Non Sun TV Serials

Magarasi 28 Jan - 1 Feb 2008

newt2007 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 16 years ago

Episode – 89                Monday

KB promises Sona for the guarantee of Dilip's life. KB sends 2 persons with Sona to get the gold from Dilip. And 2 more persons to kill Dilip without out the knowledge of Sona.

Balaji & Santhosh goes to Giri's house. Giri first refuses to tell about Dilip. Balaji stands outside. Santhosh goes inside. He threatens him. Slaps him. Asks him to contact Dilip in his phone but his phone is not switch on. Giri says it involves one girl's life. That's why I am very much upset. Santhosh says nothing will happen. Giri says I know through my cousin Sona. She is in Delhi. She sent Dilip to me. She is dancer in a hotel. He gives her address. Santhosh promises him that he will keep this news as a secret.

Saranya waits for them. They describe what happened. Balaji says our friend is there isn't? We give the address to him. Santhosh calls him and gives the details to him. He says I try to find out.

Lawyer comes to CM's office. He says to CM that Gautham's case is coming to the court. If we didn't produce proper death certificate surely Saranya will escape from the case. CM says I am very much sure that my son is dead. Inspector Savarana is confusing the case by Gautham is still alive. Lawyer says Police dept. always divert the case like this if the case is not in their.  So you take some decision. CM says okay.

Madhu gives a file to her father. File contains all the details about CM's property. In whose name they are registered etc. she says if we divide this into two. We will get 50 crores. And she is also concerned about Sangeethat who is now taken over the mother position in that family. Madhu says Sangeetha told me to start a company. She is not willing to divide the property now. Now I am thinking about how to divide this without the help of Sangeetha.  I have my brilliance with that I will make this happen. If I need I call your experience. FREEZE

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pokkiri26 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update newt 👏 👏 👏

This Madu is up to something 😕
netra_rama thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Thanks new for the updates 👏 😳
newt2007 thumbnail

Episode – 90          Tuesday

Saranya is buying vegetables in front of her house. A little boy comes there and says Dilip uncle wants your phone number who is standing in the next street. Saranya asks the identification because her brother told that person's name is Dilip not Gautham. Boy says he has a lengthy hair. So she gives her mobile number and follows him. In a distance she hears Dilip saying I will call her later. He also gives some money to boy and leaves. Boy happily says the same thing to Saranya.

In Santhosh showroom. Ram from Delhi calls him and says he went to the address and it is Sona's house. But the house was locked for a very long time. Nearby people don't know anything about her. Don't worry. I will keep searching for her. Santhosh says thanks.

Sarnaya comes there. Tells about Dilip's phone number matter. I heard his voice also it is very much like Gautham. Santhosh is happy and says now I believe that he must be my brother. We will wait for his phone. We will go for a hotel and have something I am really happy.

All three goes to the hotel and discuss this matter. In the next table Dinesh is sitting and listening everything without the knowledge of these 3. Saranya's phone rings. It is Dilip. He says he wants to talk to her personally. Twice he noticed her with the problem (police). So he gives her hotel address and room number. Please come alone. I don't want to meet that problem again. Saranya agrees. She tells this to Santhosh & Balaji. And ask Santhosh to come with her. He also agrees. Dinesh also hears.

Dinesh goes to his Mama and discuss this. Mama says definitely he can't be Gautham. But Dinesh says he may be Gautham. I want to see him personally and confirm. So they decided to go to hotel before Saranya.

They both wait in the hotel. Saravana with the group of policeman comes to the hotel for searching. Dilip comes down the stairs. He hides himself when he sees Saravana. They are searching all the floors. Dilip manages to hide himself from their eyes. Saravana enquires the reception person about something. We are sure the information is correct. There are illegal activities here. For that the manager says no sir. Somebody who wants the spoil the name of the hotel might have given the wrong information. So they all leave after saying sorry.

Saranya & Santhosh are traveling in an Auto.

Mama asks Dinesh why Saranya is not yet come to meet Dilip. They might have changed the place of meeting. Dinesh says no. he must be here. Let us search for him. Dilip comes down from the stairs and Mama & Dinesh claims up. In a floor they meets. Dinesh crosses him without noticing. But Mama sees him and stops there. Dilip & Mama looks at each other. FREEZE.

bluegal thumbnail
thanks for the updates.

at least the mama get to meet dilip lol...
usha_pooja thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
thx newt for the lovely updates.
pokkiri26 thumbnail
Thanks for the update newt 👏 👏 👏

Mama And dlip face to face something fun is going to happen 😆 😉 😉
newt2007 thumbnail

Episode – 91                              Wednesday

Mama & Dilip stares each other. Dilip moves away from that place quietly. Mama says to himself he is Gautham 100% sure. Luckily Dinesh is not here. Now I have to concentrate more in dividing the property. Dinesh comes back disturbs Mama. Why are you standing here? Mama says if he is here police might have caught him. Dinesh replies he must be here only. Come we will search. Both searches for sometime. Again Mama says that he might have called Sarnaya for some other place. There is no use in searching this place. Dinesh agrees. They leaves.

