Fan Fictions

Blinded By Fame AK- BACK +Note Pg 81 (Page 6)

Post Reply New Post

Page 6 of 86

Chocolate_luver

IF-Dazzler

Chocolate_luver

Posted: 28 January 2008 at 7:24am | IP Logged

Originally posted by ridhijai

Great part.
liked it.
plz cont. soon

thanksss ridhi!!Big smile glad u liked it will continue soonSmile

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Blinded By Fame AK- BACK +Note Pg 81 (Page 6)" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Chocolate_luver

IF-Dazzler

Chocolate_luver

Posted: 28 January 2008 at 7:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ananya7736

hey hi!!

just caught up with the concept and the first part. I love it... awww thankyou glad u like the concept and first part!!Big smile I feel Angad loves her but is scared to tell her hmmm maybe or maybe not Wink...or maybe his brother might come up and make him realize his importance.. he's bro will def leave an impact in his lifeWink

really good concept different.. thnxx!!Tongue

do continue soon will post next part soon!Smile 

Chocolate_luver

IF-Dazzler

Chocolate_luver

Posted: 28 January 2008 at 7:29am | IP Logged

Originally posted by za7n4b

hey hun grt part i read ll ur fanfics but dont always coment sorry abt that

however ur fanfics are wicked i just love them and love reading them and this one is really good as well plz do continue

thanksss hun for reading my ff's  and liking them Embarrassed glad you like this one too will post the next part nowBig smile

Chocolate_luver

IF-Dazzler

Chocolate_luver

Posted: 28 January 2008 at 7:35am | IP Logged

Part Two

Kripa locked up the caf; finally it was time to go. She had promised sheetal aunty to stay a little later than usual and lock up as she had some errands to do leaving work earlier. Kripa switch the open sign to close, oops she had forgotten to do it before as usual.  She was about to walk away when she noticed a figure inside moving around, K- who could it be?, leaning closer as her face went flat against the glass, she soon recognized the figure as angad , K- what is he doing here?, curious like always she decided to go from the back and see what he was up to. She knew she shouldn't as it would only land her in problem, but then again she had nothing else waiting for her at home, why not kill some time she thought.

$$

Kripa carefully turned the key around praying it wouldn't make a loud click, and thankfully it didn't. Stepping in she closed the door softly behind her. god must have been on her side , as she noticed the door leading into the caf open, she slowly peeped inside looking for angad but she couldn't find him until her eyes stopped at the stage where she saw angad sitting on a stool with his guitar and microphone. K- wow free show, she thought as angad started strumming. Kripa clutched onto the door, pressing her face against it as he began to sing.

A- hmmm……

Aankhon mein teri
Ajab si ajab si adayein hai
hoo Aankhon mein teri

Ajab si ajab si adayein hai

Kripa's couldn't help but smile, he was singing quite well, not the best but there's was something to his voice she thought as her eyes followed angad around the stage ……

Dil ko banade jo patang saa se
Yeh teri woh haawaien hai ]2

Aai aise raat hai jo
Bhahut khushnaseeb hai
Chahe jise door se duniya
Woh mere kareeb hai
Kitna kuch kehna hai
Phir bhi hai dil mein
Saawal hai kahin

Sapno mein jo roj kaha hai
Woh phir se kahun ya nahi
Dil ko banade jo patang saa se
Yeh teri woh haawaien hai

Aai aise raat hai jo
Bhahut khushnaseeb hai
Chahe jise door se duniya
Woh mere kareeb hai
Kitna kuch kehna hai
Phir bhi hai dil mein
Saawal hai kahin
Sapno mein jo roj kaha hai
Woh phir se kahun ya nahi
om shanti om- ajab si

$$

Kripa started to clap loudly , when she realized not a very happy angad was looking her way, uh oh she thought why on earth did she have to clap , it was his fault she thought, if he hadn't taken her into a trance then…

$$

Kripa swallowed feeling her heart beat getting faster each time angad took a step towards her. How she wanted to run away, she knew what was coming but unfortunately her legs weren't working. A- how dare you , K- um actually , A- don't you give me excuse don't you have manners , haven't you ever heard of privacy , what were you doing here i heard you lock up then why did you come back, K- actually I left something here, A- why didn't you get it and leave why are you still standing here, honestly don't you anything better to do then spy on people, K- I wasn't, A- I don't want to listen to you trying to defend yourself, A- get out now before I lose my cool he said pointing his finger to the door, Kripa just nodded and turned around when she felt a tug on her arm, god she thought she was going to have a heart attack, what did he want now?

