Page 1 of 8

Page 1
Page   of 8
Page 2 Page 8

Star_on_earth

IF-Rockerz

Star_on_earth

Posted: 27 January 2008 at 12:36am | IP Logged

Ladies and Gentlemen…….Boys and Girls……..and children of all ages ....

This is your very own Star Big smile...the viewbie of Chit Chat.. who proudly presents to you the most awaited night of the year………......LOL

Yes it's the night of the...

something you have been waiting for days n days……..Wink

So without taking  much of your time…..let us start the show….and unveil one by one…who the lucky one's are today….who get to take away the prestigious and the most precious award titles of CC…Wink

But before that ......let me call upon a fellow member of CC who would be hosting the show with me……Embarrassed

Please don't ask me the reason why he's lateEmbarrassed…..well the girls backstage just wouldn't leave himWink….you wont believe it…but its trueLOLLOL….well has to be coz its none other than our hot, handsome n dashing hero…....who's stolen lots of hearts…by his ………………………………… ..flirting of course….LOLLOLLOL

Ya friends…you guessed it right..its our Nuggy……so please give him a big round of applause…..for he has to share the stage with me….for the next few hours…..

isn't that being brave Clap………I mean…it's a nightmare for some of the guys…………..lolLOLLOL

Edited by *~Sapna~* - 14 March 2008 at 2:08pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

-x-Riddles-x-Faizy_khanminuuKhayaHowlarious

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "CC Jury Awards Night -New Siggies Pg 8" in Chit Chat forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Star_on_earth

IF-Rockerz

Star_on_earth

Posted: 27 January 2008 at 2:58am | IP Logged

And  here comes Nugs………….finally...LOLLOL

Star: So nugs…how u doin??Embarrassed

Nugs: ya fine Star….btw thanks for such a wonderful intro…….Big smile

Star: oh never mind….Embarrassed

Nugs: I thought that was a bit too much…LOL

Star: its ok Nugs…..we all know that tooTongue….so jus chill..LOL

Nugs:…Wat???Confused…I thought you said all that because u mean it…Cry

Star: oh gosh Nugs!Angry …We can discuss bout that later onEmbarrassed….for now.. can we please start the show??Big smile

Nugs: ya of course…btw you looking gorgeous!!!ClapClap

Star: ya I know..Wink

Nugs: hai hai kitni modest ho yaar.....LOLLOL

Star: ya…that's something i do very well….don't u agree?????? Wink

Nugs: yeeeeaaahhhhhh ….we better start the show…. we only have a few hours …not days dear.....WinkEmbarrassed

Star: ya sure!!Confused

Nug: So friends before we get on to give the jury awards…let us tell you what it stands for..Embarrassed

Star: ya you are right. While we have had votes for Rishtey and Popular category…Jury awards is making members confused as to why, when, where and how it is given.Smile

Nug: Well friends, when nugget is here there is no need to fear…I'll tell u what it is..Cool

Star: whistles superman theme sarcastically..Wink

Nug: That's funny NOTAngry…anyways friends.. EmbarrassedThese jury awards are given to those members who may not have been the most popular….But are here to keep us happy and have there own sweet roles in Chit Chat..Smile

Star: Yes…and these awards are decided by none other than our Jury members..who are…Embarrassed

Nugs: Star – because she's the only viewbie available at CC..LOL

Star: Ms. Pooji – because she voluntarily offered to help in the awards…Clap

Nugs: My Gracy ..coz..she's..Day Dreaming

Star: D'oh........You mean our Gracy..Embarrassed

Nugs: Yes mine mainly and your and sabki Gracy…who's so good and loving Day Dreamingand caring and sweet and smartDay Dreaming and gorgeous Day Dreamingand …

Star: and whose' helping us in the awards…Embarrassed

Nugs: I was getting to that bit.....Confused

Star: ya I know…but we need to finish the show today itself….which is difficult for you.. once u start bout Gracy..LOLLOL

Nugs: oh I was only saying what she is..Embarrassed

Star: never mind ….and then we have Nugs as the Jury member…because……….he's a guy..TongueWink

Nug: what????? ShockedIs that the only reason why I m here?Unhappy

Star: of course not Nugs…I was just KiddingLOLLOL……..Well Nugs too offered to help.. which was really sweet of him to do so..ClapEmbarrassed

Nugs: awwwww so sweet of you Starry ji..Big smileBig smile

Star: Ermm*thinks…kya kya jhooth bolna padta hai yahan*…*just smiles......*Smile

Nugs: Right then let's get on with the most hip hop, limo riding, jet setting, boot scootin.........

Star: *ahem ahem* today please Nug…Embarrassed

Nugs: Sorry I get a bit carried awayLOL.... It's the Jury awards...wooooohoooooooDancing

Star: So the first award is.....

Nugs: DRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR......

Star_on_earth

IF-Rockerz

Star_on_earth

Posted: 27 January 2008 at 3:22am | IP Logged

Nugs: DRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR......

Star: Nugs.. do you need the toilet????Confused

Nugs: of course not I was doing the drum roll..

