FF-AK- Love Born From Hate pt 2 pg2

Posted: 16 years ago

hi guys my name is ria. this is my firsat ff. please tell me how u like it.

part 1

Aaliiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii ki bachi kahan mari ho……..!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" a guy was screaming on top of his lungs. We see a girl running up the stairs. "a rahi hon bhai…. Kya baat hai." "tumhe kitni baar kaha hai meri cheezon ko haath mat lagay karo." "I am sorry bhai" aliya came near to crying. "sorry does not make up for anything. don't dare touch my thing ever again." aaliya started crying. Guy looks at her angrily not melting with the tears. "angad apni behen se kis tarhan baat karte hain yeh kab seekho ge." "you stay out of it mom." angad shouted at her too and took his things and left. He had always been like that. Anger stayed on the tip of his nose. He had no respect for anyone. He would talk to his mom the same way he talked to his young sister. There was one thing he hated with a passion and that was women. Which included his mother and sister too. Angad always complained to god why he created such things as women. There was n particular reason for him hating women he just did. he had never loved any one in his life. Angad was arrogant because every one loved him. He did not feel the need to love anyone. He received love from every corner but never decided to return it. Aaliya naina and dilip are angads family they all are different from him.

Angad starts his Ferrari and drives off. He owned his own private security firm. Firm made up of five people. A computer expert. An accountent. PA and an ex militant and angad himself. All work together to save people. Working as a private investigators. Sometime the law. Sometime an outlaw. Angad is a perfectionist. Likes everything to be top, the best. He gets his weapons from pro for mission. Gets his weapons and equipments supplied from the world secret agency (sorry made it up could not think of anything.) no one knows about this agency accept from the these five people and some of the richest people in usa. He only likes to work with people who can provide him best of money. A middle class cannot afford to stay with angad as he is not affordable. The fee is too high for a middle class person.

Hw arrived at his work. He locks his car and opens the door of luxurious house. As soon as he enters a girl comes running. "hi boss" mishti came running. Andag gave her a disgusted look. In his eyes women can only do seducing, sex and betrayal. He took the file from mishti and entered his office. We then see a man entering. "hi angad kaise hi ajj." said josh. "theek tum kaise ho. Aur yeh kya musibat mere pale bhandhi hai." josh laughs. "acha hai na kaam ache se karo ge." angaqd face was still fix. "sorry lakin in baton ko choro. Naya case aya hai." "hmm fees de paye ge ke nahi." "angad please. Koi kaam bag hair fees ke bhi kar lena chahiye. But u don't worry party rich hai."

i know a very short a boring part nohting much to it. but hey first time what else can u expect

Edited by hitomi - 16 years ago
Interesting concept! I enjoyed reading this part. Pls do continue soon. Edited by Sonali06 - 16 years ago
awesome part. why angad hates women....did someone betray him??. cont soon

~Sana~
Edited by iamsmart - 16 years ago
hey nice start...continue soon 👏
interesting concept cont soon plz!!!!!!! 👏
grt starting...loved it..cont. soon 😃
Great concept. Do continue soon.
wow awesome start continue sooon 👏 👏 👏

hi guys thank you for commenting. i was trying to reply back but it says that i have to do at least 25 posts to quote. so thnk you for all the people ho replied and thank you to all the silent readers. please reply. i was jumping with joy seeing 8 replies this mornining. thank you very much for liking the story. its not good but still you guys liked it. thank u very much

Part 2

"humien ajj hi hana jana hoga" "wat hana. Josh do u really think that whoever it is going to afford me." "yes don't worry the party will be able to afford. Party is rich that is why the investigation is needed." "hmm go on I am listening." angad was paying more attention now. "hmm yeah so the family is rich the lady is the only survivor. People think that the family was murdered. Although every time it seemed like an accident. But the client is sure that someone has killed the family. And now the client's life is in danger. And her being interested in opening up the family case again is making the matter worse. The client now needs protection and needs this case investigating and the client is ready to pay anything for it. The price does not matter." angad grinned. "so an emotional psycho case. God what else was left for me to do" "angad behave. Just because you have emotions of a size of the spoon. (harry potter) angad burst out life. A laughter which was empty, as if laughing just for the sake of laughing. Josh prayed that angad finds someone who can teach him to love. Who can take this emptiness away from him.

"ok josh. Theek hai mein jaon ga. Lakin tum nahi ja sakte. Hume eik bande ki yahan bhi zarrorat hai. Yahan ka eik case hai jisse tum ne handle karna hai." "ok." then josh started giving him information about his new case. Angad stayed quiet and listened to whatever josh had to say while making faces. Another case about a women. Man he was going to have a hard time. In this case he had to deal with only a girl. There was no other family member. So he had no choice but to deal with this girl. Only he hoped that would be able to keep his cool. Angad looked into some cases discussed some with josh and then too the file of the new case and left for home. He went straight to his room. Closed the door behind him and thrower the file on the table. Took out his track suit and went to take a shower. He came out wearing a west and track pants. He went downstairs knowing his dad will be home. "hi dad" "hi son" "how are you dad" "mein theek hon" "tum kahan hote ho ajj kal nazar hi nahi atte" this was angad's way of living. He was never home. Always away from home. When ever he came home he would get only pain. Seeing women in the house. "kuch nahi dad bas kaam mein busy rehta hon." he talked about here and there and then diner was served. He had dinner "oh dad mein kal kaam ke silsile se out of state ja raha hon." "acha kahan ja rahe ho" "hawaiii" "wat hawai bhaiya mein bhi chalon" aaliya was always like this no matter how much he hated her she had always loved him. "agar suna nahi to sun lo mein kaam ke silsile mein ja raha hon" "haan to koi bat nahi mein bhi chalti hon. App kaam kar lena mein enjoy kar lon ga" "no" dilip did not like his tone "kya bat hai angad. Khabhi us ki baat man bhi liya karo. Kuch ziyada nahi manga us ne sirf itna hi kaha hai na ke usse bhi saath le jao" angad was angry but there was one person he would not say anything to. And that was his dad. He had to do it just out of respect. He was the only family he had. "fine dad. Is se kahiye kal subha 6 baje tayar rahe" aaliya jumped up from her seat and came to angad. She put her arms around his neck and gave him a peck on the cheeks. While angad burned with fury but could not say anything at the moment.

Aaliya ran upto her room and packed her bag. She could not miss this chance, this meant having time with her brother. And she could not miss that. She would do anything to get his love. He was her brother who never even talked to he with love. She wanted to see him smiling from his heart she was tried of him living alone like that. She wanted to make him aware that he has a family. That he was not alone. She wanted to be his best friend. She always dreamed of having a brother as her best friend and brother who would share everything with her his sorrows his happiness. So angad had shared none. But now she had her chance. She wanted to give him some time. And also whishing at the same time she meets the love of her life in Hawaii. Going with her bro something should be good. At least she will get lucky regarding something. Angad went to his room. Angry that aaliya was going with him. First he had to handle one of them now he had to handle two. Which was making him burn with anger. He packed his bad. Thinking this time he will not be lucky as bad luck was going with him.

Edited by hitomi - 16 years ago
wow great story really like the concept plz continue soon 👏 👏 👏