Dilip calls Saranya with angry. Why you informed police. She replies no I didn't. I am on the way to the hotel. I want to talk personally why should inform police. But Dilip not satisfied. Take the phone from Saranya and Santhosh says to dilip that don't fault on Saranya she wants to meets you very badly. Dilip asks who are you? I told Saranya to come alone. For that Santhosh says I don't know how to explain this to you. Please we want to meet you personally. Don't mistake Saranya. Okay says Dilip. I will call you later.

Sona comes to Giri's house with 2 Rowdy. Giri asks who are they she replies they are my friends. All are going inside. Sona takes Giri away from them and asks about Dilip. He says I don't have contact with him. He tried so many times. But I didn't take the phone. He is criminal. Police is searching for him. You too stay away from him. Sona says I know. I am here to save from the police. Please give his number. Sona tries Dilip's number from Gigi's mobile. But Switched off message comes. One rowdy comes there and asks what are you doing here. Sona says I am trying to contact Dilip.

Saranya waiting for Dilip's phone call. Saravana is having dinner. Viji & mother serving food for him. Saravana is asking why akka is sitting like this. Mother says today she went to meet Dilip but before she could reach the place police went there. He scolded her for informing police. So she returned. Now she is waiting for the call again. She receives a call from Dilip and she speaks. He warns her. Saranya takes the place without repeating it. Saravan angrily gets up from the dinning table. Viji inteferes. Viji informs Santhosh has seen a house in Anna Nagar. In 2 or 3 days we will be moving to that house. Saravana says okay. Mother asks simply saying okay. We have to buy all the things for the house. Okay prepare a list we will buy everything tomorrow. Saravana asks Saranya why do you not understand me? He is not Gautham. He is a criminal. Saranya says I am very much sure she is Gautham why are you not understanding me? Mother also explains Saranya to be calm. But Sarnaya says I want to meet him personally to prove that he is Gautham. Nobody is helping me so I have decided to do the investigation. Saravana asks okay where are you going to meet him. Saranaya. Sorry saravana I have promised him. I cannot tell the place to you. She leaves. Saravan looks angrily. (police brain starts thinking)

In CM's house. CM, Dinesh, Vikram & Mama are having discussion. Mama says if you give me a green signal I will finish this matter. CM says what ever you do I am not bother. How much money you spend I don't worry. But I want Saranya to be hanged to death. He leaves. Mama says to them now we got the green signal from Machan. Now we will find one unidentified dead body and prove that is Gautham's body. Dinesh says it is not possible there are so many tests like DNA test. Soon we will fail. everyone will go inside. Mama says we have money from police to judge we can buy. Don't worry. Leave the matter to me. But Dinesh & Vikram are not agreed. If that Dilip is our Gautham what will we do. Mama gets angry. But they says if he is Gautham we have to stop Gauri annie's marriage immediately. So we have to follow Saranya to clear our doubt. FREEZE

usha_pooja thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
thx newt. Marriage on the cards.
newt2007 thumbnail

Episode – 92              Thursday

Saranya & Santhosh reaches a place told by Dilip. They looks around for Dilip. Dinesh & Mama follows them. They hide behind a bush. Saravana also follows them hides on the other side. Mama thinks Dinesh should not see Gautham if he happens then the property has to be divided into 3. That should not happen.

After a long wait Dilip comes there and looks around with his binocular. He sees Saranya & Santhosh standing there alone. When moves forward he again notices Saravana behind the bush. Dinesh & Mama in other side. He gets shocked and angry.

Dinesh notices Dilip in the distance. He is shocked. He is definitely Gautham. He is happy. He wants shout his name. But Dilip moves away. At the same time Mama closes Dinesh mouth. Dinesh tries very hard. He gets angry on Mama. He shouts at him. What a man you are? Do you have brain? If we meet him we can find out why he is hiding behind this name? Mama says if you shout Saranya will notice it. She will confirm it is Gautham then she will escape from the murder case. First we get punishment for her then we will meet Gautham. They leave the place.

Dilip is sitting on the tree and thinks I escaped from minister & police from Delhi. Now you are trying to catch me. It is not possible for you.

Saranya receives the call from Dilip. He gets angry on her for bring police to that spot. You are also a police. You want to catch me. Saranya explains her situation. I have not told any body. No one is here. But he replies. I cannot believe you any more. I don't want to get any information about me from you. I wont call you any more. Cuts the phone.

Saranya is upset and informs to Santhosh. There is police somewhere. They start searching. Saravana hides behind the bush. But Saranya notices him by his shirt. She shouts 'Saravana'. Saravana comes out of the bush. Saranya says why you came here? If you come here Dilip won't come that's why I didn't tell the place to you. Why you do not understand me. Saravana replies I understand you that's why I came here to protect you. Why santhosh atleast you can tell her. He is a criminal. He is not Gautham. Santhosh says I am very much sure he is Gautham. Saranya continues you don't need to help me atleast leave me in peace. Police always thinks in the wrong direction. You always convert a murder into a suicide and after few years say it is a murder. You spoiled my hope. Now I don't have evidence to prove my truth. Saranya & Santhosh leaves that place in a disappointment. FREEZE.