Page 2 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2

jiya25

IF-Dazzler

jiya25

Posted: 26 January 2008 at 10:03pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by kirantarani2007

hey pls jiya dont go..........ur a good frnd and we dont wana loose u.....i was kind of thinking u must be upset over something so no pms for kiran......but hey we r just discussing the serial and once it settles down we gona praise it too.............moreover as they say even bad publicity is still publicity......just the fact that the serial has so much of discussion on it shows its going strong Smile

u still want the HQ videos for DV???

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Perhaps its goodbye?? (Page 2)" in Dharam Veer forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

aashi parekh

Goldie

aashi parekh

Posted: 26 January 2008 at 10:10pm | IP Logged
Jiyaaaaaaa!!! Nooooooo!!!!!! Cry
Its not dat we dislike DV or sumthin...or else we wudn't hv been on d forum!!!
Nobody in here "hates" DV...Its just dat if we were not happy wit sumthings...All of us hv just cum in n expressed our opinions... Smile
DV sure is just 5 days old...n It definitely will take time for d story line to build up...We all understand dat...
But trust me...We all love Rajat....n realli hope dat DV's storyline takes over n rocks as much as no other show ever has!!! Smile
U can't leave like dis...If u do...I'll cum to Canada n bring u back!!! Wink

Kai.

IF-Sizzlerz

Kai.

Posted: 26 January 2008 at 10:19pm | IP Logged
o jiya jiya plz don't say goodbye Cry this being a forum of dv..we r just expressing our views, expectations, desires & arguments.
The comparison b/w PRC to Dv is bond to happen coz many members of dv and prcians and most of ppl in the cast of dv r from prc Embarrassed

I do agree it's just a week old & too early to comment but we had very high hopes from moti sagar & his team, the promos were awesome but when we got to see the serial it just didn't go the way we wanted..Dharam is not given equal importance as Veer when the serial is based on these two.

All we can do that this point is be patient & hope the creatives do justice to all characters.Secondly, the NTDV imagine not being avaliable everywhere in India is not helping in gaining higher trps Ouch Trps play a major role in making & breaking of a serial.
I just hope they visit IF, then they will come to know wht the audience has to say abt DV Embarrassed

Cheers
HeartKaiHeart

lashy

IF-Stunnerz

lashy

Posted: 27 January 2008 at 2:30am | IP Logged

Originally posted by aashi parekh

U can't leave like dis...If u do...I'll cum to Canada n bring u back!!! Wink

me too me too.. ill jump into the plane to bring jiya back too Tongue

and @ jiya.. have you realised that all of us who have criticized the show actually have so much hopes from it and love the show and RTEmbarrassed... and thats why it happens... agar bache ki galtiyon par mummy nahin daantegi tho aur kaun daantegaHug

bhuvana3

IF-Rockerz

bhuvana3

Posted: 27 January 2008 at 2:36am | IP Logged
awww Jiya.. we all love the serial n RT Embarrassed The very fact that we discuss so much abt DV shows how much we all love it. Please dont leave.. Cry no one posts HQ links like u Smile

nishkala

IF-Dazzler

nishkala

Posted: 27 January 2008 at 3:06am | IP Logged
Sorry Jiya,if u decide to go,that's ur decision ,
As for Dharam veer,anything should be balanced,if something can be improved then why not let those people know that .It is for their own good.This is a place for healthy discussions,and to get better even Rajat is taking those painful injections,so to make anything better some pains has to be endured.
And the biggest thing is I critisise the show because I feel a sense of belonging with this show,why would I go and critisise something for which I don't feel the rights.
After all this show gives me a sense of apnapan Embarrassed because by the end of the day I love Dharam veer and everyone associated with it.I want it to be nothing less than the best.Am I asking for too much?

In-Sanity-Triv

IF-Rockerz

In-Sanity-Triv

Posted: 27 January 2008 at 3:15am | IP Logged
Jiya I agree with you 100% Infact me and Sara were discussing this same problem through PM's, both of us were very dissapointed and sad with the threads being made in the forum. Comparing DV to PRC..saying RT is overacting...honestly, can't you people think it through that in PRC: RT was a serious person and in DV, he's a bubbly, very naughty person and hence the difference in his acting...it doesnot mean that he's overacting or he's become overconfident. I personally think that it's too early to say if DV is a good or a bad serial and same for the actors..what members here need is patience a very big healthy dose of it.

Give it time..the serial will definately get much much better. You just wait and watch..after all didn't PRC get better? Sagars are experimenting with DV..it will take time for them to understand what works and what doesn't for the serial.

Personally, I think it's VERY unfair that people are comparing PRC and DV...they are COMPLETELY different stories. We cannot compare them. You all must have noticed that I post very sparingly and only in topics where there is no mean posts(yes there are many mean posts) but it doesnot mean that I don't go through each and every topic. And 60% of those topics are saying that they are dissapointed with DV..HOW? WHY? It's been only 5 episodes and I personally liked all the episodes. But again it takes time to know what works and what doesnt so give the creators some credit and tone down on the "I dislike DV" and "PRC is better than DV" topics ok?

Whoosh...man that's a LONG post...sorry about that and Jiya plz plz plz don't leave the forum Cry

Post Reply New Post

Go to top