Star: oh that's what that wasEmbarrassed………………….. Its just I saw you going a bit crazy with the dhaal earlier and I thoughtWinkLOLLOL...........never mind..Embarrassed

Nugs: WHAT of course notAngry ……….am a gentlemen.Smile

Star: of course you are (rolls her eyes) anyway the first award is for  "The Most helpful Member" and this award is for the member who… as the title says…….. is the most helpful..

Nugs: Yeah state the obvious why don't yah "DOH".....Tongue anyway the award goes toEmbarrassed……………………… oh wow!! it goes to................ GRACYDancing……. wow!! she deserves it na?Big smileBig smile

Star: ermConfused............ let me see that card.. (grabs card off Nug) …..Nugs the award for "The Most Helpful Member" goes to .......................... GEETClapClapClap....not that Gracy doesn't deserve it..but…Embarrassed

Nugs: Oh really???????? EmbarrassedI saw "G" and I thought it was… Gracy (starts day dreaming againDay DreamingDay Dreaming)

Star: D'ohNugs??? ………..Hello Nugs??? Confused*clicks fingers in front of his eyes*Embarrassed

Nug: I will have fried rice and coca colaStern Smile............. wuh what??Pinch ..Oh sorry………. Anyway Congratulations to GeetClapClap…………….. who thoroughly deserves this award. Well done sweetie.!!!Big smile

Star_on_earth

IF-Rockerz

Star_on_earth

Posted: 27 January 2008 at 3:24am | IP Logged

*here comes Geet........*

WOW ! ! ! this was really a surprise . . . .so its me who inaugurated the awards  . . . .LOL LOL LOL

well a big thanks to all the jury member . . . and im looking fwd for more surprises Wink Wink Wink

Edited by Star_on_earth - 28 January 2008 at 12:01am

Star_on_earth

IF-Rockerz

Star_on_earth

Posted: 27 January 2008 at 3:38am | IP Logged

Star: Right thenEmbarrassed……. now the next award is for "The Most Active Member" in CC ..who is like permanently logged inLOL...and you can always find him / her online………. and for this award there can be only one person……. this person once said he was addicted to ccWinkLOL …... now..now don't say Nugs…. "like you are to Gracy...."WinkWink

Nugs: ..but…I wasn't going to say a word..Confused

Star: Of course notTongue……. I could hear the wheels turning in your head ….as I was speaking....LOL

Nugs: EmbarrassedAnyway this award goes to none other than....................no drum roll??.....Embarrassedok then it goes to cc Hostel boss Miss Vinu …Big smile

Star: No Nugs…. thats MR. VINU..

Nugs: oh yeah.. Sorry Vinu jiEmbarrassed …..i left my glasses in my dressing room…….. Smilewas kinda distracted back stage by.....

Star: Thank you Nug…… we don't want to know what you were up to back stage.Tongue So there you go…………. Vinu has won the award for most active in cc. Congrats!!!ClapClap

Star_on_earth

IF-Rockerz

Star_on_earth

Posted: 27 January 2008 at 3:44am | IP Logged

*here comes Vinu.........*

Hai all Smile

First of all,. Thank you for the Award...Smile Without CC i cant be active in IF, its feeling gr8Smile...Just wanna say be active in all place...make active others tooWink

just chill

With love n love only

Vinu's

Edited by Star_on_earth - 27 January 2008 at 11:47pm

Star_on_earth

IF-Rockerz

Star_on_earth

Posted: 27 January 2008 at 4:08am | IP Logged

Nugs: wow!! Congrats Vinu…maybe If I try a bit more…I can beat you on this……lolLOLLOLLOL

Star: Stop laughing nugsEmbarrassed…nobody found it funny…Tongue

Nugs: Oh ya ok…...So the next award is for "The Most Lazy Member"......and as it says… this is to the one who turns up once in a while and then jets again…………. and this award goes to none other than…………………………………………… oh wow!!! What a surpriseWink…… it is STAR!!!!! ……he he he….now isnt that funny???LOL

Star: WHAT?????????? ShockedLET ME SEE THAT.Embarrassed

Nugs: ne ne nene nana..Dancing *nug trips over" wowsersOuch

Star: let me see that………. hang on ….its not me its Miss CANDY  a.k.a JESS ………lolLOL… Well done Jess on this award..ClapClap

Nugs: Rubs his head "Ouch my poor head"Ouch…. yeah Well done Jess!!!Clap

Star_on_earth

IF-Rockerz

Star_on_earth

Posted: 27 January 2008 at 4:10am | IP Logged

*here comes Ms.Candy .............*

I gladly take this award *bows* I would love to thank my family and friends first... mainly my stunning sister sehrishi, for tell me to come here and get this LOL LOL and everyone esle whom I forgot to mention Tongue let's see... who esle? my fans!! thank u to all my fan EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed *bows*

erm yea... that's all.
Embarrassed

Edited by Star_on_earth - 28 January 2008 at 12:05am

Post Reply New Post

Go to top