Chat Clubs

India-Forums

   
Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

Happy Birthday Seetu(Sateera_Angad) (Page 12)

Kay.Gi IF-Dazzler
Kay.Gi
Kay.Gi

Joined: 06 January 2007
Posts: 3194

Posted: 02 February 2008 at 8:38am | IP Logged
Happy birthday sweetiie

missmalika IF-Dazzler
missmalika
missmalika

Joined: 05 April 2006
Posts: 3452

Posted: 02 February 2008 at 10:02am | IP Logged
happy birthday sweeetyyy Big smile
scarletteblue IF-Sizzlerz
scarletteblue
scarletteblue

Joined: 19 June 2006
Posts: 13405

Posted: 02 February 2008 at 12:50pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sateera_angad

haww yeh u msised it....CryOuchOuch i was well dissappointed...Ouch

hawwww nahin naa u hav to sing it for me this time..its ma b;day baby...LOLEmbarrassedTongue so cum on...i am redy to lissen...EmbarrassedTongue no copying frm internet..originallll...Tongue

Originally posted by indianhomey1992

I missed Ghumshudaaaa's Bdayyy?! Broken Heart

HAPPY BIRTHDAYYYYY GHUMSHUDAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!HugHug ARe you gonna sing it for meeee?!! Big smile Big smile

Aww but I suck at the the spelling!! =)

GHUMSHUDAAAAAAAA ghumshudaaaaaaaaaaaa koi huaaaaaaaa kaha huaaaaaaaaaaa!Big smile

There!

Hope you had a great day!Hug N sorry for missing it!Ouch

Howlarious IF-Addictz
Howlarious
Howlarious

Joined: 24 December 2006
Posts: 61610

Posted: 03 February 2008 at 4:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sateera_angad

i do muahahaha!LOLEmbarrassedBig smile

Originally posted by *VaVaVoom14*

yeah like u say the truth Stern Smile LOL

no ju dont LOLEmbarrassed

PaRoOoOoOo IF-Sizzlerz
PaRoOoOoOo
PaRoOoOoOo

Joined: 21 November 2005
Posts: 18119

Posted: 03 February 2008 at 12:25pm | IP Logged

awwwww sukhi jii muahh thanku!EmbarrassedBig smile

Originally posted by |x|snowy|x|

Happy birthday sweetiie

PaRoOoOoOo IF-Sizzlerz
PaRoOoOoOo
PaRoOoOoOo

Joined: 21 November 2005
Posts: 18119

Posted: 03 February 2008 at 12:26pm | IP Logged

awww thankuz!EmbarrassedBig smile muah!

Originally posted by miss_srk

happy birthday sweeetyyy Big smile

PaRoOoOoOo IF-Sizzlerz
PaRoOoOoOo
PaRoOoOoOo

Joined: 21 November 2005
Posts: 18119

Posted: 03 February 2008 at 12:28pm | IP Logged

hehehe awww muahhhh thanku sho cute..aur wen u kno where gumshuda nd kyon gumshuda..do tell me aswell!LOLLOLTongue

awwww no problem...is baar maafi..nxt time u'll b in deep trouble!Big smile

Originally posted by indianhomey1992

Originally posted by sateera_angad

haww yeh u msised it....CryOuchOuch i was well dissappointed...Ouch

hawwww nahin naa u hav to sing it for me this time..its ma b;day baby...LOLEmbarrassedTongue so cum on...i am redy to lissen...EmbarrassedTongue no copying frm internet..originallll...Tongue

Originally posted by indianhomey1992

I missed Ghumshudaaaa's Bdayyy?! Broken Heart

HAPPY BIRTHDAYYYYY GHUMSHUDAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!HugHug ARe you gonna sing it for meeee?!! Big smile Big smile

Aww but I suck at the the spelling!! =)

GHUMSHUDAAAAAAAA ghumshudaaaaaaaaaaaa koi huaaaaaaaa kaha huaaaaaaaaaaa!Big smile

There!

Hope you had a great day!Hug N sorry for missing it!Ouch

PaRoOoOoOo IF-Sizzlerz
PaRoOoOoOo
PaRoOoOoOo

Joined: 21 November 2005
Posts: 18119

Posted: 03 February 2008 at 12:31pm | IP Logged

chup oye yer i do!LOLLOLTongue

Originally posted by *VaVaVoom14*

Originally posted by sateera_angad

i do muahahaha!LOLEmbarrassedBig smile

Originally posted by *VaVaVoom14*

yeah like u say the truth Stern Smile LOL

no ju dont LOLEmbarrassed

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO our dear JANHVI...

2 3 4 5

Author: agrima2009   Replies: 35   Views: 7761

agrima2009 35 7761 23 December 2009 at 8:26am by deepzloveishra
CRANKY 4's LOUNGE#17(Invites only) Happy happy day

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 143 144

Author: -madhvi-   Replies: 1150   Views: 41104

-madhvi- 1150 41104 01 November 2009 at 9:32am by -madhvi-
Seetu iz missing...

Author: PaRoOoOoOo   Replies: 6   Views: 764

PaRoOoOoOo 6 764 18 May 2009 at 12:39am by PaRoOoOoOo

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chat Clubs Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index