Oh well, I'll try harder next time! 😊

Kajal 😳
Posted: 16 years ago
Was it really that bad guys?

Not even one comment? πŸ˜”

Kajal πŸ˜” Edited by *Armaan* - 16 years ago
it is really great poems Kajjal πŸ‘

haha to tell u before you sue me 😳 next time my english teacher give me homework to write poem i am giving him one of your posted one atleast i will get full credit for it 😈 hhaahhaha it takes so much time to write poem u know it takes me whole afternoon to think what to write iin my poem u are best you took that burden off me πŸ˜ƒ I hope you dont mind πŸ˜‰ 😳 just kidding NO plagiarism right

-Axita 😊

Originally posted by aspatel2

it is really great poems Kajjal πŸ‘  thanks! 😳

haha to tell u before you sue me 😳  hehe there is lots of reasons to sue you..first of all in the attempt of kidnap...jokes...why would i sue you? 😳 next time my english teacher give me homework to write poem i am giving him one of your posted one atleast i will get full credit for it 😈 hehe! thanks for the idea! i will use it..but are you sure you want to get in trouble! πŸ˜† hhaahhaha it takes so much time to write poem u know it takes me whole afternoon to think what to write iin my poem u are best you took that burden off me πŸ˜ƒ hehe! its ok yaar! I hope you dont mind πŸ˜‰ 😳 just kidding NO plagiarism right  i dont mind..but dont you dare do plagiarism! its a bad thing..πŸ˜†..you have to be sly like me to do it..πŸ˜‰

-Axita 😊

Thanks Tia! For the comment..It made my day! πŸ€—

Love you!

Kajal 😳

wonderful attempt sweetie.. πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ sleepless night and passing time are my personal favourites.. keep up the good work and keep'm coming. 😊
luv,
Raji
Kaju beta , wonderful poem !!

WOW kaju sweets that was beautiful! i dont know what to say, im blown away! great job, keep it up πŸ‘
Posted: 15 years ago
wow yaar!! that was beutiful!! mind blowing........sry ran out of words!!! πŸ˜› 😊 !! i have a request...........umm could u please send me the link of new thread of ur ff do dil mil rahe hain......i just came acrross it..........and for the past 5 hrs i've been reading....so could please send the link!

thank u so much 😊

nirja 😳
Posted: 15 years ago
wow!!!!!!!!! dat was maha brilliant n mindblowing 😊 😊 😊