Frequent Posters

TallyHo thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 16 years ago
middle class values...hmmm isnt that an oxymoron?? πŸ˜• πŸ˜ƒ

Originally posted by: TallyHo

it wld have been agar "lower class values" likhteyπŸ˜† "middle" phir bhi kuchh scope deta haiπŸ˜†

TallyHo thumbnail
Originally posted by: Gauri_3

it wld have been agar "lower class values" likhteyπŸ˜† "middle" phir bhi kuchh scope deta haiπŸ˜†

yeh "middle" aur "average" ke karan hi toh hum maat khatein hain...πŸ˜›

qwertyesque thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: TallyHo

ho ho ho... no its not oxymoron - its the reality... there might be some exceptions but if anything is holding on to the values its the middle class.. like i said there is no need for any other class to hold on to it...Also I dont know whats Middle class, upper middle , lower middle.. i am slightly confused with these many distinctions.

TallyHo thumbnail
Originally posted by: qwertyesque

ho ho ho... no its not oxymoron - its the reality... there might be some exceptions but if anything is holding on to the values its the middle class.. like i said there is no need for any other class to hold on to it...Also I dont know whats Middle class, upper middle , lower middle.. i am slightly confused with these many distinctions.

I know what u mean...but in that case the middle class should be called the high class...no??πŸ˜›

chatbuster thumbnail

πŸ˜† me too. gets confusing.

i think the middle class too has it's own pecking order. someone higher class someone lower class. and some average classπŸ˜†

lighthouse thumbnail

πŸ˜† Qwerts ,I think Ash or Deepika certainly want "middle" middle class tag . you know the kind who works in India and abroad but still lives with parents, wears whatever is required by their bosses, have boyfriends and talk about them unabashedly and finally settle down into marital bliss.πŸ˜›  

SholaJoBhadkey thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Depends on whether you have an LIG or an MIG flat, a scooter or a car (in a few years it will be Nano or car πŸ˜†), whether you go to Khandala or Kuala Lampur for your holidays etc etc etc πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜†

SholaJoBhadkey thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: lighthouse

πŸ˜† Qwerts ,I think Ash or Deepika certainly want "middle" middle class tag . you know the kind who works in India and abroad but still lives with parents, wears whatever is required by their bosses, have boyfriends and talk about them unabashedly and finally settle down into marital bliss.πŸ˜›  

You forgot to add "have a school in a remote town named after them" πŸ˜†

lighthouse thumbnail
Originally posted by: SholaJoBhadkey

You forgot to add "have a school in a remote town named after them" πŸ˜†

right .. marry well and have sasurji do the rest..πŸ˜‰