Debate Mansion

Are individuals responsible for everythin (Page 4)

Post Reply New Post

Page 4 of 6

Page 1 Page 3
Page   of 6
Page 5 Page 6

rockstallion

Goldie

rockstallion

Posted: 29 January 2008 at 12:24am | IP Logged

Originally posted by qwertyesque

Originally posted by rockstallion

if a person is in the right place , at the right time, then this is because of his actions... not really it can be that he is lucky with the outcome of his actions.....LOL
all his efforts of banging alarm on time more of a reflex..., hurring down in pants on time the zipper ddidnt get stuck...LOL, driving in to the right place..car didnt run out of gas...or .and reaching on time..didnt get a traffic jam. Wink LOL so right place on right time.....luckily...LOL

tho is ka rocket science hua Wink , our actions with some amount of luck are responsible for what happens with us.... Smile

like more often we are at the wrong place at the wrong time..again luck and fate...Wink.. Big smile

LOL LOL, lol,

see, alarm case, reflex is more of a action and no lucky charm here

now zipper did'nt get stuck, LOL is yet a careful action taken by an individual in that hussle bussle situation....no luck here too...

car did'nt run out of gas , it didnt coz he was mindful of his empty car tank, and filled in enough for the trip...so again some mind play here and not lucky draw....of free gas...LOL

did'nt get a traffic jam.- he was clever enough to take the other route...Wink

and zoomed in at the right place at the right time.....taking all credit for his actions....Big smile and i know not luck he said Wink LOL

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Are individuals responsible for everythin (Page 4)" in Debate Mansion forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

rockstallion

Goldie

rockstallion

Posted: 29 January 2008 at 12:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by raj5000

if a person is in the right place , at the right time, then this is because of his actions...
all his efforts of banging alarm on time , hurring down in pants on time, driving in to the right place...and reaching on time... Wink LOL so right place on right time.....

tho is ka rocket science hua Wink , our actions are responsible for what happens with us.... Smile

like more often we are at the wrong place at the wrong time.... Big smile

LOL LOLLOL Ask people who got late to reach twin tower on 9/11...(still feel sad)...but is it all about probability of effort...fate..wearing pants..xyz...?

yes i thing thats all, but let's get the order right,,,,,its fate first, then probability of effort, wearing pants, xyz.....Big smile (phew! dimag ka dahee bangayaLOL)

Vinzy

IF-Stunnerz

Vinzy

Posted: 29 January 2008 at 1:47am | IP Logged

if a person is in the right place , at the right time, then this is because of his actions...
all his efforts of banging alarm on time , hurring down in pants on time, driving in to the right place...and reaching on time... Wink LOL so right place on right time.....

tho is ka rocket science hua Wink , our actions are responsible for what happens with us.... Smile

LOL LOLLOL Ask people who got late to reach twin tower on 9/11...(still feel sad)...but is it all about probability of effort...fate..wearing pants..xyz...?--First is effort Embarrassed

yes i thing thats all, but let's get the order right,,,,,its fate first, then probability of effort, wearing pants, xyz.....Big smile (phew! dimag ka dahee bangayaLOL-liar lol kuch be nahe hey udar LOL)

Actuly you ppl confusing mee.....Actuly who believe fate n luck here!!!Qwrty/Rocky you ppl believe in fate/luck!?Embarrassed

rockstallion

Goldie

rockstallion

Posted: 29 January 2008 at 2:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Believe

LOL LOLLOL Ask people who got late to reach twin tower on 9/11...(still feel sad)...but is it all about probability of effort...fate..wearing pants..xyz...?--First is effort Embarrassed

yes i thing thats all, but let's get the order right,,,,,its fate first, then probability of effort, wearing pants, xyz.....Big smile (phew! dimag ka dahee bangayaLOL-liar lol kuch be nahe hey udar LOL) (apni baat mat karoLOL)

Actuly you ppl confusing mee.....Actuly who believe fate n luck here!!!Qwrty/Rocky you ppl believe in fate/luck!?Embarrassed

see kuch nahee hai dimag mein - bas naam believe hai Wink

i am with actions...i am saying its actions that u are always responsible for, and if u eat chicken for dinner then it is'nt luck...Big smile

and kitne baar bolun, fate is destiny, luck is fortune....i believe in fate....

and i feel i am lucky, to get a good family.......see the difference.....

