Posted: 16 years ago
dnt knw yeh kab ayen ge madam ok u bye tgc Allahafiz taify😊
Originally posted by Taify

cool poem....thank u but that was not 4 u lol

but Mani most of the pics u posted arent working πŸ˜†
  ohhhh 😭😭😭 which one u cnt see them....i mean tell me there positions
Happy Birthday Seetu!! Hope you have many many many many more to come!! Hope todays been great for you! πŸ€— πŸ€—

xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Seetu..I already wished ju..But it won't hurt to say it again πŸ˜›πŸ˜³πŸ˜†

I hope you have a very good day...Seriously I mean it πŸ˜›πŸ˜ƒLive it to the fullest..Your a great friend, funny person..and cho cho chweeet πŸ˜³πŸ˜†πŸ˜›

Lub ju *pan*😳 *slap* πŸ˜³πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜† have fun πŸ˜†

Taify jiiii itni tahreef hailaaaa....thankuu hsoooo much jii...😳😳 itni tahreef mat kiya karo menu shak honda hai tuade utte...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜› thanx alot... for the post...everyones dua's nd wishes relly mean alot to me nd Insh'Allah will work aswell!πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

Looks like it is now my duty to wish everyone A Happy Birthday... and this time its her Birthday.. She is very famous for Lying, Cheating and Stealing .. She is none other than Seetu....

She is a special type of Specie who is found on 90% of the CC's... very friendly.... Talkative Girl..

hmm so start throwing ur wishes here.

Happy Birthday From Me..

May You Live For Another Decade And Keep Annnoying Us The Way You Do.. Keep Rocking....

😳

Mehak massiiii my jaana wali massi muahhhhhhhhh thankuu hso much..hailaa so colourful....nd beautiful jus lyk ju....πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜ƒ thanku shoo muchhhhhh means alot to me ur dua's nd every word u said there...πŸ˜ƒ nd u don;t hav to request u jus temme na....πŸ˜ƒ

Dil hai mera deewana kya..kehta hai ab ghabraaana kya..taal pe jab jhoomein badan..hichkichana ghabraana kya...khul ke jhoomon..khul ke gaao..aao aao yeh khul ke kahooo...its the time to discoo...its the time to discoo....keh do milo jis jis ko its the time to...DISCO!😳😳

here ju go jus for ju!πŸ˜ƒ

Originally posted by Love_Mehak

Seetu Jaana Wishin u A Very Very

❀️HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! ❀️  πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—

many many happy returns of the day and Pray 2 allah that u get al that in life that u desire 4 and may all the happiness b with u!!!!! May u live a long and happy life.....

This is all 4 u......

OK seetu nw on this very very special day i have a reques plz sing a song 4 al of us!!! a partyin type song!!! and sum sharayi if possible......😊

Luv n hugs mehak

arey oye no party ruin...me ish great...πŸ˜³πŸ˜›

99 thi century maarli..am 100 nw!πŸ˜ƒ nd shukriyaa i lyk tht line!πŸ˜³πŸ˜†πŸ˜ƒ

asking her to sing???

no.. party ruin karni he na? πŸ˜†

May u get what u deserve and not what u desire... bc u deserve more than what u desire..

so u finaly 32 today?? Good!

awww thankuu Maya jii...shoo shweet :phool: for ju!πŸ˜³πŸ˜ƒ

Originally posted by maya_afreen

Happy Birthday to You😳

May all ur wishes come true

May God Bless You

Hope u have many more rocking Birthdays!!

Maya😊

happy birthday seetuuuuuuuuu
wish all ur dreams come true
n have funfull life 😊

anu paaaji muahhhhhhh hailaaa....thankuu hsoo much...paida ho gaye..oye burhappe..hunne teh meri jawani phooting..aaj 100 ho ke mein teh century vi maar li tussi kithe phirde tutde paaye ho jii... muahahahha thankuu hsoo much....πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜ƒ

Originally posted by Anam azhar

Hww seetu ji congo shongo tusi paida ho gaye oye ballay ballayπŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³
~~~~MAY UR BIRTHDAY BE FILLED WID EVERYTHING THAT MAKES UR HAPPINESS COMPLETE DEAR~~~~
πŸ€—
πŸ₯³
❀️
⭐️
So finally tusi puray 16 dy ho hogayπŸ˜† mubarak howe jy budhapy di taraf ek hor kadam πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌ
HAPPY BIRTHDAY❀️