TiN24 thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago

Hey everyone!

I didn't get to see the promo but my sister told me bits and peices of it. The summarize the promo, Kajal appologizes to Arjun for not believing he was the real arjun and then she goes to take off the mala (flower haar) from arjun's picture off. Then just as arjun is about to step foot into the house, samay stops him and tells him that he still doesn't belive he's arjun and threatens him saying that he has to stay away from kajal or else.......Then they showed kajal putting the sindoor back in her forehead.

That's it. Based on this promo, arjun must have won the case and got kajal on his side, but the fact that samay is only person that doesn't belive its really him...................I smell something fishy going on with him. I guess we will have to wait until Friday. I also heard that the time may be changing for KDMH. Some other show is supposed to come on called "Dance Dance" or something like that so I think KDMH will come on earlier now. Interesting.................😃😕

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jazmine thumbnail
HEY TIN THANX FOR DA SUMMARISE OF DA PROMO, HOPE I CAN GET TO C DA PROMO NEXT EPISODE WILL BE VERY INTERESTING. KDMH MITE CUM ON THURSDAYS AFTER KKUSUM, HOPE NOT COZ DEN I'LL HAV TO MISS OUT KTH.
bas02 thumbnail
Thnx for that. I am so confused.I think it has to be the real Arjun cos otherwise who could it be?And why is Samay being so strange, I think he has something to do with it.
amreen thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
thanks tin i'm surely gona keep myself attached to the tele to watch the promo when it comes on
jazmine thumbnail
well all dat i know dat i wont be able to watch da promo as my mom keeps on switchin on to other channels like zee n star plus..........so i've got abt 25% chance of watchin da promo.
ejaz#1 thumbnail
thanx for telllin us da promo i hope i get 2 c it
i hopr its the real arjun
also r they goin 2 change the time b/c startin from nxt week theres this new show called dance dance
i hope it comes on a earlier timing

*Anjali* thumbnail
thanks tin!!! Samay's behavior is indeed fishy 😡
Janvi thumbnail

HI,

Why samay behave like..Is he linked with the murder of arjun's humsakhal...hey guys what do u think?

amreen thumbnail
hey even i have noticed that i wonder what time kdmh will be on cause it says dance dance fridays 8.00
amreen thumbnail
i've checked on the setindia website it says fridays 8.00 so i guess allah knows now when it is coming on