What has made jassi unintresting for me

jammy thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago

The way they are handling the story with huge holes!!

maddy now dislikes jassi. before he used to lick her feet

Gulmohar is suddenly 10 crore richer to become no 1 fashion company.

jassi is back to assistant without aryaan celebrating or the board or market batting an eye, nor even a news report.

Nandu just woke up one morning and forgot all about 3T , Armaan did some black magic i belive, that guy is evil i say 😆.

Hansmukhi lost so much weight that she is now invisible.

Jassi got so many cards & gifts in past 6 months and we never came to know, she was still in love with armaan while saying yes to get married to purab, this girl knows how to two time people and she is blaming armaan.  😆

Pari suddenly had a mercedes and now she has even lost it, when last i remmembered she was coming in taxi or mallika's car.

Armaan did a black magic on himself and now he doesnt feels anything for jassi as he smile at the crap raj says about jassi. Damn he is so EVIL 😆😆

and I am not intrested in see jassi's makeover.

Jammy.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

meghavi thumbnail

so jammy..u r not going ever watch jessie anymore?

jprasad thumbnail
not only that all Jassi has been doing is crying!   😵
rabeeak2003 thumbnail

EXACTLY jammy!!!!! but the last part that you r not interested in the makeover, I AMMMMMMMM! that's why I watched the damn ( I am getting ARMAAN STYLE now!) serial!

so much for purab that my new craze is NANDU! he is sooo nice, he can do anything for his friend!

JOKING!!!!!!!!!1 eewwwwww never!😆

Selina thumbnail
I totally agree with you, great analysis!!
chayya thumbnail
     Good points but JJKN still worth a watch because it still way better than many others which don't have loopholes,but are made of a string of large gaping loopholes!!!!!!! They never have anything new to show except for cheap gimmicks of multiple marriages,more multiple divorces and a football team of illegal children.😡
ides thumbnail
👏👏u did an excellent job of nailing the right points Jammy.......

now with the umpteenth inconsistencies in JJKN, the excitement of makeover has taken a back seat for me.......I'm looking forward more to the time when/if the story starts making sense once again.........😕
ExoticDivinity2 thumbnail
Jammy, it is a heck of a lot better then Kkusum...now that show is getting on my nerves!  All I am interested in is seeing Jassi slap Armaan...and get her makeover...thats it!
Minnie thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

😆 chayya!!

👏 good points jammy.

However we have been fed with inconsistencies in Indian serials for so long that now it doesn't seem to be a big deal anymore.If today the storyline seems OK,yesterday doesn't seem to be that important.The most popular catch phrase that I've heard in last 10yrs is 'it's become very interesting now'!!!!so factors keep changing with passing days & whoever notches up the highest gimmicks wins the day.

-misha thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: chayya

Good points butJJKN still worth a watch because it still waybetter than many others which don't have loopholes,but are made of a string of large gaping loopholes!!!!!!! They never have anything new to show except for cheap gimmicks of multiple marriages,more multiple divorces and a football team of illegal children.😡

😆