Debate Mansion

NANO~~~ THE FUTURE CAR???

ssammy thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago
On 10th of  jan in the 9th Auto Expo held at Delhi, India, the world saw a new revolution the the automobile industry.

Ratan Tata's dream n the expertises of 500 engineers unveiled the world's cheapest car ever-

THE TATA NANO

with a price tag of Rs 1,00,000 or $2500.

Since this car is not gonna burn a hole in ones pocket,
so

IS THIS THE FUTURE CAR OF INDIA??

WOULD THIS TAKE OVER THE TWO WHEELERS IN 

THE COUNTRY N WE WOULD SEE MORE OFTEN

VIBRANT NANOS PLYING ON THE ROADS INSTEAD

OF BIKES SCOOTERS OF EVEN BETTER CYCLES???????

Edited by ssammy - 16 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Too_Much thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
I think Renault with Mahindra gorups lso launching a car worth 1.30 lakh..
bunbutt_too thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

While I am not qualified to address the questions relating to the NANO listed in this post. I would willingly pay twice the asking amount to acquire that car for use in the U.S. It is a perfect little car to run around town to do weekend chores. It is compact, gives great milage and would not require much parking space. What more could one ask for.

I hope the Tata Car Company plans on exporting it. It may not be suitable for the freeways but heck it would be a great commuter car for people that work within 5 miles of their residences or who park their cars at the train station each day.

Too_Much thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: bunbutt_too

While I am not qualified to address the questions relating to the NANO listed in this post. I would willingly pay twice the asking amount to acquire that car for use in the U.S. It is a perfect little car to run around town to do weekend chores. It is compact, gives great milage and would not require much parking space. What more could one ask for.

I hope the Tata Car Company plans on exporting it. It may not be suitable for the freeways but heck it would be a great commuter car for people that work within 5 miles of their residences or who park their cars at the train station each day.

I know Size does matters..

lekin you have to see on other aspects like mileage ..and unless one listen to public feedback its not worth to go for it...cost is 1 lakht..and i am sure only  for production it will be more less...

so what sort of quality they have used and all the parts.

Kahi aisa na ho that one is driving and suddenly a a force of wind goes and a dent on the car.๐Ÿ˜›

-Believe- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
I think this topic we discussed b4 ๐Ÿ˜ณ

Originally posted by: Believe

I think this topic we discussed b4 ๐Ÿ˜ณ

๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† not only discussed but ebaten to death as well๐Ÿ˜†