Kaala Jaadu/Black magic

Mizzme thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago
do u believe in black magic aka kala jadoo

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Angeleyes 2 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I heard that people does that but I don't knowπŸ˜†
TrustYourSelf thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
well i don't believe in it..but there are many stories abt kaala jaadu etc... πŸ˜•

Mostly people use kaala jaadu to harm others

*changed ur title*
Guardian Angel thumbnail
I have heard of it being used in certain countries. I have heard stories about it as my family lived in Africa for a while. It is also prominent in the West Indies. Mostly it is used to harm someone so its not nice
TrustYourSelf thumbnail

Originally posted by: #1EijazFan

just one thing i wanna tell you which is a message from my ISCKON-hare krishna movement leaders..please please please guys try and avoid talking about this kinda stuff at this time..its when their most dangerous!
yhh i know im superstitious but better be safe then sorry right?

wow..at this time..? explain plz..?πŸ˜›
I agree it's better to be safe than sorry...then i need to know what exactly is meant by ur use of words
TrustYourSelf thumbnail

Originally posted by: Guardian Angel

I have heard of it being used in certain countries. I have heard stories about it as my family lived in Africa for a while. It is also prominent in the West Indies. Mostly it is used to harm someone so its not nice

Welcome to the forum dearπŸ˜›
Yep you are right..prominent in West Indies..and Suriname also belongs to WI..okay kinda belongs...πŸ˜‰

yep it's deffo used to harm others in order to get something...πŸ˜•
payal_r thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
i heard some people that lived me did black majic a very long time ago... when i was in India πŸ˜•

it was creepy 😭
TrustYourSelf thumbnail

oopss..i mean during the night like 10/11ishh and onwardsits all realted to evil forces and all..

its all upon a person whether they believe it or not but i dont think my hare krishna gurus are lying😳

ohh that's what u meant..i thought it might be some religious time of the year etcπŸ˜‰
well i never heard of 10/11 to be described as the time for evil forces..will dod some research on that then...tfsπŸ˜‰
TrustYourSelf thumbnail

to the topic creator..i do actually believe in black magic though never experiencing it myself.
hmm just asked my mum about it and she's one of the least superstitious ppl u'll eva meet but she believes in this..
she says when sum1 that really hates you wants 2 harm you-they sue black magic..which is basically the use of voodoos etc all the enemy needs is something very small like a strand of hair, a tooth, and sumtyms even pieces of skin:| and thats when they can chant their mantras and evil things can happen..if u actually read stories abt them then they are actually very true! and veryy freakyy too! it beats all them vampire and silly witch movies πŸ˜†
if u read up abt it im sure theres a solution 2 it but its VERY dangerous
does any1 remember tht programme tht used 2 cum on zee tv called lipstick? it had a LOT to do with black magic and veryy scary tht sum1 can even lose a child with it! 😭 it freaked me out a lotttt and it had a lot 2 do with kaala jaadu..
its not a fun thing so i advise ppl not 2 mess with it as it can prove 2 be dangerous..

Nisha.

very well explained Nisha..that is exactly what people do when doing black jaadu on others....very harmful anf freaky
well i saw Lipstick too..it was a great soap on Zeetv and yep yep it had things abt kaala jaadoo indeed

shijhu thumbnail
wot i wud suggest is talking abt these any time is dangerous
ejazfan awesome explanation πŸ‘