Page 1
Page   of 5
Page 2 Page 5

loveGaurav

Goldie

loveGaurav

Posted: 25 January 2008 at 3:56pm | IP Logged
do u believe in black magic aka kala jadoo

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Kaala Jaadu/Black magic" in Paranormal forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Angeleyes 2

IF-Sizzlerz

Angeleyes 2

Posted: 25 January 2008 at 5:51pm | IP Logged
I heard that people does that but I don't knowLOL

Gracella

IF-Stunnerz

Gracella

Posted: 25 January 2008 at 7:19pm | IP Logged
well i don't believe in it..but there are many stories abt kaala jaadu etc... Confused

Mostly people use kaala jaadu to harm others Ouch

*changed ur title*

Guardian Angel

IF-Sizzlerz

Guardian Angel

Retro Podcast Team

Posted: 26 January 2008 at 8:10pm | IP Logged
I have heard of it being used in certain countries. I have heard stories about it as my family lived in Africa for a while. It is also prominent in the West Indies. Mostly it is used to harm someone so its not nice Ouch

Gracella

IF-Stunnerz

Gracella

Posted: 26 January 2008 at 11:23pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by #1EijazFan

just one thing i wanna tell you which is a message from my ISCKON-hare krishna movement leaders..please please please guys try and avoid talking about this kinda stuff at this time..its when their most dangerous! Ouch
yhh i know im superstitious but better be safe then sorry right?

wow..at this time..? explain plz..?Tongue
I agree it's better to be safe than sorry...then i need to know what exactly is meant by ur use of words

Gracella

IF-Stunnerz

Gracella

Posted: 26 January 2008 at 11:24pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Guardian Angel

I have heard of it being used in certain countries. I have heard stories about it as my family lived in Africa for a while. It is also prominent in the West Indies. Mostly it is used to harm someone so its not nice Ouch

Welcome to the forum dearTongue
Yep you are right..prominent in West Indies..and Suriname also belongs to WI..okay kinda belongs...Wink

yep it's deffo used to harm others in order to get something...Confused

payal_r

Goldie

payal_r

Posted: 27 January 2008 at 12:36am | IP Logged
i heard some people that lived me did black majic a very long time ago... when i was in India Confused

it was creepy Cry

Gracella

IF-Stunnerz

Gracella

Posted: 27 January 2008 at 8:43pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by Gracella

just one thing i wanna tell you which is a message from my ISCKON-hare krishna movement leaders..please please please guys try and avoid talking about this kinda stuff at this time..its when their most dangerous! Ouch
yhh i know im superstitious but better be safe then sorry right?

wow..at this time..? explain plz..?Tongue
I agree it's better to be safe than sorry...then i need to know what exactly is meant by ur use of words

oopss..i mean during the night like 10/11ishh and onwardsOuchits all realted to evil forces and all..

its all upon a person whether they believe it or not but i dont think my hare krishna gurus are lyingEmbarrassed

ohh that's what u meant..i thought it might be some religious time of the year etcWink
well i never heard of 10/11 to be described as the time for evil forces..will dod some research on that then...tfsWink

Post Reply New Post

Go to top