Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

umi82990

IF-Sizzlerz

umi82990

Posted: 25 January 2008 at 4:27pm | IP Logged
Hey everyone!

As we know, Sachin Tendulkar is breaking record after record these days. He is also reaching an age for retirement in a few years. This leads to our new DOTW!

• Do you think that there will ever be another Sachin?
  • If yes, then who and from what team?
  • Is there anyone right now in the cricket world who could potentially become or come close to Sachin?
Please keep this clean and NO BASHING!

Thanks.
Cricket Dev. Team

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "DOTW--Another Sachin??" in Sports/Cricket forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

sim_indian

IF-Dazzler

sim_indian

Posted: 25 January 2008 at 5:09pm | IP Logged

Nice DOTW!!
    Do you think that there will ever be another Sachin? No, because I have always thought of Sachin as the "god" of cricket..and there can only be one god..Big smile If yes, then who and from what team?
  • Is there anyone right now in the cricket world who could potentially become or come close to Sachin? I dont think so..because i never saw anyone as close to sachin's master strokes or records..he is the one and only..I dont think there will ever be a greater legend as him anywhere!
ThnxBig smile

sim_indian

IF-Dazzler

sim_indian

Posted: 25 January 2008 at 5:40pm | IP Logged

Big smile

Originally posted by #1EijazFan

NEVER EVER EVER WILL THERE BE ANOTHER SACHIN!
He is the best cricketer EVER! and yepp, most ppl will think im saying that cos im indian but ppl stats are in front of you..
2nd highest test cricket runner, most highest run scorer in ODI, known 4 breaking long partnerships by bowling a few overs too! Wink and if that wasnt enough 2 prove himself, he is also the world's highest paid cricketer! Big smile Clap Clap
i would literally bow down 2 this man when I see him! His tactis are awesomeee! He usually doesn't fall cheaply unless he is not in form like today when he pulled a muscle and right the nxt shot he timed it incorrectly Ouch and truthfullym at this age..ppl start losing form but sachin is just getting better and better and better!
he is even shane warnes favourite player! Smile
the reason IMO why he is soo popular is because of his humbleness, he rarely EVER takes credit and its sooooo sweet of him 2 be so down 2 earth after you are soo famous and even receive the padma shri awards! Clap i admire my team a lot for their humbleness but sachin is definitely something else that I hope to see continue play crikt for a looong time!
come close 2 sachin? hmmm..its too early 4 me 2 say, i dont see anyone outstanding right now other than sachin Smile will miss him soooooooooooooooooooooooooo much when he retires! im dreading that day Cry he has rarely ever been known for sledging, our little master is a peacemaker too Embarrassed wish he could play forever!
a lot of players have potential internationally in various teams but i can't see any1 doing as well as sachin is-esp. with his wonderful attitude!
when he comes out of matches and is told he played WONDERFULLY-he simply comments saying "this was sir don's homeground and this was a tribute 2 the gr8 man' and things like this make me lovee him even more!
the classsiccc wayy he would send his ball to a boundary to make his hlf centuries and centuries. Clap
love him forever and lyk ppl say "he plays selflessly because he loves the game"
wish everyone could learn 4rm him bcos he is 1 of the RARE crikters that look like they LOVE the game! gonna miss this man a LOT! Ouch

nyc topic btw!

loved the way u stated this!Clap..

we'll go meet sachin together!..lol

HaUnTeDfReAk

HaUnTeDfReAk

Posted: 25 January 2008 at 11:43pm | IP Logged

Do you think that there will ever be another Sachin?  yes there will be but if v give chance 2 youngsters.. If yes, then who and from what team?  v never knew if the legend would b frm india..but i believ ind..coz there is a sachin in every bastman..
  • Is there anyone right now in the cricket world who could potentially become or come close to Sachin? no1 knws this..coz there r loads of ppl waiting rite nw..so never knw

amrit23

IF-Dazzler

Posted: 26 January 2008 at 6:17am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

*Fiza*

IF-Rockerz

*Fiza*

Posted: 27 January 2008 at 6:09pm | IP Logged
I m sorry to say..but sachin is just a human.. And yes anyone can break sachin's record.. Besides sachin there has been players lyke steve waugh and brian lara who made these records already.. The reason why sachin became on the top is his support by his country and his ability to play any stroke..plus age contributes a great part in his career as well...I absolutly respect him as a player and as a humble human-being which he is.. yousaf and inzy cud have done it for pak but unfortunelty PCB has never support any of thier players.. Now i believe ponting or either hayden can break his record.. I m saying this because many years ago it seemed IMPossible to break gavaskar or don bradman's record .. Hope i didn't hurt anyone's feeling..This is just my opinion

xmanisha

IF-Rockerz

xmanisha

BollyCurry Buzzers

Posted: 28 January 2008 at 1:38am | IP Logged
there won't be another Sachin.
every player is unique.
every player has his own quality.

but if you talk about runs, etc.
then it will be hard.

kyunki Sachin ko replace karna mushkil hi
nahin, namumkin hai Wink

Leo

IF-Dazzler

Leo

Posted: 30 January 2008 at 10:59am | IP Logged
Hey nice topic Umi!!Clap

• Do you think that there will ever be another Sachin?

Are you kidding me??? Is there any other Don Bradman? Is there any Brian Lara??? No right!! No one can reach Sachin's class!! Maybe someone can be close....but there won't be any OTHER Sachin!Big smile

• If yes, then who and from what team?

Nah!! No one is!!

• Is there anyone right now in the cricket world who could potentially become or come close to Sachin?

Nope!! not even close!!Big smile 

Post Reply New Post

Go to top