Page 2 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2

usha_pooja

IF-Dazzler

usha_pooja

Posted: 30 January 2008 at 6:27am | IP Logged
thx newt. Marriage on the cards.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Magarasi 28 Jan - 1 Feb 2008 (Page 2)" in Non Sun TV Serials forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

newt2007

IF-Rockerz

newt2007

Posted: 31 January 2008 at 1:14am | IP Logged

Episode 92              Thursday

Saranya & Santhosh reaches a place told by Dilip. They looks around for Dilip. Dinesh & Mama follows them. They hide behind a bush. Saravana also follows them hides on the other side. Mama thinks Dinesh should not see Gautham if he happens then the property has to be divided into 3. That should not happen.

After a long wait Dilip comes there and looks around with his binocular. He sees Saranya & Santhosh standing there alone. When moves forward he again notices Saravana behind the bush. Dinesh & Mama in other side. He gets shocked and angry.

Dinesh notices Dilip in the distance. He is shocked. He is definitely Gautham. He is happy. He wants shout his name. But Dilip moves away. At the same time Mama closes Dinesh mouth. Dinesh tries very hard. He gets angry on Mama. He shouts at him. What a man you are? Do you have brain? If we meet him we can find out why he is hiding behind this name? Mama says if you shout Saranya will notice it. She will confirm it is Gautham then she will escape from the murder case. First we get punishment for her then we will meet Gautham. They leave the place.

Dilip is sitting on the tree and thinks I escaped from minister & police from Delhi. Now you are trying to catch me. It is not possible for you.

Saranya receives the call from Dilip. He gets angry on her for bring police to that spot. You are also a police. You want to catch me. Saranya explains her situation. I have not told any body. No one is here. But he replies. I cannot believe you any more. I don't want to get any information about me from you. I wont call you any more. Cuts the phone.

Saranya is upset and informs to Santhosh. There is police somewhere. They start searching. Saravana hides behind the bush. But Saranya notices him by his shirt. She shouts 'Saravana'. Saravana comes out of the bush. Saranya says why you came here? If you come here Dilip won't come that's why I didn't tell the place to you. Why you do not understand me. Saravana replies I understand you that's why I came here to protect you. Why santhosh atleast you can tell her. He is a criminal. He is not Gautham. Santhosh says I am very much sure he is Gautham. Saranya continues you don't need to help me atleast leave me in peace. Police always thinks in the wrong direction. You always convert a murder into a suicide and after few years say it is a murder. You spoiled my hope. Now I don't have evidence to prove my truth. Saranya & Santhosh leaves that place in a disappointment. FREEZE.

usha_pooja

IF-Dazzler

usha_pooja

Posted: 31 January 2008 at 2:04pm | IP Logged
thx newt for the update. Poor Saranya.

newt2007

IF-Rockerz

newt2007

Posted: 01 February 2008 at 2:11am | IP Logged

Episode 93          Friday

Dilip calls Giri. No one picks up the phone. Dilip calls again. This time Sona picks up the phone. He gets surprised and happy. She says I want to meet you. Dilip also wants to meet her. He says I meet a lady she knows about me. But twice I tried but police interfered. He says I call you tomorrow to inform about the meeting place. She says okay. Rowdy also listens by standing near Sona.

Saranya, Balaj & Santhosh are discussing about Dilip matter. Santhosh says he will call again. But saranya says no he won't. Twice it was interfered by police. So there is no chance of meeting him again. Balaji says we meet Giri again so that we get some help. Santhosh says no he won't help us. He got angry on our first meeting. Saranya says we will try. I am coming with you this time.

Giri's door bell rings. 2 rowdy are sitting in the hall and watching TV. Sona comes and opens the door. Saranya & Santhosh are standing. They get surprised on seeing a lady. They asks about Giri. She invites them in and takes them to another room. Saranya asks are you related to Giri. She says yes. Saranya & Santhosh are happy and asks are you from Delhi. Yes I am sona. We tried your number but couldn't reach you. She says due some reason I discarded that card. Saranya says I am very much happy. Now I want to tell you about Dilip. She starts. Sona stops them and looks out for rowdy. They are still watching Rajinikant's film song. She takes them to another side of the room and asks them to tell about him.

Saranya continues his name is Gautham and he is the elder son of a big Industralist. MD of Rajeswari Group of companies. One year back he went out of the house. And he never returned back. No information nothing. I am also a reason for that. Few days back I saw him in Chennai. I am sure he is Gautham. But no one believed me. I tried to meet him but I am not able meet him. Why he changed his name as Dilip? how he went to Delhi? Sona says I am very much happy I know him for past six months. He never hides anything from me. He remembers nothing about himself. Dilip is the name given by his leader Baba. I send him to Chennai to find his parents. I succeed in my job. Saranya pointing Santhosh says he is his younger brother. And he has 2 more younger brothers and father. Sona says tomorrow I am going to meet him. I tell this to him and make arrangement to meet you.

Giri comes there and gets angry on seeing Santhosh there. But Sona says to him to be silent. I tell about them later. Santhosh also asks sorry for what happened. FREEZE.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top