Will Swayam steal Sujal's thunder-Article - Page 2

Posted: 19 years ago

yeah sujal_fan i agree

Well i think his a gud actor, cause i have seen him in one of teen soaps cant remba the name ohh yah kyun hota hai pyaar and he was brilliant in tht soap everyone here is annoyed with him cause in the artical it says he might steal sujal's thunder which i personnaly agree with everyone as well tht this can NEVA EVA happen but in the end he does act good his not tht bad poor guy😳
This guy will NEVER steal Sujal's thunder. I know that for a fact. I don't believe that he has gained popularity. He doesn't even have a good role in the serial.😕 I bet people are just saying this because they can't stand the fact that Sujal has so many fans.

ya ya no1 is like sujal tou phirrr wohhh jokerrr tu definitelyy not😡

n v r da 1z who ave to decide dat v like him or not n as u all wuld ave seen dat every1 is against himmm tuuu u can get ur answer by diss lol 😆

n ya therz no matchhh 4 sujal hez simplyy da bestttt👏

n we da viewers ave decided dat v wont make him as popular as r sujal ritee frndzzz😛.

i hope u all fink da sameeee😊

sujal to door ki baat hai....swayam se acha tou AKSHAT hai apna 😊
Hmm gomzy aboslutely right u r👏
wat a siily thing he hw cn any1 even thnk like this. sujal is the best. without sujal serial is finished noone can take his place. jst forget it man.

Originally posted by Aqsa

Hmm gomzy aboslutely right u r👏

i am always rite😉

i agree he looks like ......... 😡 ..... a jerk

he used to come in some other shows before and he looked way better! the hair and the makeup make him look crazy in kth. when he came to the us for a navratri show, he seemed to pick up a lot of female fans, but i'm sure if any of them see him in this show, they'll think twice. and no matter how many people like him, i doubt that vikas's fan following could match upto rajeev's.  

kajal