India-Forums

Kyunki Saas Bhi Kabhi Bahu Thi
Kyunki Saas Bhi Kabhi Bahu Thi

Update for 3 Jan

DeepAnBH IF-Dazzler
DeepAnBH
DeepAnBH

Posted: 03 January 2005 at 10:55am | IP Logged

Saahil and Gautam are having a conference with the doctor. He says that Ansh's healing power will depend on his will power to live. Outside Savitha is surprised that if Thulsi has shot Ansh, then why Ansh wanted to meet her immediately on regaining consciousness. And says that if something happens to Ansh, she will never forgive Thulsi. Gayathri says that a mother might have coammitted mistake but Thakurji won't. Damini tries to say that there might be reason, but Savitha asks her not to interfere.

Savitha enters Ansh's room. Thulsi is still singing lullaby to a dead Ansh. Savitha discovers he is dead and makes Thulsi aware of it. But Thulsi says he has slept with difficulty and he was tired. The family collects around him and is sad.

Karan calls Tanya who in turn gives the news to Nandini who is a little surprised. She tells Tanya that Thulsi will now get into more trouble. Moreover she will definitely suffer the loss of her son. The family will only be able to feel the death of Ansh, but not the death of a part of Thulsi.

Karan tries to speak to Thulsi. But she does not react

Saahil asks for the body of Ansh. But the doctors say that the body will be handed over to police for investigation as it is a murder case. After post-mortem and relevant documentation, the body will be handed over to the family. Saahil is worried that during investigation, Thulsi's name might get leaked. He decides to share the news with Karan, who might not be of any help but will at-least sympathise.

Gautam tries to give the news to Mihir. But Mihir neither wants to hear nor understand the happenings. Seems like he is running away from truth. Savitha is emotional and wonders how Baa would take the news. Mihir has flashbacks and remembers time and again the gun dropping from Thulsi's hands.

Thulsi is thinking thus about Mihir "I am afraid of this silence of yours. Please speak. This silence is an indication of the forthcoming storm. Shout at me. Say it's a shame".

Payal and shobha arrive at Shanthiniketan. Shobha runs to Thulsi. Payal says that she knew a lot about Thulsi, but didn't know she would kill her son. She also has given shelter to her son's killer.  Thulsi then says that the killer of Vishal accepted his sins. It is not Karan, but Ansh who got Vishal murdered (There is flashback on Ansh saying the exact words) and that too only because he was interfering in his business. So Ansh had already spoilt 2 lives that of Nandini and Vishal. Shobha is confused. Payal does not believe her and savitha stops her from speaking against ansh, who is not even alive to give proof of his innocence. Thulsi say that she is speaking the truth and could sacrifice her life for the sake of truth. But Savitha says that she should have let law take its own course and a person who takes others lives, do not sacrifice their own. She did all that only to unite Karan and Nandini. She broke the relationship of a daughter and mother that existed between Thulsi and her. As she ashamed of the relationship, she asks Thulsi not to call her "Maa" again.  If Thulsi aways supports the truth, she asks Thulsi to go to the police station and tell them that she killed her own son. Thulsi has a determined llok on her face.

In the promos "Thulsi announces at a Police station "Ansh has been murdered. I am his mother. I have killed him. Arrest me. "

Meera Groupbie
Meera
Meera

Posted: 03 January 2005 at 11:18am | IP Logged
Splendour, just search through this section and you will find updates.. But you may have to go back quite a few pages!
jazmine IF-Dazzler
jazmine
jazmine

Posted: 03 January 2005 at 12:41pm | IP Logged
Hey deepAnbH THANX FOR DA UPDATE.
pretty Senior Member
pretty
pretty

Posted: 03 January 2005 at 12:44pm | IP Logged

Grrr thanx for the update . i feel tulsi wud have to go through another hard test once again . i really am annoyed with Mihir . he seems to be dead against her man . after knowing tulsi for so many years ,the family still doesnt believe her . thats ccrazy

ajnabe04 Senior Member
ajnabe04
ajnabe04

Posted: 03 January 2005 at 1:51pm | IP Logged

the Update was great thanks god tulsi is going to jail atleast she doesnt hve to listen to badthing form mihir and also that savita and now payal knw she wont belive which i think she wil find out well let see i hope vishal come bck some how LOL Happy timee

princessriya Senior Member
princessriya
princessriya

Posted: 03 January 2005 at 1:51pm | IP Logged
Thanks for the update
Princess IF-Veteran Member
Princess
Princess

Posted: 03 January 2005 at 3:49pm | IP Logged
thanks
Jaysean IF-Dazzler
Jaysean