Computers, Science, Technology

Technology help [new ipod nano!]

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

blahblahblahbla

Goldie

blahblahblahbla

Posted: 28 January 2008 at 9:17pm | IP Logged
hi, i dunno if i can open this topic or not, but i'm really in dire need of help!! please can someone tell me how to import videos into the ipod nano [the new one] if it's in the correct format & everything; everytime i plug it in to sync, the stupid computer gives me a notice that says disc isn't available which makes no sense to me!! Cry
u can pm me if u need clarification!
thank u !

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Technology help [new ipod nano!]" in Computers, Science, Technology forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Miss.Colorfull

IF-Sizzlerz

Miss.Colorfull

Posted: 28 January 2008 at 9:34pm | IP Logged
hey navs i found something

Sync your iPod

1. Connect your iPod to your computer.
   2. When the iPod icon appears in the iTunes window (below Devices), select it.
   3. If the Summary pane isn't showing, click the Summary tab.
   4. To automatically sync your iPod:
        1. Make sure that "Manually manage music" is not selected.
        2. Click the Music tab and do one of the following:
        3. To automatically update your iPod with all the songs and playlists in your library, select "Sync music" and then select "All songs and playlists." iTunes loads the songs and playlists in your iTunes library onto your iPod, and deletes songs from your iPod that aren't in your library.
        4. To automatically update your iPod with only certain playlists, select "Sync music" and "Selected playlists," and then select the playlists you want synchronized.
   5. To manually sync your iPod:
        1. Make sure that "Manually manage music" is selected.
        2. Click Music (below Library, on the left side of the iTunes window) and then drag songs and playlists to your iPod.

i hope it helps

blahblahblahbla

Goldie

blahblahblahbla

Posted: 29 January 2008 at 8:13pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by shivani33

hey navs i found something

Sync your iPod

1. Connect your iPod to your computer.
   2. When the iPod icon appears in the iTunes window (below Devices), select it.
   3. If the Summary pane isn't showing, click the Summary tab.
   4. To automatically sync your iPod:
        1. Make sure that "Manually manage music" is not selected.
        2. Click the Music tab and do one of the following:
        3. To automatically update your iPod with all the songs and playlists in your library, select "Sync music" and then select "All songs and playlists." iTunes loads the songs and playlists in your iTunes library onto your iPod, and deletes songs from your iPod that aren't in your library.
        4. To automatically update your iPod with only certain playlists, select "Sync music" and "Selected playlists," and then select the playlists you want synchronized.
   5. To manually sync your iPod:
        1. Make sure that "Manually manage music" is selected.
        2. Click Music (below Library, on the left side of the iTunes window) and then drag songs and playlists to your iPod.

i hope it helps

it didn't work!! gaaah, i give up!\
thanks though Cry

scarletteblue

IF-Sizzlerz

scarletteblue

Posted: 02 February 2008 at 9:43am | IP Logged
**Moved to the technology Forum**

blahblahblahbla

Goldie

blahblahblahbla

Posted: 02 February 2008 at 11:20pm | IP Logged
thank u!

-mango-

IF-Dazzler

-mango-

Posted: 19 February 2008 at 5:16am | IP Logged
I have the same kind of iPod but I never tried syncing cd videos on... but if you want to put youtube videos on ur iPod Nano then I have a really cool website.

So what do you exaclty mean? You need to import videos from CDs and DVDs or youtube?

blahblahblahbla

Goldie

blahblahblahbla

Posted: 27 February 2008 at 9:58pm | IP Logged
youtube would b great if u could tell me! Big smile

Post Reply New Post

Go to top