India-Forums

Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin - Daily Update
Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin - Daily Update

Dec 3 JJKN Update

Daisy Senior Member
Daisy
Daisy

Posted: 03 January 2005 at 10:42am | IP Logged
Hi friends... Smile here is a quick update.

The gang is still advising bindiya on getting a new boyfriend and making her husband jealous.They tell her that nothing burns a man more than knowing that the woman who loves him is involved with someone else.The gang is leaving & ask Jassi if she doesn't want to go.Jassi says that she still has to finish one 'hisab',and only then she will leave.

Armaan tells Jassi to hurry up for the fashion event.He comments on Jassi's lost look & asks if everything's all right.Jassi says there is no prob.

She goes into her cabin and recalls Maria's words.She remembers an incident (flashback) when bindiya is teasing her abt Nandu and Armaan overhears.Armaan then comes & fires her abt not telling him that she has a boyfriend.He is very very wild. Angry Is this the reason she's paying more attention to Kohinoor than Gm? Jassi tries to tell him that nandu is just her friend but Armaan stops her and says that he has heard what he had to.

Jassi then says that Armaan sir it's your turn to face pain now...let me see how jealous you get.
She calls Nandu.Nandu asks her if she has done anything of Armaan Suri..she says not yet,but she needs his help.Can he come to pick her up at 8.00pm..today is a very special event.Nandu chuckles and says 'special event? does that mean it is Armaan Suri and Jassi's reunion? Tongue Jassi tells him to shut up.She asks him to come welldressed.Nandu says that he'll wear his father's wedding suit and come,but will she introduce him as kohinoor's GM or her boyfriend? Armaan enters.Jassi tells him that she is talking to her papa for permission.She tells Nandu "Bye papaji" Nandu chuckles and says "Ji jassibeta..".

Jassi asks Armaan if he can wait for some time as she wants to freshen up..afterall she's going to such a big show with him..Armaan says that she looks perfect.Jassi says 'what?' Armaan says yes jassi..Jassi goes up to him,very close and asks him to look closely..does she look really perfect? Armaan says 'ofcourse jassi' Jassi then catches him by the collar and throws him on the table..she removes her specs and puts it on his face (Armaan looked quite mad when he wore them LOL ) and says 'see Armaan suri..am i really perfect?this is thatt ugly jassi u and raj sir have always made fun of' Armaan looks dead.Jassi gets quite violent,throws him again etc..
Jago jassi pyare.. Sleepy
She then goes out with Armaan.

Pari is giving khabar to Mallika abt Armaan.Mallika tells her to take her car and follow Armaan.
Armaan and Jassi are standing near elevator.Mallika calls. Armaan walks away..Jassi purposefully goes and stands next to him.Armaan looks at her very very guiltily.He tells mallika abt going to fashion show and then 'straight' home.He tells her Jassi is with him.After the phone,he says' yeh mallika bhi na' sumthing like what a pain. Jassi asks him if mallika felt bad abt she being with him.Armaan says not at all...jassi u dont worry abt mallika feeling bad when we are together.Jassi says to herself ofcourse why will she suspect? I am so ugly.She asks Armaan if he's taking her to raj's apartment again today for the special dinner.Armaan looks surprised and asks why is she asking that.Jassi says she just thought so.

Near the car,armaan is waiting for her to get inside.Jassi is recalling some false past moments with Armaan in his car.He asks her t get in.She makes a face and gets in.He asks her if there is any prob.She says that how can there be any problem when he's with her? He says that he doesn't know why but today she is not 'meriwali jassi'.Jasi says 'aapkiwali?' Armaan repeats 'haan meri jassi'(Guys,he looked so sweet when he said that,it almost sounded sincere! Smile ).My jassi is always smiling..today u look different..Jassi tells him that she has always been different and strange.Armaan looks a little worried.They leave.

Pari gets into mallika's car to follow.While getting in she drops a red envelope.(????)

