*Sig Maker of the Week: Anku2cute!* (Page 5)

Post Reply New Post

Page 5 of 6

Page 1 Page 4
Page   of 6
Page 6 Page 6

anku2cute

IF-Veteran Member

anku2cute

-

Posted: 02 February 2008 at 6:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by *Sunita*

Congrats Anku.. Hug

what a coincidence, I just happened to come to this section and discovered that Aman is MOTW and u r sig maker of the week...both my friends are on hot seat.. LOL LOL

waise, no one is grilling u.... I will be back with my questions.. Wink

Heyyy SunitaaaBig smileEmbarrassed

yeshh i knw i ws actually shockedLOLLOLLOL...waise u r our frnd na so no grilling theek haiEmbarrassed

Thankuu sweets...waise been long na we hd a talkTongue

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "*Sig Maker of the Week: Anku2cute!* (Page 5)" in Avatar & Signatures Shop forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

anku2cute

IF-Veteran Member

anku2cute

-

Posted: 02 February 2008 at 6:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Saara COMB

Hi...anku2cute...Smile..nice to see u...Smile..please answer the below questions...Smile

oyeee donny bhaiLOLLOLLOL....aap mera naam bhool gayeLOL....shayad yaad dilana padegaTongue

- If you boil one egg in 1 minute, how minutes will it take you to boil carrots?yaar woh toh carrot pe depend karta hai naLOLLOL

- If you win a million dollar what would you do?i will spend some of d money..rest will save...ismein se wl get lots of gifts for family n friends...also wl gv d rest of money to parentsEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

- You meet one of your friends from I-F somewhere, how you react and how'd you spend your day? (Name the friend too)...omgggggg i wuld be totally stunnedddddddEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed....i will be overwhelmedBig smileEmbarrassedEmbarrassed...and most probs i wuld take my frnd around the city and chat almost every second...but as i wl meet will huggggggggggggggggggg my frndEmbarrassed...will try to make it the bestest day possible

- Vijay gives you the responsibility to organize a big bash, where all from I-F are invited. What would you do to make it a memorable and enjoyable one? (Explain in more than 200 words).
see sabse pehle toh sabke liye air tickets book honge...and a fairy tale disneyland jitna bada space jahan pe there will be enuf room tht all can stay...now there will be a biggg plaza formed...where there will be a section for kids and bade log...then a biggg party raat ko...wid dance music food n loadssssss of masti...this will be the most memorable party...fir ek bonfire jalaya jayega and midnite party hogaEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed....i guess 200 words ho gaye hain...bus yeh party ekdum zabardast hogiWink

-  Imagine you are the fairy god mother from Cinderella. You can grant three wishes to anyone whom you like. Who would be the lucky people whom u'd bless with your magic?...oyeeee i will give 1 wish to my parents asking for their happiness and everythng they wnt...1 for my bhai...tht he has the bestest future and 1 for my frnds...tht they r always smilingEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

- You fall for andy one day and knowing Nishu loves him soooo much...how'd you tell her you want andy and will take from her for sure?LOL..i will say nishu tu meri frnd hai na so can i hv andy plsEmbarrassed

- You are transformed into a pen one day. Whose pen would you like to be and why and which color and wich color ink u'd prefer?..i wuld like to be an author's poet...and tht author whu rites books for teenagers on relationships..bcoz i like reading abt thmEmbarrassedEmbarrassed...wuld prefer pink or red ink

- Cow jeej invites you for a dinner date...what would you wear?Angrynot applicable

- Why do you like Shahid...knowing he loves Kareena?ab toh he is single na..waise bhi maine shahid ko iss shart se pyaar nai kia tht he hs to love meEmbarrassed

- Do 10 sit ups. After you are done how do you feel?..bahut mastLOLLOL

- A GM one fine day bans you from I-F without any explanation. What would you do to get back?sedhe wl call sree di and panga khatamWink

Thts all for the time being..!!!

thankuuu donnyEmbarrassedBig smile

Edited by anku2cute - 02 February 2008 at 6:52am

anku2cute

IF-Veteran Member

anku2cute

-

Posted: 02 February 2008 at 6:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SEEMA GANDHI

hi i come here with my questions:
which is the most horrible dream u had in ur life? well i reli dunt remember d dreams but smtyms i get of ghosts n all..they r horrifyingTongue
with whom u get irritated more at ur house? umm it depends...i get irritated by any1LOLLOL
why did u change ur userid from ankuhujulover to anku2cute? bcoz i wntd a changeEmbarrassedEmbarrassed...and anku2cute seemed nice n sweetEmbarrassedEmbarrassed
what will be ur first reaction if someone annouces that u r miss world? LOLLOLi will be reli very overwhelmed and shockedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed
if u were not in engineering what would u be? umm maybe into designing or smthng like tht
what do u like more-cockroah or lizard? Wink i thnk i dono like cockroackLOLLOL

Thankuu seema...hd fun answeing these questionsEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

anku2cute

IF-Veteran Member

anku2cute

-

Posted: 02 February 2008 at 6:58am | IP Logged
@Zinu n seema-Thankuuuu sweets Embarrassed Embarrassed

preethi

IF-Sizzlerz

preethi

Posted: 02 February 2008 at 7:54am | IP Logged
hila anku ididnt grill u at all till now LOL
ok my set of question
1:if u turn one day into chef wht would u do
2:if ur given chance to become PM of India wht would u do fr ur country
3:if ur given a chance to rewing 10 yr back and forward wht would u do(explain)
4:ur most scared of wht
5:if shahid comes to ur house and ask fr a date wht would do(explain in detail)

chalo i good bacha na so only these enjoy it LOL

ddddd

IF-Veteran Member

ddddd

Posted: 03 February 2008 at 4:29am | IP Logged
Anku di...Back with my questions Embarrassed LOL Evil Smile

describe the following:

love-
life-
Music-
Family-
Favorite place-
favorite flower-
favorite song-
favourite perfume-

Snow or rain
Sun or moon
Siggy or Avi
Dance or sing
Bolly or Holly

What is the first thing you do after you wake up?
What is the last thing you do before going to sleep?
Whats your aim in life?
To you , fashion is....?
If u could meet any celebrity who would it be?

hehe...Love you x Liku

anku2cute

IF-Veteran Member

anku2cute

-

Posted: 03 February 2008 at 4:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by preethi

hila anku ididnt grill u at all till now LOL
ok my set of question
1:if u turn one day into chef wht would u do ummm maybe make some gud khana and serve to my frndsLOLLOLLOL
2:if ur given chance to become PM of India wht would u do fr ur country..wuld definately do sumthng btter for the countryBig smileEmbarrassed
3:if ur given a chance to rewing 10 yr back and forward wht would u do(explain) ..ummm if 10 yrs back then i wuld loveee to do all tht bachpanaLOLLOL..and if 10 yrs fwd then i wuld knw kiske saath shaadi hua and where am i doing a job...meri life kaisi haiEmbarrassedEmbarrassed
4:ur most scared of wht scary animals n insectsConfused
5:if shahid comes to ur house and ask fr a date wht would do(explain in detail)..ohh i wuld love to go out wid him...it wuld b sm nice funEmbarrassedEmbarrassed...wuld be over excitedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

chalo i good bacha na so only these enjoy it LOL

Thankooo preeti...ws fun answering ur setBig smileEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

Ruhihutijufan

IF-Rockerz

Ruhihutijufan

Posted: 03 February 2008 at 4:50am | IP Logged
hi anku i too really enjoyed ur answers.will come back again with more quuestions. Wink

Post Reply New Post

Go to top