smilingstar3
smilingstar3

Posted: 03 January 2005 at 12:44pm | IP Logged
yeah i saw it i love the way she laughs and her accent
bollyfreak Senior Member
bollyfreak
bollyfreak

Posted: 03 January 2005 at 12:58pm | IP Logged

i saw it too..but i think she was a little nervous. I really didnt like how she gave some answers. Like, the interviewer was like "is it true that mean are intimidated by you?" And shed take these looong pauses before answering and then finally asked him "Are you??" And then the guy was like put on the spot and shes like "hahaha youre blushingggg"...hahahaha mannn that was so random.

I did like the answer she gave for her living at home still...that was nice.

But then cmmon, no hollywood director is gonna compromise on kissing in a hollywood film. Shes acting as if she will be able to convince the director and make it her way. Thats not cool man. And also....she didnt mention vivek!!!! She doesnt have to say his name but she can atleast say shes with a guy. I mean poor vivek....she always avoids him. The whole world knows about them, and if she loves him thaat much then she should just admit it.

She did look stunning but still man....i think there are other actresses that would pulled off much a better impression..like SUSHMITA SEN. Now she is intelligent and very realistic.....that woulda been good. But oh well...im still happy for ash that she got to come on 60 minz and made indians proud. Good job!

ExoticDivinity2 Senior Member
ExoticDivinity2
ExoticDivinity2

Posted: 03 January 2005 at 1:32pm | IP Logged
yah ur right bollyfreak, but my friends and i who saw it thought she was arrogant...and if she really was trying to represent India, why didn't she wear her saris or something the whole entire time she was having her interview....besides i dont think she is the most beautiful woman in the world...there are many other people who are beautiful too, and their personalities count.  People are saying she is beautiful because of the way she looks, but how about the way she is inside?  I just felt she was arrogant and showed off herself way too much.  Once the makeup comes off her face, she is not what she looks.  Sorry guys had to say it.  This is what I think. 
tisha_bhatia Senior Member
tisha_bhatia
tisha_bhatia

Posted: 03 January 2005 at 1:36pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by bollyfreak

i saw it too..but i think she was a little nervous. I really didnt like how she gave some answers. Like, the interviewer was like "is it true that mean are intimidated by you?" And shed take these looong pauses before answering and then finally asked him "Are you??" And then the guy was like put on the spot and shes like "hahaha youre blushingggg"...hahahaha mannn that was so random.

I did like the answer she gave for her living at home still...that was nice.

But then cmmon, no hollywood director is gonna compromise on kissing in a hollywood film. Shes acting as if she will be able to convince the director and make it her way. Thats not cool man. And also....she didnt mention vivek!!!! She doesnt have to say his name but she can atleast say shes with a guy. I mean poor vivek....she always avoids him. The whole world knows about them, and if she loves him thaat much then she should just admit it.

She did look stunning but still man....i think there are other actresses that would pulled off much a better impression..like SUSHMITA SEN. Now she is intelligent and very realistic.....that woulda been good. But oh well...im still happy for ash that she got to come on 60 minz and made indians proud. Good job!

Very true! I bet Sushmmita Sen would have left a better impact. Ash was such a bore!
dpatel05 Newbie
dpatel05
dpatel05

Posted: 03 January 2005 at 2:03pm | IP Logged

if neone wants the link to it online here it is:

http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2004/12/29/60minutes/main6638 62.shtml

-Amisha- Goldie
-Amisha-
-Amisha-

Posted: 03 January 2005 at 4:12pm | IP Logged
Yeah, I saw it on Sunday. I agree with you bollyfreak...she seemed a little nervous. Every two seconds, she kept laughing. It sounded so fake. And it looked like she had gained a little weight. But still, she looked so beautiful. But I was disappointed because they showed her for about 25 minutes only.

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index