At the fashion show...a model Pratiksha greets them.She asks Armaan where mallika is.He says that she is in goa.Pratiksha says hat oh so he has got permisson to come here..Armaan looks embarrassed and jassi says sarcastically..yes he has got 'controlled permission'.Armaan realizes that he has left his cell in the car and what if mallika calls.Jassi offers to get the cell for him.Armaan asks Pratiksha where the models are.she tells him they are in the green room with maddy and asks a girl to tell jassi when she comes that they have gone there.

Maddy is asking the models to hurry up.Armaan enters an starts flirting big time with the models.Mady warns the models to beware of him...anyways,he's soon getting married.Armaan mutters what was the need to mention his marriage at such a beautiful moment.He starts hugging the models and tells them that if he was not getting married,he would have loved to spend his life in the company of these beauties.Jassi comes and is looking at all this with disgust.she comes in and Maddy comments saying the nightmare has come.He asks Armaan why doesn't her put her in a cage after office hrs...why does she have to be here...Pratiksha asks him to leave jassi alone.Jassi tells Armaan not to worry..there are no missed calls frm mallika.
Armaan introduces jassi as his brilliant and efficient secretary,and one who runs gm so well.
Jassi comes fwd and says "I am not only Mr.Armaan suri's secretary,i am also his close friend and perhaps something more...'She slowly starts telling them what kind of a person he is...'dont get fooled by his cute smile and handsome looks...u can never imagine what goes on in this man's mind..def. today he's planning to take one of u pretty models home with him...he'll just use u and throw u after that..that's what he did with me..All models and maddy are aghast.Armaan is fuming.He comes and says 'enough jasmeet walia..u are crossing ur limits..."He holds up his finger.Jassi seizes his finger and says "I have never crossed my limits Armaan sir,but it seems today i will".
She then slaps Armaan on the face hard.

Thanks..

Edited by Daisy - 03 January 2005 at 10:51am

fingirl Senior Member
fingirl
fingirl

Posted: 03 January 2005 at 11:08am | IP Logged
thanx daisy..what a great update and a great episode and update it very well Clap ...wow here comes the long awaited slap. Wink now i just hope its not another dream Confused thanks again
ExoticDivinity2 Senior Member
ExoticDivinity2
ExoticDivinity2

Posted: 03 January 2005 at 11:23am | IP Logged
haha it is a dream....thats the most unfortunate thing right now.  If it isn't a dream then I will be so very happy to see her slap Armaan.  It will be like me slapping my ex-crush into oblivion!!!!!!!
jprasad IF-Rockerz
jprasad
jprasad

Posted: 03 January 2005 at 11:23am | IP Logged
Daisy, thanks for the update.

Ok, so Jassi is planning on making Armaan jealous with
Nandu. What makes her think that he would get jealous? I
think that is the most retardestestestest story line. I don't get it. I
guess for her to quit in order to get revenge after all that
humiliation would be too easy.   Dead
jprasad IF-Rockerz
jprasad
jprasad

Posted: 03 January 2005 at 11:25am | IP Logged
Yeah, I agree about the slap...it better be for real, cuz I am tired
of her f-wording day dreaming!

I am sorry, I am just really frustrated with Jassi, she is the one
who needs a slap!
sweetsunset08 Groupbie
sweetsunset08
sweetsunset08

Posted: 03 January 2005 at 11:29am | IP Logged

awesome! armaan deserved that slap a long time ago..it's about time for jassi.

but, seriously though, i have a feeling that armaan has sincerly started to like jassi or atleast accept her as a friend...what if he's for real now? after jassi and purab's breakup...then what jassi is about to do with him will be sad eh

-manisha

Zahira Senior Member
Zahira
Zahira

Posted: 03 January 2005 at 11:57am | IP Logged
Great update Daisy! I really hope its not a dream!
HUMM IF-Dazzler
HUMM
HUMM

Posted: 03 January 2005 at 12:08pm | IP Logged
hey gr8 update thanks for it!!!!!!Smile

Go to top