::Ali Merchant- AppreciationThread 3::

khushix thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 16 years ago

Welcome to Ali Merchant Apperciation Thread 3, a thread dedicated to the 'cute yet hot', a guy with many talents, Ali Merchant. You may recognize Ali from various shows such as "Shh..Phir Koi Hai", and "Kahaani Ghar Ghar Kii". Right now, you can see Ali starring as Akshat in the show "Amber Dhara". And in "Ek Thi Rajkumari" as Arjun. This thread is here to bring you the latest news on Ali, a photo gallery and other stuffs! If you have any questions, suggestions, contributions or compliments, feel free to send an pm me. Thank you & Enjoy!

Watch Ali on Amber Dhara

from Mon-Thurs @ 9.30pm on Sony

?? MESSAGE TO ALL ALI FANS

This Thread was first made at the Kahaani Ghar Ghar Kii forum. You can find the AT #1 there. The 2nd AT is at Amber Dhara section which have just reached 150 pages. And now, AT #3 is opened at Ek Thi Rajkumari Section. Do post in all your messages for Ali. He may drop a message anytime soon.

?? LATEST NEWS ON ALI MERCHANT??

?? Watch ETR  Promo  on youtube

24 December 07

Hey guys! I have found the promo video of ETR on youtube. I'm posting it here. It's not my own video so thanks to whoever uploaded it.

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=64jtPZ6-fLM[/YOUTUBE]

?? ETR  Promo Video + Pics

16 December 07

For those who haven't seen any promo of ETR here is your chance. Zee Next has launch its own site and you can watch the promos of all the shows including ETR. You have to register to the site to view the video.

It's a different promo that what I've seen before. This is better and longer and the best part is that Ali is in it!

To watch the video click here.

I have also added to the gallery some caps of Ali from the promo. He sure is looking like a prince charming.

To view the album click here.

?? Ali at the Launch party of Zee Next

16 December 07

Pictures of Ali at the Launch party of Zee Next have been added to the gallery.

To view the album click here.

?? HAPPY BIRTHDAY ALI!!

12 December 07

Hey Guys!..tomorrow, 13th December 07' as we all know is the Birthday of the one and only Ali Merchant!...yipee! Party time!...I know a lot are wondering if Ali's gonna have a party...hmm...I'm sure he's gonna have..but we're not invited!...hehe....

Happy Birthday Ali!  Hope you enjoy this very special day. We wish you all the success and happiness in life. God Bless you! and dont forget to send us a piece of cake each.. hehe..You know we love you!...Lots of love...from your Fans!

?? Zee Next offers a Bouquet of new shows- TB

12 December 07

Zee network brings in another hindi channel, but with X factor attached. Read on to see what's in store as the new channel Zee Next launches on Monday, 17th December...

Click here to read the article.

?? 'Ek Thi Rajkumari'  launching on 17th December

04 December 07

ZEE Next and its shows which include Ek Thi Rajkumari will be launching on the 17th December. Promo's of ETR are looking great. No Ali in it yet but we hope to see promos of him soon.

?? 'Ek Thi Rajkumari' - Promos on air!

30 November 07

Ek Thi Rajkumari promos are  on air now. Promos can be seen in Zee channels such as Zee Tv and Zee Smile. Will try to post  videos if I can get one.

The show will air on a new ZEE channel called Zee Next which is slated to go on air mid-December 2007 or January 2008.

?? Ali plays 'Arjun Singhania'

30 November 07

Ali is back with his new show Ek Thi Rajkumari. He will be playing the character of Arjun Singhania. Here's what Ali has to say about his character and the show.

"I am playing Arjun Singhania- an eternal lover boy. This show is purely for people who wants pure love in life and this show will make people realize that there is someone somewhere surely made for you too and destiny plays a major role. It's like a Yashraj film type of show but a very cute show and its totally youth based."

So guys, are you ready to see Ali's new show? I know I am and can't wait. The show will air on a new channel, Zee Next.

?? Ali in 'Ek Thi Rajkumari'

30 November 07

'Ek Thi Rajkumari'--that's the name of Ali's new show. Yes guys! the wait is over. Soon we will get to see Ali in a new show. 'Ek Thi Rajkumari' will air in a new channel called ZEE NEXT. It is a new channel launched by ZEE.

Zee to launch youth channel Zee Next

Zee Entertainment Enterprises Limited plans to launch Zee Next, a general entertainment channel (GEC), targeting a young audience.

Through Zee Next, Zee Entertainment aims to expand its traditional audience base beyond older viewers "without alienating the higher-age group" and hence it would be a channel for the whole family, a statement from India's top-listed broadcaster said.

"Zee Next will aim," the statement added, "to resonate the changing preferences of the youth today. This would range from their search for identity, the struggle to fit in, the laughter and joy of life, romance, fun, gossip, and games. It will blend the modern and progressive societal outlook with the traditional middle-class Indian value system."

Thus, the programs aired by Zee Next will include a wide range of genres, including Thriller, Comedy, and Action.

source: http://www.dancewithshadows.com/media/zeenext-launch.asp

The channel is slated to air mid-December 2007 or January 2008. More information will be posted.

?? New Layout!

23 November 07

Hey guys!...Been long since we had a new layout. Finally found time to change it. Hope you all like the new layout of the thread. Will still be adding and editing stuffs here so keep coming for more updates.

Do post your feedbacks. Thank you!

?? New Pictures from 'Shh..Phir Koi Hai' (26th Oct. epi)

23 November 07

105 screen captures from 26th October episode of Shh..Phir Koi Hai have been added to the gallery. More screen captures will be added soon.

Check out more screen captures!

?? New Pictures from 'Shh..Phir Koi Hai'  (7th Nov. epi)

22 November 07

162 screen captures from 7th November episode of Shh..Phir Koi Hai have been added to the gallery.

?? New Pictures from  'MANO YA NA MANO'

22 November 07

Ali did an episode in 'Mano Ya Na Mano'. New screen captures have been added to the gallery. More screen captures from the episode will be added.

Watch Ali on Ek Thi Rajkumari

on ZEE NEXT

ABOUT ALI MERCHANT

PHOTO GALLERY

ARTICLES (coming soon!)

VIDEOS (coming soon!)

Layout by: khushix//jad creations

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

khushix thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
hey guys...AT #2 has reached 150 pages alrdy..so opened AT #3... πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘

Enjoy here guys!...
BeingChevi thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Hi, Im here from AD seciton to ETR!!!
-himzie- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
weehooooooooo!! πŸ˜† πŸ‘

congoz guyz on da 3rd 1 πŸ˜ƒ
RonaldoLover7 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail
πŸ˜† hahaha i finaly found it lool 😳 im here 2 nw πŸ˜ƒ
Howlarious thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
hello haha...finally AT number 3..this one better move fast πŸ˜› πŸ˜†
Howlarious thumbnail
bout bloody time man haha πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
RonaldoLover7 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail
πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† i ws lookin at itt in the ova sectionnπŸ˜† Edited by {adilver} - 16 years ago
Howlarious thumbnail
i knwe it man..ur like always lost πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
-himzie- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
u were lost agn πŸ˜• πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
i gave u da link ravz πŸ˜†