Chit Chat

CC Jury Awards Night -New Siggies Pg 8 (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 8

Page 1 Page 2
Page   of 8
Page 4 Page 8

kal-el

IF-Sizzlerz

kal-el

Posted: 27 January 2008 at 7:06pm | IP Logged

Nugs: yah well done SamClapClap…. you deserve this award. Ok the next award is for "The Most Informative Member" and this one goes to…………… Big smile

Star: takes the envelope from Nugs…….Let me announce it…. WinkLOL

Nugs: but why?????????? Confused

Star: …well just like that…..you know we need to finish this show today itself.. LOLLOL

Nugs:……so??????Embarrassed….*suddenly realizes*….Fine I wont say a word now… Ouch

Star: really???...oh wow!!Clap.... I mean…oh stop it Nugs!!..... you know I was just saying…ki it would be nice………………..if only you would understand……………….that how important it is……………………….to ……………. Embarrassed

Nugs: to???? Embarrassed

Star: to behave well today…………… at least today….….. WinkWink

Nugs: Of course I know that….but.. Confused

Star: …..and the award for "The Most Informative Member" goes to….Gracella………

Nugs: oh Well Done GracyClapClap…. I knew you would get it….coz you deserve to… Approve

Star: Thank you Nugs…we all know thatLOL….and ya Congrats GracyClapClap…..(and I wanna treat for thisWink)

Nugs: Me too…… Wink

Star: *Star gives a real hard stare at Nugs* Angry

Nugs: *nugs quickly changes the topic* and the next award is….*looks whether Star has stopped staring or not* Wink

Edited by Star_on_earth - 27 January 2008 at 10:14pm

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "CC Jury Awards Night -New Siggies Pg 8 (Page 3)" in Chit Chat forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

kal-el

IF-Sizzlerz

kal-el

Posted: 27 January 2008 at 7:11pm | IP Logged

*Gracella Pls Come & Accept the Award – and pm me your Thank You Speech*

Edited by kal-el - 27 January 2008 at 7:12pm

kal-el

IF-Sizzlerz

kal-el

Posted: 27 January 2008 at 7:13pm | IP Logged

Nugs: and the next award is…………………….. Embarrassed

Star: array ab aage bhi to bolo….Embarrassed

Nugs: oh ya……and the next award is….. Ermm

Star: *gosh! Yeh nahi sudhregaD'oh……* For "The Most Dedicated Member" right Nugs?? Embarrassed

Nugs: ya right…but I will do this one....takes the envelope..Wink

Star: kyon kyon kyon..... Confused

Nugs: Wait and see...anyway the most dedicated member among us is someone who loves cc a lot………. who is smart and very clever in her posts………… she is someone who can be seen in the night sky on a clear night…… but is here on earth with us…… she is…. yep you guessed it right…………..my co host for the evening Miss Star....Congrats Star…I agree very much with this one………. you deserve this more than anyone else…. Thumbs Up

Star: well….what can I say…….don't know bout the deserving part…but ya… CC's like a second home to me now………….and a very important part of my life…..so ya.. I accept this award…….by thanking all of you out here…without which I couldn't have done anything in CC StarEmbarrassedClap

Edited by Star_on_earth - 27 January 2008 at 10:20pm

kal-el

IF-Sizzlerz

kal-el

Posted: 27 January 2008 at 7:17pm | IP Logged

Edited by kal-el - 27 January 2008 at 7:20pm

kal-el

IF-Sizzlerz

kal-el

Posted: 27 January 2008 at 7:20pm | IP Logged

Nugs: That was a very emotional one StarClap..n long tooSleepyTongue... ……ok guys ………onwards we go on this magical night …………so the next award is for "The Most Sweetest Member" in cc and I have to admit there were a lot of contenders for this ……….. and it goes to someone who has been away recently but is back with us....

Star: yah she is back and thank god for it….as I was beginning to feel like a lonely viewbie without herEmbarrassed…………yep she is none other than sweethoney06 aka sehrish...Congrats rishiClapClap …you deserve it very well………… Big smile

Nugs: Congrats rishiClapClap and Welcome back……… we missed you loads. Big smile

Edited by Star_on_earth - 27 January 2008 at 10:25pm

kal-el

IF-Sizzlerz

kal-el

Posted: 27 January 2008 at 7:23pm | IP Logged

*here comes Sehrish .....*

Hi All,

Thank you to all the jurors who thought I was the most suited person for the award.. waise toh everyone knows nah that I am sweet..Tongue...but the award for the MOST SWEETEST PERSON gives others proof especially to people who think that I am evil or something!Wink!!! Not only would I like to thank the jurors, but also my parents for raising me to be a nice, sweet, and caring personBig smileEmbarrassed I love you Mom and Dad..and yes my Sister as wellBig smile!! I would also like to Thank God for this award!.. And last but not the least.. I would like to thank all my friends here on IF and also in real lifeBig smileHugHug.. For always being there for me and always supporting in whatever I do... SORRY for not listing any names.. but they all know who they are..HugHug.. because if I do list names... I am afraid I will forget someone hence I don't want to make a listEmbarrassed!! So once again thank you ALL!!

SehrishBig smile

Edited by Star_on_earth - 05 February 2008 at 1:16am

kal-el

IF-Sizzlerz

kal-el

Posted: 27 January 2008 at 7:25pm | IP Logged

Star: ok hope you all are enjoying the show. Nugs why do you keep rubbing your hand???? Embarrassed

Nugs: Why do you think when that crazy ladki ridu came up .....yaar she bit me na yeh dekho kitna dardh ho raha hai.... Ouch

Star: awwww poor nugs dont worry we will fix it up back stage for yah........... and i will even get gracy to do the bandaging for yah… WinkWink

Nugs: *nugs eyes light up* wow Star your so kind na i feel better already. EmbarrassedBig smile

Star: thinks *bas Gracy ka naam ledo..phir yeh thik hai..*…Tongue anyway the next award is for "The Most Coolest Member" and for that award there could only be one and her username said it all.....

Nugs: yeah the winner is none other than our friend and cc siggy maker Snowy......Congrats sukhi well done dear!! Big smileClapClap

Star: Well done sukhi ClapClap...you deserve it and thank you for the siggys you did for us all at cc... ..........ok guys we are gonna nip back stage to fix nuggy up and in the meantime you can enjoy another song and dance performance by our winners of the night VINU AND RIDU they will be dancing........Embarrassed

Nugs: jaldi jaldi star, gracy intezaar kar rahe hai..Day Dreaming

Star:  haan haan nugs ....btw the song is RUK JA O DIL DEEWANE ....n hope u guys enjoy their show...Embarrassed .......*thinks..is bewakuf ko lagta hai ki sachmein gracy aayegi…par ise kya pata vo to vahan hrithik ke saath aish kar rahi hai*WinkWinkLOLLOL

Edited by Star_on_earth - 27 January 2008 at 10:31pm

kal-el

IF-Sizzlerz

kal-el

Posted: 27 January 2008 at 7:30pm | IP Logged

*Sukhi Pls Come & Accept the Award – and pm me your Thank You Speech*

Edited by kal-el - 27 January 2008 at 7:34pm

Post Reply New Post

Go to top