Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin General Discussion

India-Forums

What has made jassi unintresting for me (Page 3)

spike Senior Member
spike
spike

Posted: 04 January 2005 at 3:56am | IP Logged

Well jammy, GR8 homework u did on jjkn LOL...

I hate the show cuz they messed everything up. There isno consistency, and the story line has gone below lower-standards. Plus the exile of purab into the jungle had made me even more unhappy Cry...

I watched the show cuz in the beginning it seemed like a different story with office and business matters...but there is a limit to shredding things into pieces....and TnD have really made a wud-have-been-great story into one of deceit, revenge, love, hatred.......aaaaaaaaaaaallllllllllllllllllllllllllll the things in the world which the K serials have...

nowadays i even hate to see that joker jojo's face! (i wish i cud slap her...................sorry, mujhe pata hai tumhaare dil mein uske liye bahut izzat hai...par usne to apni izzat ka jassi banaa diya!Wink)

ritu Goldie
ritu
ritu

Posted: 04 January 2005 at 4:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by jammy

Chaya I dont know from which location you are but I have a feeling that you dont get Star One!!!

Atleast on this channel for now I am getting fresh and diffrent stories.

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=8374&PN= 1

They are much much cool and they have better stories then the sony crap & If you do get star one then all you need to do is change the channel. I did and I am not regretting the decision. I will long stop watching jassi if I it was not for the updates. But I have surely stopped watching sony or any of its crap show. It is with great difficulty at 9.30 I have to switch to sonyhttp://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=8374&PN= 1http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=8374&PN= 1Ouch

the only reason i liked the Jassi in the start was because it was about the progress of a not so odinary girl. Also I like to watch shows that have buiness and money matters. But now it has become like any other show, love triangle , revenge , flash backs crying loathing etc etc. and i am so fed up of crying thanks to kkusum that even jassi's little seems too much right after kkusum. Unfortunately I cant stop kkusum as it something that my mom watches. In mummy-yon ne television channels ki habit kharab kar rakkhi hain.Dead

Jammy.

I agree with u totally jammy, Star one has better programs, fresh. I like SS more as Ram in DKCH then the kind he is in Purab or Shekhar. Other serials are also interesting.Clap

ritu Goldie
ritu
ritu

Posted: 04 January 2005 at 4:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by spike

Well jammy, GR8 homework u did on jjkn NoNoLOL...

I hate the show cuz they messed everything up. There isno consistency, and the story line has gone below lower-standards. Plus the exile of purab into the jungle had made me even more unhappy Cry...

I watched the show cuz in the beginning it seemed like a different story   with office and business matters...but there is a limit to shredding things into pieces....and TnD have really made a wud-have-been-great story into one of deceit, revenge, love, hatred.......aaaaaaaaaaaallllllllllllllllllllllllllll the things in the world which the K serials have...

nowadays i even hate to see that joker jojo's face! (i wish i cud slap her...................sorry, mujhe pata hai tumhaare dil mein uske liye bahut izzat hai...par usne to apni izzat ka jassi banaa diya!Wink)

Spike how can u ? that too with jammy ? bechara ro raha hoga. How can you think of slapping jassi that too tell jammy about it. NoNo very bad.

nishi IF-Dazzler
nishi
nishi

Posted: 04 January 2005 at 10:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by jammy

Chaya I dont know from which location you are but I have a feeling that you dont get Star One!!!

Atleast on this channel for now I am getting fresh and diffrent stories.

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=8374&PN= 1

They are much much cool and they have better stories then the sony crap & If you do get star one then all you need to do is change the channel. I did and I am not regretting the decision. I will long stop watching jassi if I it was not for the updates. But I have surely stopped watching sony or any of its crap show. It is with great difficulty at 9.30 I have to switch to sonyhttp://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=8374&PN= 1http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=8374&PN= 1Ouch

the only reason i liked the Jassi in the start was because it was about the progress of a not so odinary girl. Also I like to watch shows that have buiness and money matters. But now it has become like any other show, love triangle , revenge , flash backs crying loathing etc etc. and i am so fed up of crying thanks to kkusum that even jassi's little seems too much right after kkusum. Unfortunately I cant stop kkusum as it something that my mom watches. In mummy-yon ne television channels ki habit kharab kar rakkhi hain.Dead

Jammy.

jammy you are absolutely right !!!!!

right now I LOVE STAR ONE !!!!! it is really a Star .All the serials are extremely good and now I have stopped changing channels every 5secs !! Each story is different from the other and the best part is there are no kekta or T&D serials in it Big smile Eventhough the number of shows are less I am hooked to this channel the whole day !!!!

My personal favorites are Remix ,DKCH & Special squad .and  really samir soni looks better in dkch as ram rather than purab(don't kill me ) or atleast Shekhar

lamhe Groupbie
lamhe
lamhe

Posted: 04 January 2005 at 11:10am | IP Logged
yup jammy its a drag nowdays and star one is good especially remix
jammy Goldie
jammy
jammy

Posted: 04 January 2005 at 1:12pm | IP Logged

Hi Lamhe,

If you like star one then go to general discussion section and vote for your fav serial, your vote might enable us to start a section for it on India-forums cheers.

Jammy.

MR2006 Groupbie
MR2006
MR2006

Posted: 04 January 2005 at 2:13pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by chayya

Originally posted by MR2006

Well said Jammy Clap. I agree all of these are too trueLOL. Armaan=Evil. Maybe he should have been called Armaan Evil not Armaan Suri, but that's a different story. LOL

Mr 2006, Are you on some kind of a crusade against Armaan?? Your Purab fixation too is a little unnerving.I can understand why Ides or Mystica is crazy about him and also why a guy like Jammy or Humm like him so much but I've never seen a guy being so fixated on one guy & so vicious against another LOL 

It's nothing personal,I was just trying to figure out.

ChayyaLOL     

I know what you are suggesting Chayya. The way you ask the question, it seems personal...but that's ok, you are just curious I guess. Big smile 

Anyhow, since you ask...

Who's the guy here? Mr.2006? There is no such person in this forum. Look more closely at my username, it's MR2006. MR is not Mr. It stands for something totally different. I think that's where you got confused. I never said that I was a guy. That's because I am not a guy. By the name, you only assumed as much.

As for my fixation on Purab, I only go with what I see is right. Now, one may translate right as they see fit. But in general, most would agree that the character is good. Purab's character is just right to me, now, while Armaan's is wrong. Unnerving isn't it? I know it seems quite extreme, but that's how I see the two of them, either on the very left or on the very right. I believe that's what the makers also illustrated until one morning, Armaan woke up, reformedLOL.

Fixated and vicious?!LOL Me!? No, not so. I am just straight-foreward. Don't get offended by anything I say, I don't mean to hurt your feelings (for example, when I say something against Armaan), I only give my opinions on the fictional characters.

Edited by MR2006 - 04 January 2005 at 2:20pm
Minnie IF-Rockerz
Minnie
Minnie

Posted: 04 January 2005 at 2:32pm | IP Logged

MR2006!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!LOL You had all of us fooled for so long!!!!OMG!!!!!!!! Sorry,I don't mean to offend you but ...........LOL

Seriously though it's just the MR part that had us confused and even I thought you were a guy.That explains a lot though.In fact your posts were so femininly detailed that I was really surprised how a guy could think on those lines!!!!!!!LOL No offense guys but you see there is such a distinct difference in how a guy thinks and how a girl does that it's almost to impossible to expect anything otherwise.No wonder Chayya got confused.

Hey I'm sorry again.

Edited by Minnie - 04 January 2005 at 2:36pm

Go to top