Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin General Discussion

India-Forums

What has made jassi unintresting for me (Page 2)

Minnie IF-Rockerz
Minnie
Minnie

Posted: 03 January 2005 at 8:50pm | IP Logged

LOL chayya!!

Clap good points jammy.

However we have been fed with inconsistencies in Indian serials for so long that now it doesn't seem to be a big deal anymore.If today the storyline seems OK,yesterday doesn't seem to be that important.The most popular catch phrase that I've heard in last 10yrs is 'it's become very interesting now'!!!!so factors keep changing with passing days & whoever notches up the highest gimmicks wins the day.

-misha IF-Sizzlerz
-misha
-misha

Posted: 03 January 2005 at 8:52pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by chayya

Good points butJJKN still worth a watch because it still waybetter than many others which don't have loopholes,but are made of a string of large gaping loopholes!!!!!!! They never have anything new to show except for cheap gimmicks of multiple marriages,more multiple divorces and a football team of illegal children.Angry

LOL
MR2006 Groupbie
MR2006
MR2006

Posted: 03 January 2005 at 9:17pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by jammy

The way they are handling the story with huge holes!!

maddy now dislikes jassi. before he used to lick her feet

Gulmohar is suddenly 10 crore richer to become no 1 fashion company.

jassi is back to assistant without aryaan celebrating or the board or market batting an eye, nor even a news report.

Nandu just woke up one morning and forgot all about 3T , Armaan did some black magic i belive, that guy is evil i say LOL.

Hansmukhi lost so much weight that she is now invisible.

Jassi got so many cards & gifts in past 6 months and we never came to know, she was still in love with armaan while saying yes to get married to purab, this girl knows how to two time people and she is blaming armaan.  LOL

Pari suddenly had a mercedes and now she has even lost it, when last i remmembered she was coming in taxi or mallika's car.

Armaan did a black magic on himself and now he doesnt feels anything for jassi as he smile at the crap raj says about jassi. Damn he is so EVIL LOLLOL

and I am not intrested in see jassi's makeover.

Jammy.

Well said Jammy Clap. I agree all of these are too trueLOL. Armaan=Evil. Maybe he should have been called Armaan Evil not Armaan Suri, but that's a different story. LOL

chayya Groupbie
chayya
chayya

Posted: 03 January 2005 at 10:09pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by MR2006

Well said Jammy Clap. I agree all of these are too trueLOL. Armaan=Evil. Maybe he should have been called Armaan Evil not Armaan Suri, but that's a different story. LOL

Mr 2006, Are you on some kind of a crusade against Armaan?? Your Purab fixation too is a little unnerving.I can understand why Ides or Mystica is crazy about him and also why a guy like Jammy or Humm like him so much but I've never seen a guy being so fixated on one guy & so vicious against another LOL 

It's nothing personal,I was just trying to figure out.

smita24 Goldie
smita24
smita24

Posted: 03 January 2005 at 10:25pm | IP Logged
Its all about personal likings. Acche log sabhi ko acche lagte hai, chahe wo ladka ho ya ladki ! Armaan is a Evil Smile so nobody likes him, either boy or girl or ........ Wink
chayya Groupbie
chayya
chayya

Posted: 03 January 2005 at 11:02pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by smita24

Its all about personal likings. Acche log sabhi ko acche lagte hai, chahe wo ladka ho ya ladki ! Armaan is a Evil Smile so nobody likes him, either boy or girl or ........ Wink

nobody?????????LOL Selective blindness eh??

adi04 Senior Member
adi04
adi04

Posted: 03 January 2005 at 11:34pm | IP Logged
nobody??? really.....are u sure about that???
jammy Goldie
jammy
jammy

Posted: 03 January 2005 at 11:41pm | IP Logged

Chaya I dont know from which location you are but I have a feeling that you dont get Star One!!!

Atleast on this channel for now I am getting fresh and diffrent stories.

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=8374&PN= 1

They are much much cool and they have better stories then the sony crap & If you do get star one then all you need to do is change the channel. I did and I am not regretting the decision. I will long stop watching jassi if I it was not for the updates. But I have surely stopped watching sony or any of its crap show. It is with great difficulty at 9.30 I have to switch to sonyhttp://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=8374&PN= 1http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=8374&PN= 1Ouch

the only reason i liked the Jassi in the start was because it was about the progress of a not so odinary girl. Also I like to watch shows that have buiness and money matters. But now it has become like any other show, love triangle , revenge , flash backs crying loathing etc etc. and i am so fed up of crying thanks to kkusum that even jassi's little seems too much right after kkusum. Unfortunately I cant stop kkusum as it something that my mom watches. In mummy-yon ne television channels ki habit kharab kar rakkhi hain.Dead

Jammy.

Go to top