Chit Chat

CC Jury Awards Night -New Siggies Pg 8 (Page 4)

Post Reply New Post

Page 4 of 8

Page 1 Page 3
Page   of 8
Page 5 Page 8

kal-el

IF-Sizzlerz

kal-el

Posted: 27 January 2008 at 7:34pm | IP Logged

RIDA & VINU'S PERFORMANCE

*Performance Organised by : Vinu*

Edited by Star_on_earth - 28 January 2008 at 12:29am

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "CC Jury Awards Night -New Siggies Pg 8 (Page 4)" in Chit Chat forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

kal-el

IF-Sizzlerz

kal-el

Posted: 27 January 2008 at 7:35pm | IP Logged

Nugs: Welcome back everyone hope you enjoyed that performance.... Welcome back star your looking as lovely as ever... Big smile

Star: Thanks nug Smile…..so how's your hand now…Embarrassed

Nugs: ya its fine…par tumne mujhse jhoot bola than a bout Gracy… Ouch

Star: Well had toWink……you wouldn't leave the stage otherwiseLOL…..ok guys onto our next award this award is for "The Most Confused Member"

Nugs: yah well there were only 2 contenders for this really... and luckliy they made the right choice ..LOL

*someone in the audience shouts is it you nugs* TongueTongue

Nugs: who said that? Angry no its not me thank you ....its  none other than Huzi ..ClapClap

Star: erm.. this way huzi jiEmbarrassed.... award stage is this way.Confused...huzi excuse me huzi ji this way ...ShockedD'oh

*huzi walks out of the exit door*

Edited by Star_on_earth - 27 January 2008 at 10:47pm

kal-el

IF-Sizzlerz

kal-el

Posted: 27 January 2008 at 7:40pm | IP Logged

*here comes Huzi....*

Wow..This is a really big suprise..Mazaa Aa Gaya....thanks to all jury members..n enjoy the prom night Oops sorry confused again its a Jury award night

Huzi

Edited by Star_on_earth - 05 February 2008 at 1:00am

kal-el

IF-Sizzlerz

kal-el

Posted: 27 January 2008 at 7:43pm | IP Logged

Nugs: alrighty then there goes one confused dude. LOLLOLOn with our next award this award is for "The Most Sensitive Member" and this award goes too...........

Star: This award goes to a recent addition to the cc section…… and he is none other than souro aka soumya ……..well done souro ClapClapand Congrats... hope you enjoy your time at cc and dont let the nugs lead you astray.. LOL

Nugs: KYA KYA KYAShocked... me lead souro astray as if?? ......i am honest and inncocent ...ask anyone....except Sapna Tongue

Edited by Star_on_earth - 27 January 2008 at 10:57pm

kal-el

IF-Sizzlerz

kal-el

Posted: 27 January 2008 at 7:47pm | IP Logged

*Souro Pls Come & Accept the Award – and pm me your Thank You Speech*

Edited by Star_on_earth - 27 January 2008 at 11:16pm

kal-el

IF-Sizzlerz

kal-el

Posted: 27 January 2008 at 7:47pm | IP Logged

Star: ok if you say so Nugs, anyway the next award is for "The Most Mature Person"at cc ……….and this award goes to our angel ISRAA

Nugs: Congrats IzzyClapClap... and well done…….. and the reason for this award is simple she left her home country and is staying in a complete unknown place with out her family now most people would have given up and gone home but not Izzy she is still in London studying her heart away. Well done again!!Clap

Edited by Star_on_earth - 27 January 2008 at 11:18pm

kal-el

IF-Sizzlerz

kal-el

Posted: 27 January 2008 at 8:00pm | IP Logged

*Israa Pls Come & Accept the Award – and pm me your Thank You Speech*

Edited by kal-el - 27 January 2008 at 8:01pm

Star_on_earth

IF-Rockerz

Star_on_earth

Posted: 28 January 2008 at 1:15am | IP Logged

Star: ok guys now for the next award it is for "The Most Child like Member"…… and that can be only one………. our young friend and little firecracker……..WinkLOLLOL

Nugs: yah yah…… and someone who loves lollipopsLOL…….yes friends…its none other than…. Miss candy aka jess again…………. Congrats Jessie and Well done!!!ClapClap

Post Reply New Post

Go to top