neha

Posted: 29 January 2008 at 9:38am | IP Logged

Guys soz for the late update, but i have to wait for the vd to be uploaded before i can write the update, so the vid is uploaded l8 at nite, so i hav to write the upate the nxt day, but i wll try to do it sooner in the future.

Brief update:

Angad comes up behind Keeya n says 'tum mere bare mein hi soch rahi thi' She asks him, 'tumhe kaise pata, n he replies because eyes don't lie. He also says  want to tell you sumthin, I…… love…… n then you hear keeyas mum callin her, and Keeya realises she was day dreaming. Her mum tells her to get back to work. Then keeyas phone starts ringing and it is morgan. They both talk about the trip and Keeya apologises and thanks him for the plane. She asks him if he is upset with her, and he says that he wont be upset with her if she comes to dinner with him. She asks him if he is on Mumbai. Morgn says yah, I told u we will meet again. First Keeya doesn't agree, but he says h is going to London the next day so then Keeya agrees for the dinner. She wonder why he wants to meet her.

Then we see a woman on a laptop writing stuff about Angad and sana breaking up and Angad now dating sanas sister Keeya.

Angad comes home and falls asleep on the sofa while the maid (soz dnt know her name) is talkin about what food she has made for dinner. She realises he has fallen asleep. Then you see sana entering and she sees Angad sleeping.

Then Keeya goes for the dinner. It is all dark when suddenly the lights come on and the whole restaurant is decorated and morgan comes out. He tells her that the decorations aren't his fault, he says these people said that f your guest is so beautiful the arrangements have to be beautiful as well (awesome line- I have to say- kya tareeka hai ladki pataane ka- lollll) they both sit down and enjoy the dinner. She tells him she has eaten so much, that she won't be able to eat anything for two days. She thanks him for the evening. And he tells her that the evening is not over. She asks how? And he asks her to dance. She agrees and they both dance. Keeya remembers her time with morgan and Angad. She asks him if she can ask him something, n he says go ahead, she asks him do u always do these many preparations for a normal dinner, and he says no, only for some special fiends. He says there is another reason as well, she asks what? He says if I tell you, do u promise not to hit me (found this really sweet) She pretends to think about it n says 'koshish karoongi' and laughs. Mogan gets down on one knee and says I love you. N Keeya looks shocked.

Break

Sorry guys this is all I saw, I did not see the ending, so can someone else please post the ending part, or they can PM me and I can add it on at the bottom. I really wanna know wat happened as well, so can someone pls help.

Neha Smile

Edited by nehagupta_9 - 29 January 2008 at 9:39am

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

Archananpari82vanshita_lakgh212121Anhdara13pop77srk_kadzHowlarious

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "28th Jan 08 Written update!" in Zee Next forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

srk_kadz

IF-Rockerz

srk_kadz

Posted: 29 January 2008 at 4:51pm | IP Logged
Sanaa and Angad makes up somehow... I dont knw how...

sweet_shagun

IF-Veteran Member

sweet_shagun

--

Posted: 30 January 2008 at 9:03am | IP Logged
Beautiful Update Dear,
Hmm Angad Sana back Stern Smile

Luv,

Shagun

PREITY01

PREITY01

Posted: 26 November 2008 at 10:54pm | IP Logged