Chit Chat

CC Jury Awards Night -New Siggies Pg 8 (Page 6)

Post Reply New Post

Page 6 of 8

Page 1 Page 5
Page   of 8
Page 7 Page 8

Star_on_earth

IF-Rockerz

Star_on_earth

Posted: 28 January 2008 at 2:56am | IP Logged

*Pooja realizes nug's ahem ahem wonderfull position and while trying to snatch the scissors out of pinky and lara' hand she ends up cutting 1 inch more*

*Vinu is laughing watching all dis hungama when Pooja cuts his pants also by half inch! LOL*

Nug angrily yells at Pooja and Lara: tum dono apan yeh paagl pan bandh karo aur koi idea socho mere pants ka kya karna hai... Aree tum loog kya socho gi..yeh lo vinu $50 ja ek naye pants leke aa jaldi wapas...

*Nug hands vinu $50*

Vinu starts singing..."Mere sapno ki raani kab aayegi tuuu"

And vinu puts the $50 in his mouth! LOL

nug grabs vinu by the ear twisting it till he spits the 50 dollars back out,

"bewakoof jao mere pants leke ao aur agar tumne aur koi ghalat kaam kiya to tumhari sapno ki rani male central jail mein mile ga samjhe na"

Vinu: Kyaaaaaaaaaaaaa................kaise....!!! you mean she kill you..n move to jail....noooooooo (dharam ji style main) 'Maaaaaaaaaaa kassamm main aisa nahe hone dooongaa.......'

Nug: "vinu tum abhi tak kyon kare ho jao abhi mein late ho raha hoon meeting ke liye" 

Vinu: Papa app itne emotional kyun ho jata hain..

*Vinu starts laughing*

Nug: take the 50 dollars i gave you get on your tricycle and go get me some new ones? quickly chief minister gracy doesnt like anyone being late!!!!!

Nug turns to lara

"oi naukrani tum ko kyon hasi aa rahe hai? jao mere jhoothe saaf kar ke lao"

"pinky sweetheart yeh lo $200 aur apni behen ko kahin ghoomne lejao"

*Cheif minister gracy, sick and tired of waiting for nug, herself decides to come to nug's house*

*She comes in her mercedes with all her security and enters nug's house area*

she sees nug standing in his underwear and and saya

"ahem ahem commisioner saab aap ko garamie lagi hai kya, aap apni chaddi mein kyon kare hain??"

Nug pinches himself to check whether he is dreaming and then finally after compiling himself says"chief minister sahiba aap yahaan"  

"haan mein yahaan maine socha hamari meeting hai aur aap abhi tak nahin aaye toh mein chali aati hoon" says cm gracy

"erm accha teek hai mein aane wala tha lekin......."

"kya aap bina pants mujhe dekhne ki liya aarahe the...erm commisioner saab aap larkiyo ki sandal kyon pehne hain?" cm asks

"erm...baat yeh hai....erm...ke....dekhye erm main....." nug stammers

"kya kuch kahenge ke aise hi buck buck karenge?" cm says

mrs sapna walks in

"hai allah aap kya kar rahe hain nug ji" she asks looking at him standing there in khakhi shirt smily undies and womens sandals

"aacha aap mari nahin ab aapi ki kami thi ab woh bhi poori hogaye" he mumbles

"KYA KYA BHOLE" she retorts

just then sehny,adity and punbji come running from the garden with water baloons and water guns and throw a water balloon which hits the budhi in the face she falls and screams

"HAI MEIN MARGAYE" and faints (nothing had changed there then) 

"sehny takes aim with his water squirter and shoots at adity who ducks and it squirts cm gracy in the face

"OMG cm sahiba i am so sorry yeh bache toh yuhin khel rahe the i am so sorry"

he rushes over to clean up her face with his hankie she snatches it and throws it on the floor picks up sehnys pistol and squirst nug head to toe

"dekho agar tumhe yeh meeting chaiye to aajana office mein aur pants bhi le aana idiot bewakoof kahin ka"

she leaves with her entourage

nug tuns to vinu

"budhi ko utao aur next door pekh doh aur phir chalti bus ke aagaye leth jao and tum sab ghar saaf karo aur phir sau jao and for godsake MERE LIYE KOI PANTS LEKE AOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO" he shouts

- The End -

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "CC Jury Awards Night -New Siggies Pg 8 (Page 6)" in Chit Chat forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Star_on_earth

IF-Rockerz

Star_on_earth

Posted: 28 January 2008 at 3:22am | IP Logged

Clap  Clap   Clap

Star: Welcome back friendsClap…and Welcome back nugsLOL ……..good to see you with your pants on……lolLOLLOL

