Poll Question :

Which acctress do u think looks good with Srk?

Poll Choice
Rani Mukherjee
Preity Zinta
Aishwarya Rai
Madhuri Dixit
Juhi Chawla
Sushmita Sen
Mahima Chowdhuri
Gayatri Joshi(swades)
Login To Vote
Posted: 19 years ago

Nothing compares to SRK and Kajol. Their Jodi is the most famous one ever....forget Daramji+Hema, AB+rekha, Hrithik+kareena......i couldn't find a single person who doesn't love to see SRK and Kajol together. Now, when Kajol is busy with her daughter...Srk is doing movies with Rani, Preity, Ash......I read an article where the author said,"the smartest move for Aishwarya was to be the Next Kajol in Srk's movies". I really hated it😑....I agree ash looks good with Srk, but u can never compare her with Kajol. Anyway, that was my personal comment....Ash's fans plz don't get mad at me. Guys, plz vote here and let me know what u think

hmmm....i didn't know SRK and Preity's jodi is so popular!!!!!!!

Edited by samir_soni - 19 years ago
he lookks tooooooooo good with
Preity Zinta!!

😊
I THINK HE LOOKS GOOD WITH KAJAL N THEN 2ND PERSON WOULD HAVE 2 B RANI REMEMBER THE CHEMISTRY BETWEEN THE THREE IN KUCH KUCH HOTA HAI
I liked seeing him with Joshi, Sen, Mukerjee and Zinta.
I think SRK has a 'thing' for Rani if you know what I mean
shahrukh looks the best with kajol!!....n he looks really good with juhi in his films!..but because neither of them are coming with him tht much...i think preity comes next...she looks really good with him! 😳Edited by xsonyxo - 19 years ago

I think he looks very nice with juhi chawla- they have wonderful chemistry

I agree with Samir, im a HUGE SRK fan n i think he ONLY looks best with Kajol, i wish she would act with SRK again, i would love 2c them 2 2gether again.........even the 5seconds they had 2gether on Kal Ho Naa Ho (Maahi Ve) the chemistry btween them was clearly visible............

Originally posted by aliza

"I" think he'd look good with YOU, samir_soni! 😳

ummmm......naaa.....if he looks good with me....then what'll happen to Samir?πŸ˜‰ And listen guys, my name is rimjhim.....i used samir's name caz he's the most charming man i have ever seen......Here's one more candidate to marry samirπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

jem1299
i totally agree with u....even for a few seconds they created a loooooong lasting magic.❀️

SRK and Preity!!!!!! SRK and Kajol were best but after that SRK and preity Rock.