Angad was about to say something but left it as he grinned, A- go, kripa just nodded and turned around walking as fast as her les could. Kripa let a huge sigh of relief, she was outside and not near that monster. Why was he so mean, she didn't do anything wrong, it wasn't like she made fun of his singing she only wanted to watch but why on the earth couldn't she say something back, why oh why was she scared of that monster named angad, why? Shaking her head she caught a cab to her one bedroom apartment.

$$

Kripa wrapped her baby pink towel against her body tightly. She walked into her room and went through her cupboard looking for her pajamas. K- Hmm which one's should I wear today she asked herself looking into her cupboard. Finally grapping a pair of pink pajamas , she turned back into the bathroom and changed. Opening the fridge, she looked for something to drink, but there was nothing except a can of sprite, gosh she had forgotten she had to go grocery shopping. Taking the can out as well as the left over pasta she made last night, heating it up for about two minutes.

$$

Kripa rubbed her eyes as her alarm clock rang, it was 7 am and as usual it was time for her to get ready. Huffing and puffing she ran into the caf hoping she wasn't late, gosh how much she hated traffic. S- kripa what took you so long, everything okay , K- uh yes aunty actually was traffic on the way, S- oh okay , wear your apron and hat and then can you take over the cash register for Angad , poor boy is having a little trouble she said laughing looking  at angad. Kripa just smiled and nodded, wearing her apron and hat she walked towards the cash register but stood there until Angad got the point she was here took take over, no way would she speak.

$$

Angad hadn't noticed kripa as he was too busy trying to run the cash register; how it opened and closed, the password and the shortcuts, when he heard someone giggling from behind him. He looked around and he eyes heated up when he saw kripa. Kripa on the other hand covered her mouth and felt butterflies in her stomach, she didn't mean to laugh actually it was quite cute how he was… oh no he was going to scream at her again.

To her surprise he simply walked passed her as if she wasn't standing there at all, k- thank you god she said looking up and began to work.

$$

During the middle of the day, kripa was wiping one of the tables when she suddenly heard Angad's voice, looking up she saw him standing on the stage with a big smile, why did she feel something terrible was about to happen. A- hey guys , how's everyone doing today, well today music caf has a surprise for you guys, actually there is a hidden talent that only a few know about here in music caf. A- actually this certain person works here, you must be thinking who I'm talking about as  there is only me , and my aunt leaving only one person left, yes that's right… kripa Sharma .Angad looked at kripa who looked like she had just seen a ghost . Smirking he walked down towards her. Grabbing her hand he took her to the stage. Kripa just stared at her had being pulled towards the stage and she began to freak out within.  A-so kripa how about you sing a nice song for ALL OF US he said emphasizing on his last words. Kripa looked around and noticed how packed it was, she looked back at angad who smiled evilly, she looked back at the audience trying to open her mouth, but she couldn't …she was helpless. 

$$

okay here's the part two, thankss so much for the wonderful commentsssss!!!!!Hugplease continue to commentBig smile thankss  choco xox

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

..NadiaZ..

P u j a- -*

P u j a- -*

Posted: 28 January 2008 at 8:38am | IP Logged
Awwwww Lovelyy part!Clap Angad is soo mean! geez he's got anger problemsLOL Lol Poorr Kripa she's so scared of him...I bet everyone'll be blown awaii by Kripa's voicee, if she manages to sing! cntt wait for the next partBig smile x

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

..NadiaZ..

Zainoo1

IF-Dazzler

Zainoo1

Posted: 28 January 2008 at 9:11am | IP Logged
awesome part grt update well hes tryin to embarace her but in the end she will get a gud response dats my guess

guju_girl1

IF-Rockerz

guju_girl1

Posted: 28 January 2008 at 9:18am | IP Logged
aww poor kripa LOL great part plz contue soon Smile

-Laiba-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Laiba-

Posted: 28 January 2008 at 10:16am | IP Logged
very nice part continue soon i'm dying to read more Clap

Post Reply New Post

Go to top