get it ya abhi bhi Confused............................Wink

Vinzy

IF-Stunnerz

Vinzy

Posted: 29 January 2008 at 2:30am | IP Logged

yes i thing thats all, but let's get the order right,,,,,its fate first, then probability of effort, wearing pants, xyz.....Big smile (phew! dimag ka dahee bangayaLOL-liar lol kuch be nahe hey udar LOL) (apni baat mat karoLOL)--ya main apni nahe tumari baat kar rahi diLOLWink

see kuch nahee hai dimag mein - bas naam believe hai Wink--just believe in best lol.... hum dimag se dhahi nahe banateTongue

i am with actions...i am saying its actions that u are always responsible for, and if u eat chicken for dinner then it is'nt luck...Big smile

Just appriciate your parents to their EffortsClap...........okieEmbarrassed its not luck....its their effort to maintain n keep the good things in your familySmileClap

Luck n fate ko intzar karke baitega tho.......DHL wale aakar dheega kya....aree Without effort you dont get anything....Big smile

rockstallion

Goldie

rockstallion

Posted: 29 January 2008 at 7:09am | IP Logged

yes i thing thats all, but let's get the order right,,,,,its fate first, then probability of effort, wearing pants, xyz.....Big smile (phew! dimag ka dahee bangayaLOL-liar lol kuch be nahe hey udar LOL) (apni baat mat karoLOL)--ya main apni nahe tumari baat kar rahi diLOLWink

see kuch nahee hai dimag mein - bas naam believe hai Wink--just believe in best lol.... hum dimag se dhahi nahe banateTongue

Just appriciate your parents to their EffortsClap...........okieEmbarrassed its not luck....its their effort to maintain n keep the good things in your familySmileClap

Luck n fate ko intzar karke baitega tho.......DHL wale aakar dheega kya....aree Without effort you dont get anything....Big smile  (Clap  Clapkya bat hai, dimag ki overhauling kab karvayee...chal padhaa hai bilkul....luckyyyWink)

a good point there actually....Big smileyes parents efforts make them good guyz, so here also we don't think it is luck....

then what the hell is luck?LOL......

qwertyesque

IF-Rockerz

qwertyesque

Posted: 29 January 2008 at 9:13pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by qwertyesque

if a person is in the right place , at the right time, then this is because of his actions... not really it can be that he is lucky with the outcome of his actions.....LOL
all his efforts of banging alarm on time more of a reflex..., hurring down in pants on time the zipper ddidnt get stuck...LOL, driving in to the right place..car didnt run out of gas...or .and reaching on time..didnt get a traffic jam. Wink LOL so right place on right time.....luckily...LOL

tho is ka rocket science hua Wink , our actions with some amount of luck are responsible for what happens with us.... Smile

like more often we are at the wrong place at the wrong time..again luck and fate...Wink.. Big smile

LOL LOL, lol,

see, alarm case, reflex is more of a action and no lucky charm here yes but when we say action its more like voluntary action taken by will not anything...Smile

now zipper did'nt get stuck, LOL is yet a careful action taken by an individual in that hussle bussle situation....no luck here too...nahi yaar woh ghatiya zipper tha.. phas gaya.. aur dono ore sey khul gaya...

car did'nt run out of gas , it didnt coz he was mindful of his empty car tank, and filled in enough for the trip...so again some mind play here and not lucky draw....of free gas...LOL.. agar itna mindful hoke jine lage humare pupils bhi dilated and we would be prowling instead of walking....

did'nt get a traffic jam.- he was clever enough to take the other route...Wink if he could get out of the jam in first place.. ab accident kisi aur ki action se hua tabbhi toh iss ka toh fate hee hua na!!!?????Wink

and zoomed in at the right place at the right time....sounds like rocket launching....taking all credit for his actions....Big smile and i know not luck he said Wink LOL

So according to you people who jumped out of WTC on 9/11 were just victims of their action and not fate!!!???? What if fate drives us to get into action...unfortunate people who live through unfortunate circumstances are mostly fate driven and not action driven.... like they dont have a project plan for crime execution...LOL

chatbuster

IF-Rockerz

chatbuster

Deactivated on request

Posted: 29 January 2008 at 10:05pm | IP Logged

haan yaar. individuals are responsible for everything, especially when they succeed. Wink the cat is responsible when they fail. actually the black cat, the cat with the long painted nails, and the big bossy cat Wink Wink Wink

Post Reply New Post

Go to top