Kkusum January 3rd Thanx Mala

smilingstar3 thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago
Kali crying kkusum comes to her as kali hugs her kkusum  says this was to happen, why did u not think about your lies as u put all in pain with it , to get garv, as he is not with u. kali says I love garv he will be mine always. Kkusum says do u what u mean. U should get love, not snatch it. Kali says I am sorry mom please forgive me! kk says how many chances I will give, u never thought about kumud's pain. i thought u will improve, but no U will never!. kk goes as kali looks at her. Garv thinks what kali said, u only want child not me, I cant share u with kumud. Garv also thinks of kumud. Kumud is looking at files SEES sorry card of garv, thinks of garv, he is asking to forgive, telling read this card. Kumud keeps that card aside from that file. Kumud thinks I should take mom's signature in this before I forget gets up to go to her room. Some one is sleeping looked like hotel counter clerk, a man reads the address of kk's room goes to her room. Kumud goes in the room as she finds it dark calls mama are u there in the room, thinks of calling & kumud calls receptions as that man enters trying to kiil kumud thinking it is kusum & he drops the knife. Kumud turns back He slaps kumud as she turns & light is on he runs out.. Garv comes in as kumud hugs him garv asks what happened. Kkusum says what happened. Kali sees them too. Kk turns back sees kali. Kumud sees kali as she goes. That man goes in his room goes with his knife near kkusum's pic throws it. Kksuum gets up from bed as she dreamt something bad. Kkusum has water thinks who is he? Why he came to my room to kill me, what would have happened to kumud, I should go to her, kumud hugs kkusum. Kk asks what happened, kumud says I am scared mama. Kumud says I am worried about u, kumud remove your fright from your mind. Talks about her childhood as she has removed her fright then as she went alone to kitchen to get water for kkusum as she cant see her thirsty.  Kk says we have to search your papa so remove fright from your mind, let's know who is behind all these? I came for kali, but someone else has come to kill me, though I told police they are finding out, we might get abhay too. Garv is thinking tere naam song going on. Kali looking at garv drops water glass as garv looks at her also sees kumud sleeping. Puts bed sheet on  kali offs the light. Kkusum tells I am going back to Mumbai tells to police he says ok we will do further job let u know about it in Mumbai, asks kumud what u will have in hote, kkusum asks garv how is kali as he comes in too. Garv asks kumud how ru? She says I am ok. Kk goes to ring aye. Garv asks u are going to Bombay, kumud orders for bread sandwich, as garv thinks of it past saying it is junk food has on kumud's instance. Garv telling it is good asks for 2 more. Garv is looking at kumud. Kkusum comes home to packup, calls room service asks for tea In room no 312. one man comes in kk tells from inside bolu keep tea there. Kk gets another tap on door, kk says u already came & went, he says "ok order cancel", kk ofcourse then  who came in then, I was in bathroom who came in then as I heard voice. Bolu goes kk feels someone in & thinks who can kill me , malhotra or who else if I go frfom here I will not know who it is, so I should stay. Kkusum goes to that old house man again says nobody is her except me & pigeons kk says I talked to owner he goes saying "ok u search as I am going out". Kkusum is searching as kk goes down where it is dark, one man falls on the ground dead, kkuusm shouts end

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jprasad thumbnail
thanks Mala and smilingstar3!

See, even the characters on Kkusum are trying to kill Kkusum.
They are so sick of it....yes I know if I don't like the show, then I
shouldn't watch it or read the updates. Why do I torture
myself??? I read the updates everyday just in case Ekta
decides to clarify her stupidity.

smilingstar3 thumbnail
LOL
hmmm well according to this Kumud and Garv are meant to be together
but cuz of Kumud, Kshitij is torturing him self and so is Garv
this is ridiculous
now anywayz the question is....who is after kkusum
the question is driving me mad
Reesh thumbnail
what is KK..kumud or kkusum..i think its later one ya..then dont u think mala u have messed up little bit ???but it was a gud try.
Try2StopMe thumbnail
THANKZ ALOT FOR DA UPDATEZZ
Ms. Bholi Bhali thumbnail

ithanks for the update...

i think that dead guy on the floor is Sohan!!..........i didn' t watch the episode  but i have a feeling that he got his hand on the person who came to kill kusum and then he killed him!!

SANDY thumbnail
Finally I can comment on some of these things. For some odd reason my computer won' t display my comments.  I think Kali sure needs to die. how low is she going to get. I think Garv and Kumud are going to get back together.
nasshuu thumbnail

oh my god i dont know what going on this story make me mad i dont see any news in the story line  the story is just going around and round same story everyday.😆 DO U KNOW WHY I STILL WATCH KUSUM ? THIS IS BECAUSE I WANT TO KNOW WHO IS INVOLVE ON MAHIS DEATH . ONLY THAT OTHER WISE I COULD STOP WATCH IT FOR SO MANY YEARS AGO I HATE THE STORY NOW A DAY VERY VERY BORING. HOW COME GARV WANT KUMUD AND STILL HAVE ALREADY MARRY KALI? OH MY GOD YOU EKTA WHY U MIX TWO SISTERS LOVE?? EVEN THOUGH KALI WILL BE DIVORCE TO GARV IT IS NOT BETTER TO MAKE KUMUD AND GARV TOGETHER. KALI AND GARV ARE SISTERS. A HUSBAND OF KALI (GARV) I DONT KNOW WHICH NAME KUMUD WILL CALL GARV. THEN AT THE SAME TIME GARV WANT TO CHANGE FOR KUMUD THEN THE NAME WILL BE AT KALIS PLACE AHGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG😆 SHITTT I DONT WANT EVEN TO THINK ABOUT THIS..

IF I WERE KUMUD I WILL NOT MARRY WITH THE PERSON WHO AREADY  MARRY MY SISTERS. I WILL FEEL A SHAME EVEN TO LOOK ON HER FACE.

😆 I BELONG TO THE RESPECTIVE FAMILY WHO BELIEVE GOD WHAT ABOUT EKTA ?? I DONT KNOW  MAY BE SHE HAS ALREADY SHARE A HUSBAND WITH HER SISTERS.😡 AND SLEEP WITH HIM. AND GIVE HER PREGNANT THEN GO TO HER SISTER SLEEP WITH HER THEN GIVE HER PREGNANT. SO

SO 2 KIDS WTH 1 HUSBAND