Pakistani Serials

Sada Suhagan Epi 7 Update

amreen1409 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 18 years ago

Tanveer and Dani:

Tanveer asks Dani how is so sure that Maria is not happy with the marriage, Dani says that she didn't tell him anything but from her attitude he can tell that she is not happy.  Tanveer tells that girls are shy and what can they expect from a girl whose marriage was arranged in such a short time.  Dani says its not a matter of shyness and he feels that people are forcing her for this marriage and he will ask Saf to ask her about this. Tanveer says she is going to get the same response and ask him to be quiet till marriage.  Dani says the matter may get worst if she acts unhappy after marriage and will affect his family.  Tanveer asks him not to worry and things will get better soon.

Next Scene:

Saf enters the room with some shopping bags, seems tired.  Mom enters and asks how she is feeling.  Saf says she is fine and upon mom's worry, tells her not to as she is doing all this for herself too. She tells her not to go alone for shopping as if anything happens to her then who will be there for support.  Saf says that it happened, she got a minor attack today but she controlled herself.  Mom says from now on she wont let her go alone and ask her to take Farha (Saf's sis-in-law) with her as she is coming very soon. Then she asks her why not take Maria with her.  Saf says that she didn't get a chance to meet her yet.  Maria had left some clothes when she was going and that's how Saf got her clothes size but for shoes and sandals she has to take Maria with her.  Saf then asks where kids are? Mom says that they are studying with the tutor.  Saf asks her if they were asking for her, mom says that they are now so used to her absence due to shopping that they no longer asks for you.  Saf smiles and tells that its good they should get used to it as it will help themselves.  Mom is sad and Safs smiles sadly and goes out of room.

Mall:

Saf is waiting for someone and Saba (Friend who told her about the reports in first episode) comes from behind. She asks her to come with her to her house; Saf says she is waiting for someone but she doesn't listen and takes her along.

Saba's home:

Saba is very sad to hear Safs health and consoles her saying that she wish it was a dream.  She tells her why didn't she tell her before that it was her reports, Saf says she was unsure either and there was no point of telling anyone.  Saba says that she is very brave, Saf says she had to be patient and now she is making Dani marry other girl in her lifetime.  Saba gets angry and asks her not to such foolish thing.  And ask who is this girl, an orphan? If not then there should be some flaw in her that she has agreed so happily.  Saf says she is a very nice and beautiful girl and asks her to meet once.  Saba says she will never support her in this decision and says that you are ruining your life and will regret.  Saf again says that she wont, as she will be gone soon.

Maria's home:

Maria is sitting on her bed and phone rings.  She is thinking to herself that it must be Amir's.  She is about to pick up the phone and stops and thinks again that she cant do it and what will she say to him… just then Wasti picks up the phone; it's a wrong number.

Saf n Maria in the mall:

They both are shown doing shopping, buys some bags and jewelry.  Saf sees some watches and asks Maria to lets go buy them.  Maria says she has already brought so much stuff and she is very tired right now.  Saf says they just started and already so tired, and then tells her to sit by the benches and wait for her, she will go take a look at it.  Maria is waiting for Saf and some girl passes by. She then turns and tell Maria that she has seen her somewhere.  Maria says she doesn't recognize her and she is smiling.  The girl says that she has seen her pic somewhere and she remembers it and asks if Maria knows Amir.  Maria is shocked and asks who she is?  The girl says that she is Maria and she has seen her pics and letters in Amir's room.  Maria is scared and looks around to see if Saf is around and ask again who is she.  The girl says that she is Amir's Bhabi, Maria is shocked.  She refuses to know her, but she (bhabi) says that but she knows her well as she is the one for whom Amir is mad at them and she says that she will not let them marry at any cost.  Maria asks her to leave and say that she don't know about what she is talking about.  She says she can betray the world but not her and leave; by that time Saf comes near them and asks Maria who was that? Maria says she don't know her, and that girl started shouting at her for no reason.  Saf says may be she was crazy and they leave.

In the Car:

Saf tells Maria that Dani was asking if Maria is happy about all this.  She then says that its too late now and she knows her about her answer but she wants to hear yes from her.  Maria says what she wants to hear? As she herself is telling that it's too late now so what is the point of asking now.  Maria says nobody asked her earlier and now its better if she doesn't ask her either.  She has left everything on time and whatever will happen will be just her fate and ask her not to ask anything like that again.  Saf is shocked and sad.  Maria gets off the car.

Maria's home:

Alina is at her home talking to Wasti.  She tells him that Maria is not happy about the marriage, Wasti tells her that she is not happy because he didn't ask and other than that there is nothing else.  Alina tells him about Amir and tells him that Maria is not telling him about all this because of his illness.  Wasti is sad and crying and tells her to leave.  Alina says that it's a matter of 3 lives, but Wasti says that he cant bear anything anymore and begs her to leave.  She leaves.

Saf room:

Safeena is looking at jewelry and mom enters and asks her why she has called her. Saf. Gives her the jewelry box and asks her to give it to Danial and asks him to give it to Maria on the wedding night.  Mom asks why? She says cuz it is family jewelry and when Dani gave it to her, he told her that these jewelry is for "Khandani bahu" and now she wants to give it to her.  Mom asks if she is not her bahu anymore and Saf says she is and will always remain but request her to give it to Maria.

