Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

*dewdrop~pearl*

IF-Rockerz

*dewdrop~pearl*

Posted: 27 January 2008 at 9:35am | IP Logged
Hiiii....I have one question...Why is this section being ignored by the Admin? Why regular Video updates are not being put up in this section like the other sections? I would request the concerned people to please post regular updates as many of us are waiting to view them....thanks Smile!

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Why This Section Being Ignored?" in Other Shows - NDTV Imagine forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

SunriseGreen

IF-Dazzler

SunriseGreen

Posted: 08 February 2008 at 4:03pm | IP Logged
i know! i am dying to see the show! someone please do something! please post the videos and don't ignore the forum! i want to see the celebrities being scolded by saroj khan LOL and i also want to learn some dance moves Embarrassed

Kashiish

IF-Rockerz

Kashiish

Posted: 08 February 2008 at 8:45pm | IP Logged
i noee i don't have the channel n wanna see sagar and vidyaaa

Kashiish

IF-Rockerz

Kashiish

Posted: 08 February 2008 at 8:45pm | IP Logged
i noee i don't have the channel n wanna see sagar and vidyaaa

Apsara.

IF-Dazzler

Chit Chat Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 08 February 2008 at 9:53pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

Little Foot

IF-Rockerz

Little Foot

Posted: 09 February 2008 at 11:43am | IP Logged
...i hope anyone recorded Sharad n Divya....dont wanna miss that...

bithee

bithee

Posted: 13 February 2008 at 1:36pm | IP Logged
yes why people dont like this show.I am really want to know its an excellent show pls admin people do something.make it actigve pls pls pls pls pls pls pls.

B.Viper

Goldie

B.Viper

Posted: 16 February 2008 at 5:50pm | IP Logged
this section is not being ignored its just we dont have enough ppl so its just not just the same

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.