Nugs: Very funny StarEmbarrassed…….. well I hope you all enjoyed it ……..and a special thanks to cool_pooja and her team for the brilliant and funny play.LOL

Star: ya I agree on this one….must say I couldn't stop laughing throughout the play……WinkLOLROFL

Nug: ya I know…it was quite funny…LOL

Star: aarey funny???Embarrassed It was hilariousLOL……………but I did feel sympathetic towards you….WinkEmbarrassedWink

Nug: ok enough star…..will you stop that now????AngryEmbarrassed

Star: ok ok………..gussa kyun hote ho??? TongueAb meri galti thodi hai…….ki tumhe kisine pants nahi laakar diROFLROFL………….*bursts into laughter again*

Nugs: ha ha ha………..ha ha ha………..Hasso..sab milkar hasso..ConfusedEmbarrassedCry

Star: so sorry nugsEmbarrassed…….ok friends..lets get back to the awards………..and now the next award is for "The Most Naughtiest Member" …………… and there was only one member for this……………….. and that is Pinky... woohooo…deserves right!!... well done Pinky and Congrats!!!ClapClap

Nug sits in his chair when all of a sudden "!fffffrrrrrrrpppppppp"!OuchOuch

Star: NUG!! OMG ON STAGEShockedShocked…………. COULDNT YOU WAIT????????????Angry

Nugs: It wasnt me Starry dearConfused ………*nug holds up a whoppeee cushion* PINKYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY…….. uff she deserves that award definatly. Embarrassed

Star: sure she does...LOLLOL...oh btw..nugs i hope u r ok....Wink

Star_on_earth

IF-Rockerz

Star_on_earth

Posted: 28 January 2008 at 3:24am | IP Logged

*here comes....Pinky *

first of all, i would like to thank my mom, dad, n my whole khandan LOL its becuz of their genes that has made me naughty LOL j/k believe it or not i m actually quite bholi bhali in real life.
there was a huge competition for this award since all my i-f friends r twice as naughty as i am lol but a big thank you to all the jury members for thinking about me and giving me this award!!Embarrassedthanku!

Edited by Star_on_earth - 30 January 2008 at 10:43pm

Star_on_earth

IF-Rockerz

Star_on_earth

Posted: 28 January 2008 at 3:33am | IP Logged

Nugs: Ok anyway on to the next award ……….. and that is for "The Most Creative Member" and for this there's a tie between our two of the best siggy makers………ya you guessed it right…who else it could be other than Misha and Abhy (Jr. nancydrew) Well done both of youClapClap…and hope you make much more siggy's for us……..LOLLOL

Star: Ya Congrats Misha and AbhyClap……… I have got loads of requests pending for you nowWink…….j/kLOLLOL………….. Btw..hope to you guys more in CC………..Embarrassed

Star_on_earth

IF-Rockerz

Star_on_earth

Posted: 28 January 2008 at 3:36am | IP Logged

*here comes misha.........*

Thankyou to the jury members who think I deserved this award and a big big thanks to the CC Dev.Team for all this hard work!Hug

*Abhy Pls Com & Accept the Award - and pm me your Thank You Speeche*

Edited by Star_on_earth - 29 January 2008 at 2:40am

Star_on_earth

IF-Rockerz

Star_on_earth

Posted: 28 January 2008 at 3:41am | IP Logged

Star: ok the next award is "A Special Jury Award" ……………….and this has goes to  a very special member who's not a part of CCEmbarrassed…but still does a lot for the CC membersClap…..ya friends…you might not know this……….but the member behind all those lovely birthday siggy's is none other than Gurprit (GK) ....Congrats GurpritClapClap...hope to see you more in CC

Nugs: Congrats Gurprit!! well deserved for all your hard work!!ClapClap

Star_on_earth

IF-Rockerz

Star_on_earth

Posted: 28 January 2008 at 3:43am | IP Logged

*Gurprit Pls Come & Accept the Award - and pm me your Thank You speech*

Star_on_earth

IF-Rockerz

Star_on_earth

Posted: 28 January 2008 at 3:51am | IP Logged

Nugs: ok guys we are almost at the end of this fun filled showEmbarrassed.... the next award is 'The Once in a Blue Moon" award………………now pls don't laugh at the titleLOLLOL…its one of star's creation……..and when you know who it goes to……you will understand ……….the member justifies the titleWink………. So this award goes to the member who was once a very active member in cc……… but unfortunately took timeout for her father who was ill………. but she does pop back every now and then to chit chat with us…………hoping you guessed it…….the winner is  Kai_hiwatari... Well done kai Clapand we all hope your father is well now.Embarrassed

Star: ya Well done kai Clap………and best wishes to your father from me and all of cc tooEmbarrassed...btw we want you back in CC soon...LOL

Post Reply New Post

Go to top