Maria's Home:

Wasti and Maria are on couch.  Wasti tells that she has spoiled him by doing all his work.  He then asks about her job, Maria says she has quit and she cant do the job at two places at a same time.  Wasti says yes it will now up to her sasural people, and he cant interfere in anything anymore.  He is emotional and says that houses where wedding takes place, there is always so lightning and ronak but here its just two of them.  Maria asks him not to think like that and is about to leave when Wasti asks her who is Amir.  Maria is shocked and ask how he knows him.  Wasti tells her that she should have tell him before, Maria is almost crying and tells him that whatever he is thinking is wrong and Amir is only her friend.  Wasti says if that was true then her eyes wouldn't have tears in them and says that if she told him about this earlier than his answer to Azeem would be different or at least he would think about it differently.  Maria leaves crying, Wasti is sad.

Saf's room:

Saf is taking out her clothes from her almirah, Dani enters and asks what she is doing.  Saf says she is shifting in other room, Dani says that she will not leave from this room.  Saf says other rooms need to be decorated which will be hard, and says if Maria stays in another room then Dani has to take his clothes up there.  Dani is very irritated and says he is regretting about accepting this decision of hers.  Saf says don't do it and think about Maria for whom this is very real and life, Dani says that they will come to know how much she is happy after marriage only.  Saf leaves saying that she will start cleaning other room for Maria.

Maria home:

Maria is calling Alina, and asks her to come to her Nikah.  Alina says that she will not come as she cant see her ruin her life.  She tells how she went to her house and told her dad about it but he is very stubborn about his decision.  Maria says that after all he is her father.  Alina says she will ask that guy why he is ruining Maria's life.  Maria says Dani is very nice guy and would never marry her if he knew the truth.  Alina asks if she trusts him very much as if he is not human but an angel.  Maria says he is just like angel who is doing so much for his beloved.  Aline then says if he is so nice then tell him the truth on your wedding day and see if he is angel in real or just a human.  Maria is irritated and says if she wants to attend the nikah do come or else leave it and hangs up the phone.

Saf home:

Wedding took place and they enter the house.  Saf calls the kids and shows them Maria and ask how nice their new mama is looking.  Fahad says this is our miss, saf says no she is your new mom, Alizeh then says that Saf is their only mother and no one else.  They all are shocked, then Maria says Alizeh you are right and no one can take your mom's place.  Alizeh then asks rudely why she is here then? They are sad and look at each other faces.  Saf asks them not to talk such things and says that she will stay with them from now on and they all go inside.

Maria's Room:

Maria is sitting on the bed thinking about Amir and sad version of title song in the background.  Then she remembers about Alina's wordings.

Saf's room:

Saf get into night dress and sits infront of mirror thinking about their marriage and maria's and is sad… another version of song playing in back.  Dani comes from the bathroom, she asks him what he is doing? Dani says nothing.  Saf asks him to go to her room, Dani says he is married now and what else you want from him.  Saf gives him a promise not to let her feel ignored and left out.  Dani says he don't know what else her love will force him to do.

In the hall, he meets his mom who gives him the jewelry.  He asks her how come she took it from Saf, Mom tells him that Saf herself gave this.  Dani goes back to give it to Saf, mom says she is right as Maria is the one who is going to wear them and this way you are also keeping her word and making her happy.

Maria's room:
Dani goes in the room and gives her the jewelry saying that mom has asked him to give it to her, and keeps it on the bed.  Maria says she understands his situation and that they both are feeling the same right now.  She says the way he didn't want to marry her, she was also forced as well.  This is not the marriage but a compromise that they both have to do. You didn't refuse cuz of ur wife and I for my dad or else I would have never marry.  Dani asks her what is the reason, Maria says its not necessary for him to know the reason but still she will tell and tells that She likes someone else.  Dani is shocked.

Amreen

Edited by amreen1409 - 18 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Me_Anonymous thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
now who's Alina???
i'm gettin confused
n thanx for the update
take ur time n post the next part when its possible for u
amreen1409 thumbnail
Alina is Maria's friend Aji.
Me_Anonymous thumbnail
thanx Amreen
i wanted to know wat these things are
<!--[if !supportEmptyParas]--> <!--[endif]-->
<!--[endif]-->
i know it's like the scened ends but this SupportEmptyParas
cant stand this
amreen1409 thumbnail
I dont know about it Aji as I dont see it on my comp.. I usually type the update in MS Word n paste it here.. so where ever there is space after paras it puts that code it guess.. but I cant see it.. very strange! 😳
Me_Anonymous thumbnail
no but i also write the update n MS Word n i cant see this in any of Ansoo's update or anyother that i write
confusing 😕
amreen1409 thumbnail
now I want to know the answer too :(
amreen1409 thumbnail
thx that u like it..

I have posted the pics of ppl working on the top...

and As the ramadan is going on, I am not able to watch any tv this month, so I will resume with the updates next month.. sorry for the inconvenience.